YES! No evictions!! How we benefit from Bidens move

Um, yeah, Florida leads the country in new Covid Cases right now, that's what a bang up job Typhoid Mark is doing.

And the schools aren't even open yet.

Florida not only has more new cases in this month than any other state, they have more than the entire country of Mexico.

Not too surprising since Dementia sent half of Mexico to Florida. Why doesn't he send those people to liberal sanctuary cities and states? Oh, now I remember why. When Trump said that's what he was going to do, the leftist hypocrites in these places had a shit fit.

Except it wasn't Trump's success, was it? He failed to get the vaccine out in a timely manner.

They were going out as fast as they were being manufactured. Nobody is going to make a vaccine unless they were sure they could sell it. Pfizer had some production problems, but that was about it and certainly nothing Trump could control.

Yes it was Trump's success because he signed contracts with eight different potential vaccine vendors guaranteeing us the first several hundred million doses in July of 2020.

I'm sure there are... you aren't one of them. I wonder why.

Oh, shit, here will come the pile of excuses from Welfare Ray.

If I was working at the time I would have continued working like all my former coworkers did. Not one of them walked off the job because they were afraid of covid.

But going back to my famous point about White People Welfare, we spend a lot more on middle class entitlements- you know, paying people like Welfare Ray not to work, than we do keeping poor people from starving.

Make sure you write a letter thanking your precious federal government for that too.

Actually, it's quite the opposite. The next Republican (assuming the electorate has a brain tumor and elects one again because they miss recessions, for some reason) is going to break the law and do shitty things anyway. It's not like anyone holds them accountable for putting kids in cages or starting wars over lies or selling weapons to terrorists.

I'd rather have someone break the law to do the decent thing, you know, just for a change.
Because you care more about how you feel than the law.

I think that's rather obvious. But Joe is like any other person with severe mental illness. They are tortured inside. Instead of seeking professional help to ease the torture, they instead do or say anything that will make them feel better, even if they have to continually lie in order to get that relief.

Um, yeah, Florida leads the country in new Covid Cases right now, that's what a bang up job Typhoid Mark is doing.

And the schools aren't even open yet.

Florida not only has more new cases in this month than any other state, they have more than the entire country of Mexico.

Check out the map, and look how dark red Florida and Louisiana are right now.

Except it wasn't Trump's success, was it? He failed to get the vaccine out in a timely manner.

Actually, the stupidest thing I saw when I used to go into the office was people who SHOULD have stayed home coming in sick, and getting everyone else sick, because they were afraid their bosses might think they were slackers.

I'm sure there are... you aren't one of them. I wonder why.

Oh, shit, here will come the pile of excuses from Welfare Ray.

^^^ So much pathetic spin ^^^

All you are doing is proving how much you are afraid of DeSantis because what he is doing is working and the people of FL are better off for his efforts. The High Priests of your Church of Woketopian Safetyism are FAILING. That is why they keep changing the rules and definitions. Those of us who have developed immunity to the gaslighting can see through their propaganda.

Not too surprising since Dementia sent half of Mexico to Florida. Why doesn't he send those people to liberal sanctuary cities and states? Oh, now I remember why. When Trump said that's what he was going to do, the leftist hypocrites in these places had a shit fit.

Uh, nobody had a shit fit, guy, and nobody is shipping Mexicans to Florida. you need to stop watching Fox News.

Typhoid Ron is killing thousands of people in his own state.

They were going out as fast as they were being manufactured. Nobody is going to make a vaccine unless they were sure they could sell it. Pfizer had some production problems, but that was about it and certainly nothing Trump could control.

Pfizer was the third vaccine... Trump had 100 million doses of Moderna vaccine he could have distributed, and didn't.

Oh, yeah, and he only ordered 100 Million shots for 300 million people needed 2 shots. Must have been those same math skills that lost money selling Steaks and Vodka.

Make sure you write a letter thanking your precious federal government for that too.

