Yes Folks, THIS is What Trump Has Brought the U.S. to...

I bet this thread gave lewdog nightmares :badgrin:

You are so proud of your forum rating that you actually think everyone else cares about this forum when they are way. What a pathetic life you live. I bet you go to the local coffee shop and brag to other old farts about it like it is some badge of honor while they talk about their kids getting married, job promotions, and having kids... and you interrupt them to talk about the number of funny and agrees you got.

:lmao:
Still desperate this morning i see? Go ahead and quadruple down on your FAIL :lol:

You are so proud of your forum rating that you actually think everyone else cares about this forum when they are way. What a pathetic life you live. I bet you go to the local coffee shop and brag to other old farts about it like it is some badge of honor while they talk about their kids getting married, job promotions, and having kids... and you interrupt them to talk about the number of funny and agrees you got.

Still desperate this morning i see? Go ahead and quadruple down on your FAIL :lol:

The only fail is someone that takes a political forum rating as a badge of honor. You amuse me to the point I feel sorry for you... and you do make me feel bad, because I'm not the type of person to take pleasure in other people's inadequacies, but with you I do. I'd feel less sorry for you if you were at least proud of something like being good at helping pigs over fences and not a forum rating.

So how would you feel if every time you went to Walmart someone patted you down to make sure you didn't steal something?

The only fail is someone that takes a political forum rating as a badge of honor. You amuse me to the point I feel sorry for you... and you do make me feel bad, because I'm not the type of person to take pleasure in other people's inadequacies, but with you I do. I'd feel less sorry for you if you were at least proud of something like being good at helping pigs over fences and not a forum rating.

So how would you feel if every time you went to Walmart someone patted you down to make sure you didn't steal something?
Gawwwwwwddamn :rofl:
Walmart doesnt have shit to do with immigration. Is this ANOTHER failed argument? How many is this now? 8? 23?

Walmart doesnt have shit to do with immigration. Is this ANOTHER failed argument? How many is this now? 8? 23?

Damn you hang on my every word. I can't even leave this page after making a comment without you responding in just a couple seconds. You really are pathetic. lmao.

If you can't follow the logic of what being inconveniently patted down to see if you stole something while you are innocent shopping at Walmart, with having to inconveniently tell someone all the time that you are a U.S. citizen just because you are driving on the road... then it is no wonder you don't think a college education is important.

Now like a good puppy, you just sit here all day waiting for my next response while I go do real world stuff k?

Damn you hang on my every word. I can't even leave this page after making a comment without you responding in just a couple seconds. You really are pathetic. lmao.

If you can't follow the logic of what being inconveniently patted down to see if you stole something while you are innocent shopping at Walmart, with having to inconveniently tell someone all the time that you are a U.S. citizen just because you are driving on the road... then it is no wonder you don't think a college education is important.

Now like a good puppy, you just sit here all day waiting for my next response while I go do real world stuff k?
6ddb9ab71ed5722b5f5733f0cbef0054d8059f42782f14a8d66989936edfabfc.jpg

She was a white woman with blonde hair you dilapidated bag of dumbfuck.

Your intelligence is off the charts... and I don't mean the top. She was told all she had to do was say she was a U.S. citizen and then she could go. She was detained, and wasn't even asked to provide her license or anything to prove it. But again like many other dipshits, you opened your big trap without watching the video.

Please tell me, how sad a life do you live that your rating on a political forum is what you are proud of?
This is awesome. It's rare for people to get so desperate. Even rderp would have given up by now.
and why blame trump? Is this new or something?

Change of subject? Let's talk about your rating some more. Due tell.

I mean common sense would think... hey if the lady was being detained she would be asked to provide proof of citizenship right? I mean if a person is refusing to answer they are a U.S. citizen, common sense would be that she might be hiding something right? How would just saying you are a U.S. citizen be proof? You haven't answered a single thing other than to brag about your forum rating.

