Yes, Russia is getting ready for war in case US attacks, diplomats tells UN

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Yes, Russia is getting ready for war – in case US attacks, diplomat tells UN

A Russian diplomat has both confirmed and denied what US war hawks have been calling out. Moscow is indeed preparing for war, he said – just in case the US starts one.

Watch this be the next false flag triggered by deep state pricks Obama and Clinton lol. Really I have no clue just being sarcastic for the dumbasses who haven't a clue on reality.

But they would be the perfect storm in order to make good ole Trump look bad.

A Russian diplomat has both confirmed and denied what US war hawks have been calling out. Moscow is indeed preparing for war, he said – just in case the US starts one.

Watch this be the next false flag triggered by deep state pricks Obama and Clinton lol. Really I have no clue just being sarcastic for the dumbasses who haven't a clue on reality.

I will side with the Russians before I fight in a Democrat war against any majority white country.

Not really all that important. Why wouldn't Russia prepare for war with their only real threat?

Putin keeps saying: he'll NEVER attack anybody first.

Calm down, dear people, you are safe as long as your governments want the peace.
You just know Democrats are going to start some stupid shit.
Have they ever stopped dong some stupid sh*t? It seems to be the platform of their useless party.
I am talking about going over to Russia and doing something or pressuring the next moron who takes Haley's place to do something.

Is there ANYTHING on the internet you don't believe?

Christ

Calm down, dear people, you are safe as long as your governments want the peace.

Like Georgia or Crimea.
It's a myth created by Western anti-Russian propaganda for ignorant people like yourself to believe. If Deep State decides to go to war with Russia they will use that myth as well to manipulate your stupid minds.

Like Georgia or Crimea.
It's a myth created by Western anti-Russian propaganda for ignorant people like yourself to believe. If Deep State decides to go to war with Russia they will use that myth as well to manipulate your stupid minds.

The OSCE Special Monitoring Mission (SMM) to Ukraine have spotted a convoy of trucks with Russian license plates near the town of Makiyivka in Russian-occupied Donbas, eastern Ukraine.

Read more on UNIAN: OSCE spots trucks with Russian license plates near Makiyivka in occupied Donbas

Is that also a myth?

Like Georgia or Crimea.

The OSCE Special Monitoring Mission (SMM) to Ukraine have spotted a convoy of trucks with Russian license plates near the town of Makiyivka in Russian-occupied Donbas, eastern Ukraine.

Read more on UNIAN: OSCE spots trucks with Russian license plates near Makiyivka in occupied Donbas

Is that also a myth?
But he also said that Russian license and Russian uniform could be easily bought anywhere and it's not an evidence of Russian troops there.

A day ago Alexander Hug told he had NOT seen any Russian troops in Donbas for more than 4 years he was monitoring the situation there. FP published that interview but then realized they had told the uncomfortable truth and quickly made a correction.
Foreign Policy:

Correction, October 25, 2018: Alexander Hug is the deputy head of the OSCE’s observer mission in Ukraine. An earlier version described him as the head. Clarification, October 25, 2018: In an earlier version, Hug stated that OSCE had not seen direct evidence of Russian involvement in eastern Ukraine. We have removed this remark, as it did not convey his intended view. He goes on to cite facts and observations that his monitors have recorded.

Translation: there is NO Russian involvement in Ukraine but we don’t want you to know about it.

Counting the Dead in Europe’s Forgotten War

Poor Western people who rely on their Media, and they are trying to convince everybody that their fake stories ARE the truth. BTW, I'm from Ukraine and I've never seen any Russian troops there.

Moscow is indeed preparing for war, he said – just in case the US starts one.

Watch this be the next false flag triggered by deep state pricks Obama and Clinton lol.

That's not the question. The question is, "Is Russia with us or against us?"

The Democrats are pro-European-Union and anti-Russia no matter what. Conservatives are agitating for Brexit in London, and Republicans are much more willing to bargain with Russia.

The labor wing of the Chinese Communist Party does not seem to be on Russia's side. Remember Bill and Hillary Clinton's dealings with the Chinese? And North Korea is also a workers' party state.

It will be another Civil War in the U.S. if it starts, because the Democrats and the Republicans are definitely not on the same side of it.

This is almost as stupid as we want to take over China. Yep, we have the ability to do this. is what a joke. Russia has enough problems with the Nations that are in Europe and George Soros in their sights.

I thought President Trump and Comrade Putin were friends.

Isn’t that what the Democrats have been telling us?

Our nations have been preparing for War since WWII..........Calm down people.......

They wanted to trigger people.........seems it is working. The problem is the situation in Syria and nothing more......and it's complicated to hell and back as always because it is in the Middle East where that is normal.

Like Georgia or Crimea.

Is that also a myth?
But he also said that Russian license and Russian uniform could be easily bought anywhere and it's not an evidence of Russian troops there.

A day ago Alexander Hug told he had NOT seen any Russian troops in Donbas for more than 4 years he was monitoring the situation there. FP published that interview but then realized they had told the uncomfortable truth and quickly made a correction.
Foreign Policy:

Correction, October 25, 2018: Alexander Hug is the deputy head of the OSCE’s observer mission in Ukraine. An earlier version described him as the head. Clarification, October 25, 2018: In an earlier version, Hug stated that OSCE had not seen direct evidence of Russian involvement in eastern Ukraine. We have removed this remark, as it did not convey his intended view. He goes on to cite facts and observations that his monitors have recorded.

Translation: there is NO Russian involvement in Ukraine but we don’t want you to know about it.

Counting the Dead in Europe’s Forgotten War

Poor Western people who rely on their Media, and they are trying to convince everybody that their fake stories ARE the truth. BTW, I'm from Ukraine and I've never seen any Russian troops there.

Wow. You actually believe that.

And Crimea? That was just, what? All a magic ploy the just happen to coincide with Russia annexing it out of the blue? Seriously?

And what about Georgia 2008? Another amazing world wide LSD campaign?

So absolutely everyone on the whole planet, is deceived, but you I guess?

Forum List

Back