Oh, Welfare Ray, I'm happy to live in a society where we take care of people who need it. Even scammers like you who milk the system. The thing is, you pretend you are better than someone not paying his rent when you scam money meant for actual disabled people instead of working a job.

You aren't.

I care more about doing the right thing instead of the law.

So let's be honest, this is kind of the Republican disease in a nutshell. You care more about the monied interest of landlords than the effect it will have on tenants.

Or about how his insane and immoral policy positions would affect actual human beings.

Actually, I have thought about it. Human beings will be saved by not forcing them to relocate during a plague.

All you are doing is proving how much you are afraid of DeSantis because what he is doing is working and the people of FL are better off for his efforts. The High Priests of your Church of Woketopian Safetyism are FAILING. That is why they keep changing the rules and definitions. Those of us who have developed immunity to the gaslighting can see through their propaganda.

Florida has more new cases than Mexico. If it were a foreign country, we'd have issued a travel advisory by now.

Uh, nobody had a shit fit, guy, and nobody is shipping Mexicans to Florida. you need to stop watching Fox News.

Dementia is shipping them all across the country including Florida. Yes, the commies in those sanctuary cities and states did have a shit fit when Trump said he was going to ship the illegals there that the Democrats fought to come in. Need the link, just ask. You should know by now you people are all nothing but liars and hypocrites.

Pfizer was the third vaccine... Trump had 100 million doses of Moderna vaccine he could have distributed, and didn't.

Oh, yeah, and he only ordered 100 Million shots for 300 million people needed 2 shots. Must have been those same math skills that lost money selling Steaks and Vodka.

You have no idea WTF you're talking about. First of all the third vaccine was Johnson&Johnson, not Pfizer. Secondly why would Moderna make vaccines they didn't even know if they could sell? They all waited until the FDA issued an emergency use authorization. Third, all contracts signed by Trump guaranteed us the first 100 million doses with a rider of an additional 400 million doses upon demand. You are totally clueless which everybody here already knows.

Oh, Welfare Ray, I'm happy to live in a society where we take care of people who need it. Even scammers like you who milk the system. The thing is, you pretend you are better than someone not paying his rent when you scam money meant for actual disabled people instead of working a job.

You aren't.

So tell everybody OCD, how did I scam the system? What do you disagree with about my medical records that the government found more than applicable for disability? Oh, that's right, you never seen my medical records. You don't know one Fn thing about my situation. You're just a moron on the internet that thinks he knows more than everybody else (typical) including licensed medical professionals that work for our government. But hey, you coined the late Rush Limbaugh's words: A liberal always thinks they are the smartest one in the room, and they are really the dumbest.

You aren't.

I care more about doing the right thing instead of the law.

So let's be honest, this is kind of the Republican disease in a nutshell. You care more about the monied interest of landlords than the effect it will have on tenants.

Actually, I have thought about it. Human beings will be saved by not forcing them to relocate during a plague.
Typical liberal, you assume that landlords are "monied interests". Why is it that liberals pretend their enemies are always wealthy? Is it envy?

Dementia is shipping them all across the country including Florida. Yes, the commies in those sanctuary cities and states did have a shit fit when Trump said he was going to ship the illegals there that the Democrats fought to come in. Need the link, just ask. You should know by now you people are all nothing but liars and hypocrites.
Yet the rest of the country isn't having an obscene spike in Delta Virus cases... only Typhoid Ron and his dedication to the One True God that covid is no biggie, and don't you dare require little Timmy to wear a mask or get a vaccine! Because Freedom. Or something.

You have no idea WTF you're talking about. First of all the third vaccine was Johnson&Johnson, not Pfizer. Secondly why would Moderna make vaccines they didn't even know if they could sell? They all waited until the FDA issued an emergency use authorization. Third, all contracts signed by Trump guaranteed us the first 100 million doses with a rider of an additional 400 million doses upon demand. You are totally clueless which everybody here already knows.
Uh, Moderna wasn't just going to sell these in the US. The real problem was they were making them to capacity because they KNEW Someone was going to buy them.