Because all it takes stopping the car and letting the dogs smell the outside of it for drugs. Also a simple response lets the BP Agent recognize an American accent. It's just common sense, something you are obviously bereft of. Illegals stick out like a sore thumb, in the way they dress, the way they act, and the way they don't speak a word of English typically. If you ever lived in the southwest you'd know these things, but obviously you haven't and are completely ignorant on the subject.

There are a HUGE number of American citizens with an accent... there is no reason they should be treated differently because of it.
If they have an accent they aren't real Americans, now, are they.

Lewdog is what de Tocqueville was talking about when he said that in a social condition of equality, men will grow to love that equality above all else, including liberty. Lewdog would rather illegals remain in the country in open defiance of our law than have someone treated differently.

Let x = 100 million

xxx population of the United States
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
population in world living in countries poorer than Mexico
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Unfortunately, we need to be the adults in the room.

My point was already proven by the numbnuts that said all you have to do is say you are a U.S. citizen and then you can go. If people weren't being racially profiled then all you Conservatives should be pissed that your tax dollars are being wasted... because as the supervisor said in the video, "Many illegals can speak perfect English!" Fact is, they are just using the check point as an excuse to pick out people that look Hispanic to give a hard time.

But but, the lady was Caucasian! I could see your point if the lady was everything the same except she looked Mexican or Latino, but she was as WASP as the noonday Sun is bright! Where was the profiling?

Just to show how much Trump wants to step on Constitutional rights was his speech

I am still awaiting your proof that Trump had ANYTHING to do with the policies in this video? I agree it was stupid, but the lady CAUSED IT HERSELF by simply not complying with the patrol's simple requests. Just another ignorant liberal she was. But since you have ignored the matter and produced nothing to link this with Trump, this entire thread is bogus and is just another weak attempt at trying to bash the President.

She was a white woman with blonde hair you dilapidated bag of dumbfuck.

Your intelligence is off the charts... and I don't mean the top. She was told all she had to do was say she was a U.S. citizen and then she could go. She was detained, and wasn't even asked to provide her license or anything to prove it. But again like many other dipshits, you opened your big trap without watching the video.

Please tell me, how sad a life do you live that your rating on a political forum is what you are proud of?
This is awesome. It's rare for people to get so desperate. Even rderp would have given up by now.
and why blame trump? Is this new or something?

Change of subject? Let's talk about your rating some more. Due tell.

I mean common sense would think... hey if the lady was being detained she would be asked to provide proof of citizenship right? I mean if a person is refusing to answer they are a U.S. citizen, common sense would be that she might be hiding something right? How would just saying you are a U.S. citizen be proof? You haven't answered a single thing other than to brag about your forum rating.

Because all it takes stopping the car and letting the dogs smell the outside of it for drugs. Also a simple response lets the BP Agent recognize an American accent. It's just common sense, something you are obviously bereft of. Illegals stick out like a sore thumb, in the way they dress, the way they act, and the way they don't speak a word of English typically. If you ever lived in the southwest you'd know these things, but obviously you haven't and are completely ignorant on the subject.

There are a HUGE number of American citizens with an accent... there is no reason they should be treated differently because of it.

Not talking about any type of accent. Illegals from central and South America have distinct accents, and there are other factors. But, keep playing stupid, it suits you well.

Trump and his xenophobia has now brought our country to the point that U.S. citizens are no longer free in their own country. Like the woman says in the video, this really seems eerily similar to Germany going door to door finding out who is Jewish.

Oh Jesus H Christ, it takes 2 seconds to say you're an American citizen at these checkpoints then you're on your way, she was simply being a ideologue jerk and got held up because of it, her fault. I have been through these checkpoints multiple times, if you're not an American citizen you have to show documentation then they let you head on down the road. Of course if you do something stupid you get held up, if you do something really stupid and the dog hits on your car you're surrounded by officers with weapons drawn and led away in cuffs, seen it happen. Know what's actually going on at these checkpoints before inserting your feet in your mouth.

