Yes, Trump signed a law that made mishandling classified documents a felony

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
Looks like Trump may have sealed his own fate. Note, I haven't checked out the law that he signed. And this is just a tweet. So there's a credibility issue until the law he signed is posted.
Since Trump wasn't charged with that crime, more charges for that particular crime is sure to come when the DOJ realizes they charged him with the wrong crime.

While he was president, Donald Trump did sign a law that made it a felony to mishandle classified documents instead of a misdemeanor, like viral tweets claim.

No...Where's your legal citation?

"Mishandling" is vague AF...Of course, that's the point with the idiotic laws being churned out these days.

You're trying to make out like I'm the DOJ or something. My "legal citation?" I don't have a legal citation. But I do have an opinion based on the information.

Looks like Trump may have sealed his own fate. Note, I haven't checked out the law that he signed. And this is just a tweet. So there's a credibility issue until the law he signed is posted.
Since Trump wasn't charged with that crime, more charges for that particular crime is sure to come when the DOJ realizes they charged him with the wrong crime.

While he was president, Donald Trump did sign a law that made it a felony to mishandle classified documents instead of a misdemeanor, like viral tweets claim.

experts 1.jpg

Forum List

Back