But Trump only laid his hands on 100MM doses when he needed 600MM.

So tell everybody OCD, how did I scam the system? What do you disagree with about my medical records that the government found more than applicable for disability? Oh, that's right, you never seen my medical records. You don't know one Fn thing about my situation. You're just a moron on the internet that thinks he knows more than everybody else (typical) including licensed medical professionals that work for our government. But hey, you coined the late Rush Limbaugh's words: A liberal always thinks they are the smartest one in the room, and they are really the dumbest.

Was that before or after he fucked the Dominican Rent Boy in the ass?

Point is, you can get on here 10 hours a day and whine about Biden, your neighbors, me and everything else.

You can get behind a desk and do real work and get a paycheck. You just don't want to. You aren't crippled. You aren't blind. You don't have brain damage.

you just found a way to scam a check out of a government you hate... and you don't have enough pride to do better.

Typical liberal, you assume that landlords are "monied interests". Why is it that liberals pretend their enemies are always wealthy? Is it envy?

No Slumlord left behind...

I've actually been a landlord during my storied life, and frankly, I'd never do it again. But I've always arranged things where the rent is a nice extra, I always have a backup plan because there will be times you can't collect rent.

What do you disagree with about my medical records that the government found more than applicable for disability? Oh, that's right, you never seen my medical records. You don't know one Fn thing about my situation.

1629032625604.png

Yet the rest of the country isn't having an obscene spike in Delta Virus cases... only Typhoid Ron and his dedication to the One True God that covid is no biggie, and don't you dare require little Timmy to wear a mask or get a vaccine! Because Freedom. Or something.

Yeah, and that "something" is we have no idea of the long term effects of these vaccines. That "something" is there have been no studies of what long term mask wearing has on children in their developing years when they are breathing in their own carbon dioxide eight hours a day, five days a week.

Uh, Moderna wasn't just going to sell these in the US. The real problem was they were making them to capacity because they KNEW Someone was going to buy them.

But Trump only laid his hands on 100MM doses when he needed 600MM.

The rest of the world relies on our studies and research before they make a move. It's one of the reasons you can get various medications cheaper in other countries. I guess you're not educated enough to understand what the term "rider" in a contract means. Yes, we must buy the first 100 million doses, but we had and have the ability to exercise the "rider" to have 500 million from each company. Given we had three vaccine producers after Dementia got in, that means we have access to 1 billion 500 million doses.

The word "rider" means an option just like in the stock or commodities market. Owning an option means you don't have to buy anything unless you exercise the option if it swings in your favor.

Point is, you can get on here 10 hours a day and whine about Biden, your neighbors, me and everything else.

You can get behind a desk and do real work and get a paycheck. You just don't want to. You aren't crippled. You aren't blind. You don't have brain damage.

you just found a way to scam a check out of a government you hate... and you don't have enough pride to do better.

So how did I "scam" the government? Why don't you look up big words like "scam" and learn the definitions before you use them and make a complete idiot out of yourself?

I am not blind, crippled or have brain damage--you are. I posted the government links on what is defined as disability eligibility and you pretend like you've never seen it before. That's the problem with you leftists. We post verifiable evidence of our claim and all you can do is :lalala: You choose to remain ignorant and display that ignorance every time you post.

I've asked you before to post all these "desk" jobs for people that never did office work before that will pay a living wage. Like always, you failed to do so because there are no such jobs. Companies don't hire old retired truck drivers for office work. They hire young people that went to college and took courses in associated work. Trust me, I have family and friends that do office work. None of them are former truck drivers.

As far as the left is concerned, if you have something that they don't have, it means you are so rich you're rolling around naked in that pile of cash on your office floor every day.

Yeah, and that "something" is we have no idea of the long term effects of these vaccines. That "something" is there have been no studies of what long term mask wearing has on children in their developing years when they are breathing in their own carbon dioxide eight hours a day, five days a week.

In short, taking the vaccine and wearing the mask denies the ONE TRUE GOD, Donald Trump. Got it.