Point is, this isn't something you should have to do in the United States, and they do treat people with different skin color differently. That's wrong.

Look Bro, I have studied the laws, especially those dealing with DUI check points. This is different, and it really should be ruled unConstitutional.

The point is that instead of giving the information, she wanted to argue and preach, which did nothing to establish that she was a citizen, so they detained her until they established she was a citizen. Honestly, I can't support your outrage because the woman was the one being outrageous.

Trump and his xenophobia has now brought our country to the point that U.S. citizens are no longer free in their own country. Like the woman says in the video, this really seems eerily similar to Germany going door to door finding out who is Jewish.

Trump has brought the Presidency to this :

Trump and White House made up false Seth Rich story
Last edited Tue Aug 1, 2017, 09:55 AM - Edit history (1)

gettyimages-684348272_slide-b2ca92519f14bc068c8e19f66a865c19760660c7-s800-c85.jpg

The Fox News Channel and a wealthy supporter of President Trump worked in concert under the watchful eye of the White House to concoct a story about the murder of a young Democratic National Committee aide, according to a lawsuit filed Tuesday.

The explosive claim is part of the lawsuit filed against Fox News by Rod Wheeler, a longtime paid commentator for the news network. The suit was obtained exclusively by NPR.

Wheeler alleges Fox News and the Trump supporter intended to deflect public attention from growing concern about the administration's ties to the Russian government. His suit charges that a Fox News reporter created quotations out of thin air and attributed them to him to propel her story.

Behind Fox News' Baseless Seth Rich Story: The Untold Tale

The money shot:

"The first page of the lawsuit quotes a voicemail and text from Butowsky boasting that President Trump himself had reviewed drafts of the Fox News story just before it went to air and was published."

Deporting criminals is not xenophobia, it's following the law of the land.

Having U.S. citizens being detained just so that they can check them all to see if they are U.S. citizens when they are inside the United States is wrong. This isn't the same as a DUI check point where a person could be an inherent danger to the people around them.
I hope when we die and are at the Pearly Gates there is a test we have to pass to get into Heaven: A. a person driving under the influence; B. the illegal alien who shot Kate Steinle. Which is a danger to those around him?
  1. A
  2. B
  3. Both A & B
  4. Neither A nor B
  5. Russians
Heaven will be libtard-free. I mean, it's Heaven...
God won't want a bunch of racist conservatives. Those he will send to Hell where they belong.

Why do you think God made all those gays so talented and so many wonderful musicians liberal? He wants them in heaven. I bet he hates that crappy right wing so called Christian music. He will send them to hell just for that. The sound alone is offensive. They will be punished.

Deporting criminals is not xenophobia, it's following the law of the land.

Having U.S. citizens being detained just so that they can check them all to see if they are U.S. citizens when they are inside the United States is wrong. This isn't the same as a DUI check point where a person could be an inherent danger to the people around them.
I hope when we die and are at the Pearly Gates there is a test we have to pass to get into Heaven: A. a person driving under the influence; B. the illegal alien who shot Kate Steinle. Which is a danger to those around him?
  1. A
  2. B
  3. Both A & B
  4. Neither A nor B
  5. Russians
Heaven will be libtard-free. I mean, it's Heaven...
God won't want a bunch of racist conservatives. Those he will send to Hell where they belong.

Why do you think God made all those gays so talented and so many wonderful musicians liberal? He wants them in heaven. I bet he hates that crappy right wing so called Christian music. He will send them to hell just for that. The sound alone is offensive. They will be punished.
I won't defend Christian rock, but I'll put up our Christmas carols against anybody. Throw in Bach, and the music of all the other religions in the world combined dare not even stand in the same room as the music Christianity has produced.

So the woman decides because "she thinks so" people do not need to cooperate at check points. Got news for you, if you refuse to cooperate at an agricultural checkpoint you can also be detained.
You have to be an idiot to believe this is anything like the the Germans going door to door and the terror they inflicted. The woman was treated with respect, she was the one who was being disrespectful by choice.