The rest of the world relies on our studies and research before they make a move. It's one of the reasons you can get various medications cheaper in other countries. I guess you're not educated enough to understand what the term "rider" in a contract means. Yes, we must buy the first 100 million doses, but we had and have the ability to exercise the "rider" to have 500 million from each company. Given we had three vaccine producers after Dementia got in, that means we have access to 1 billion 500 million doses.
Blah, blah... point was, Trump didn't have enough vaccines and he did a shitty job distributing them.

Now we have plenty of vaccine thanks to Biden, but all you rednecks refuse to take them because you'd be admitting Trump was a failed president.

So how did I "scam" the government? Why don't you look up big words like "scam" and learn the definitions before you use them and make a complete idiot out of yourself?

You aren't crippled, you aren't blind and you don't have brain damage. You are scamming the government, just as much as some crackhead who collects a disability scams the government. "Slightly more pride than a crackhead" is nothing to be proud of.

I am not blind, crippled or have brain damage--you are. I posted the government links on what is defined as disability eligibility and you pretend like you've never seen it before. That's the problem with you leftists. We post verifiable evidence of our claim and all you can do is :lalala: You choose to remain ignorant and display that ignorance every time you post.

Again, you scammed the system. Good on you, man. Just don't come on here and whine about people who scam the system by not paying their rent, or getting a HUD voucher, or collecting extra unemployment because they aren't any worse than you.

I've asked you before to post all these "desk" jobs for people that never did office work before that will pay a living wage. Like always, you failed to do so because there are no such jobs. Companies don't hire old retired truck drivers for office work. They hire young people that went to college and took courses in associated work. Trust me, I have family and friends that do office work. None of them are former truck drivers.

Guy, you've said it yourself, there's a labor shortage. A well-written resume, you'd have no problem finding a job. I just can't think of one of my competitors I dislike enough to wish you on.

In short, taking the vaccine and wearing the mask denies the ONE TRUE GOD, Donald Trump. Got it.

You leftists are amazing. It's like your mind selects things you are allowed to read and things you're not. When it filters out the things you don't want, you make up an entirely different conversation........... with yourself.

Blah, blah... point was, Trump didn't have enough vaccines and he did a shitty job distributing them.

Now we have plenty of vaccine thanks to Biden, but all you rednecks refuse to take them because you'd be admitting Trump was a failed president.

It's blacks (Democrats) who are the leading group that refuse vaccinations, because I got my vaccination, and in neither visit do I recall them asking my political affiliation or what candidates I support. Trying to shift blame to others for your own F-ups is so common of leftists. But as you know, I'm not going to let you get away with lies. Here is the vaccination chart by month. Notice no difference between when we had a real President and this diaper fool?

23967.jpeg

You aren't crippled, you aren't blind and you don't have brain damage.

And you don't set the criteria of what is considered disabled in this country. If you have a problem with the governments standards, cry to them instead of crying on USMB day after day like a little girl. Maybe they won't get sick of it like most people here are.

Again, you scammed the system. Good on you, man. Just don't come on here and whine about people who scam the system by not paying their rent, or getting a HUD voucher, or collecting extra unemployment because they aren't any worse than you.

Most if not all are young and healthy. That's far from what I am.

Guy, you've said it yourself, there's a labor shortage. A well-written resume, you'd have no problem finding a job. I just can't think of one of my competitors I dislike enough to wish you on.

I don't need any resume. If I want one, I'll watch a video on how to make one. Employers see through all that bullshit anyway. Resumes are for idiots.

Florida has more new cases than Mexico. If it were a foreign country, we'd have issued a travel advisory by now.

They aren't cases. They are false positives from the highly inaccurate and soon to be discontinued PCR tests

You leftists are amazing. It's like your mind selects things you are allowed to read and things you're not. When it filters out the things you don't want, you make up an entirely different conversation........... with yourself.
Kind of hard to have a conversation with you people when you are the ones prolonging this thing... you would all rather fucking die than have Biden get the credit.