Further more, that fact that so many Mexicans have been able to immigrate illegaly, has allowed the Mexican government to get off the hook from the reform they need to do in their own country. Reform is never going to happen as long as they have an outlet into the US and the billions of dollars they send back home. It's all so very nice and compassionate but in the end it's not.

Immigration check points never existed before Trump became President.

How are border checks unreasonable? How fucking dumb do you have to be.. Smh

It's NOT on the border. goddamn you are one dumb motherfucker. No wonder so many people were glad while you were gone.

It doesn't have to be on the border you dumbfuck. The border patrol has the authority to set checkpoints up to 100 miles away. Learn to read.

Is 100 miles away form the border ON the border?
You are using supreme court rulings for your argument while denying others. You are fuckin retarded dude

Yep, and I bet you this will soon change. For one they are using racial profiling, and the lady was only detained because she refused to answer the question. Secondly a person that refuses to answer the questions can only be detained for "a reasonable amount of time" which isn't defined. I already brought up the logic of what a check point 100 miles away from the border accomplishes. The Supreme Court ruling is from 1976. The more videos like this are brought to light, and the more attention that is brought to this issue, the higher the likelihood it will be looked at again.

They have probably caught dumb ass drug smugglers there who happened to be illegal. If the checkpoint was ineffective it probably wouldnt be there and they sure wouldnt be wasting the resources of having the trained dogs there. 100 miles from the border means nothing, there are drug cartels who have taken up shop well into the US like the San Gabriel mountains, making it dangerous for US citizens. If immigration feels there are certain transportation corridors that are being used for trafficking then..... we can count on some Liberals who know absolutely nothing about whats going on to protest.

Just curious, do you even live in the South West?

Illegal Pot Farms Are Poisoning California’s Forests

Quote:
“It’s a massive problem,” says Craig Thompson, a wildlife ecologist with the U.S. Forest Service. “People don’t tend to grasp the industrial scale of what’s going on. There are thousands of these sites in places the public thinks are pristine, with obscene amounts of chemicals at each one. Each one is a little environmental disaster.” Thompson also studies fishers in the Sierras, and he is one of the few scientists besides Gabriel who studies the problem firsthand. “I can stand at the intersection of two forest roads and generally know of three or four pot gardens within a quarter or half a mile.”

Quote:
Law enforcement officials think many trespass grows are set up by Mexican drug cartels, which prefer to ship marijuana from state to state rather than smuggle it over the international border. Growers arrested during raids are often undocumented immigrants in their 20s from Michoacan, experienced in covert agriculture and hard living. They earn around $150 a day for two-to-four months, much more than they would at a farm or winery.

Quote:
Growers have followed, detained, threatened, pursued, and shot at officers and civilians, including scientists and field techs. One Forest Service biologist who stumbled upon a grow site in Sequoia National Forest was chased for close to an hour by armed growers. When he briefly lost radio contact, his supervisors feared he had been captured or was dead, but he made it out safely. In a single week in the summer of 2016, two K9 dogs were stabbed while apprehending suspects at trespass grows. (Both survived and have returned to work.)

So if you dumb ass liberals can take a moment to read the article I posted you can see how Illegal Drug cartels have been poisoning our wildlife not to mention posing a threat to campers and back packers. Yet you have a problem with having immigration check points really set up to protect people. Every one is just to fucking thin skinned. You all need to grow up.

Except that they've been there since the late 80's

Except that they've been there since the late 80's

I was being sarcastic

Someone is listing crimes committed by a few people... when the facts speak for themselves, illegal aliens commit fewer crimes per person than LEGAL U.S. citizens. So don't even try to feed me that bullshit.
Because they are hiding from the government, idiot....

I wonder how many Canadians and Europeans who have over stayed their visa's are feeling this way, or is it just people of color....just askin

Define the term "people of color".

Forum List

Back