It's blacks (Democrats) who are the leading group that refuse vaccinations, because I got my vaccination, and in neither visit do I recall them asking my political affiliation or what candidates I support. Trying to shift blame to others for your own F-ups is so common of leftists. But as you know, I'm not going to let you get away with lies. Here is the vaccination chart by month. Notice no difference between when we had a real President and this diaper fool?
Again, check out who all the anti-vaxxers are on this board. They are the same assholes who were anti-maskers last year.

I haven't seen one of our resident black posters say anything about vaccines.

It's not the blue states that are prolonging this, it's the red states.

And you don't set the criteria of what is considered disabled in this country. If you have a problem with the governments standards, cry to them instead of crying on USMB day after day like a little girl. Maybe they won't get sick of it like most people here are.
Oh, Ray, the only one sick of it is you, because you aren't man enough to take responsibility for your own life.

Most if not all are young and healthy. That's far from what I am.

Which is it, Ray? Are you so sick you have to be on disability, or are you a victim of a mean old government bureaucrat who took away your livlihood?

I don't need any resume. If I want one, I'll watch a video on how to make one. Employers see through all that bullshit anyway. Resumes are for idiots.

Yeah, that's good. Watch a video...

Trust me, the awfulness of what comes into my inbox every day, most people aren't watching these magic videos, or if they, they give shit advice that won't get you past the ATS system.

Again, check out who all the anti-vaxxers are on this board. They are the same assholes who were anti-maskers last year.

Yours is the side that created this fake “pandemic”, and yours is the side that has done everything to prolong it.

If the people would all, in unity, stand up to the criminals who infest positions of public power, and simply refuse to submit any more to lockdowns, shutdowns, mandate, and so on; and for good measure, lynch a few of the worse examples, and leave them hanging as a warning to others, I guarantee you this “pandemic” would end almost immediately.

The only reason that this “pandemic” ever existed in the first place, and the only reason that it has been allowed to continue, is that too many of us are stupid enough to believe it, and too cowardly to stand up against it.

Last edited:
Kind of hard to have a conversation with you people when you are the ones prolonging this thing... you would all rather fucking die than have Biden get the credit.

Wait a minute. The BP says at this rate we will have over a million more illegals in by the end of the year, many of them not tested, and those that were still allowed come into this country, and we are prolonging this thing?

We would be doing much better today under Trump because none of this would be going on since he would have continued his successful border policies. One group tested by the BP had a 40% infection rate.

Don't worry about what's on this board with the less than half-dozen blacks here. Read the news, and I mean the real news. Blacks lead the country of any group that are not getting the vaccine.

Oh, Ray, the only one sick of it is you, because you aren't man enough to take responsibility for your own life.

Says the guy with severe mental problems he refuses to get help for.

Which is it, Ray? Are you so sick you have to be on disability, or are you a victim of a mean old government bureaucrat who took away your livlihood?

As I explained to you a hundred times (sorry folks, I know OCD Joe is boring you with this already) The government took my livelihood away, nobody would hire a person at my age with no experience at anything on top of my medical problems, and our government (unlike you) is well aware of it which is why they take age into serious consideration when making a determination of disability. Yes, I can do things: I make my own breakfast, lunch and dinner, I live upstairs and go up and down my stairs every day multiple times, I do a lot of yard work albeit need to take a lot of breaks, I repair all kinds of things here and do just fine. My mother and I go grocery shopping (and wherever she needs to go) to the drug store, and yes, the beverage store. I am capable of doing a lot of things, but nothing that would secure me a livable income.

You choose to simmer in hatred (which I really enjoy BTW) instead of educating yourself on our social programs, how they are used and what their standards are. Instead, you make your own standards in that demented mind of yours and expect other people to adhere to them. You claim you went to college. HTF did you go to college if you are a person that refuses to learn anything? Imagine the dichotomy created if one government doctor determined I could not work and another government doctor said I could.

Like I said, if you're going to criticize anything, and least do some reading on it even if it kills you to learn new things.

Forum List

Back