Yes Folks, THIS is What Trump Has Brought the U.S. to...

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
Trump and his xenophobia has now brought our country to the point that U.S. citizens are no longer free in their own country. Like the woman says in the video, this really seems eerily similar to Germany going door to door finding out who is Jewish.

Deporting criminals is not xenophobia, it's following the law of the land.

Having U.S. citizens being detained just so that they can check them all to see if they are U.S. citizens when they are inside the United States is wrong. This isn't the same as a DUI check point where a person could be an inherent danger to the people around them.

Having U.S. citizens being detained just so that they can check them all to see if they are U.S. citizens when they are inside the United States is wrong. This isn't the same as a DUI check point where a person could be an inherent danger to the people around them.
How do you know that's what happened?

How do you know that's what happened?

Did you watch the video? No you didn't... because you posted with 2 minutes of my posting the video and the video is like 10 minutes long.

Illegals can't be a danger to other people around them?

Trump and his xenophobia has now brought our country to the point that U.S. citizens are no longer free in their own country. Like the woman says in the video, this really seems eerily similar to Germany going door to door finding out who is Jewish.
It was a very successful country for a while following those policies.

Yet another "useful idiot" falling for the Russians plan to destabilize this country. Спасибо, товарищ.

Someone is listing crimes committed by a few people... when the facts speak for themselves, illegal aliens commit fewer crimes per person than LEGAL U.S. citizens. So don't even try to feed me that bullshit.

Oh Jesus H Christ, it takes 2 seconds to say you're an American citizen at these checkpoints then you're on your way, she was simply being a ideologue jerk and got held up because of it, her fault. I have been through these checkpoints multiple times, if you're not an American citizen you have to show documentation then they let you head on down the road. Of course if you do something stupid you get held up, if you do something really stupid and the dog hits on your car you're surrounded by officers with weapons drawn and led away in cuffs, seen it happen. Know what's actually going on at these checkpoints before inserting your feet in your mouth.

Oh Jesus H Christ, it takes 2 seconds to say you're an American citizen at these checkpoints then you're on your way, she was simply being a ideologue jerk and got held up because of it, her fault. I have been through these checkpoints multiple times, if you're not an American citizen you have to show documentation then they let you head on down the road. Of course if you do something stupid you get held up, if you do something really stupid and the dog hits on your car you're surrounded by officers with weapons drawn and led away in cuffs, seen it happen. Know what's actually going on at these checkpoints before inserting your feet in your mouth.

Point is, this isn't something you should have to do in the United States, and they do treat people with different skin color differently. That's wrong.

Look Bro, I have studied the laws, especially those dealing with DUI check points. This is different, and it really should be ruled unConstitutional.

Point is, this isn't something you should have to do in the United States, and they do treat people with different skin color differently. That's wrong.

Look Bro, I have studied the laws, especially those dealing with DUI check points. This is different, and it really should be ruled unConstitutional.

They're primarily looking for drug runners and coyotes and non-Americans, don't want to answer the question don't go through any of the check points. It's not like they're making everyone show ID, all you have to say is yes or I'm an American citizen and you're on your way, 90% of all people going through these checkpoints never have to show ID, generally only non-Americans who declare they're non-Americans, it's primarily an honor system. Again, do so real research on the subject before you stuff that foot in your mouth.

They're primarily looking for drug runners and coyotes and non-Americans, don't want to answer the question don't go through any of the check points. It's not like they're making everyone show ID, all you have to say is yes or I'm an American citizen and you're on your way, 90% of all people going through these checkpoints never have to show ID, generally only non-Americans who declare they're non-Americans, it's primarily an honor system. Again, do so real research on the subject before you stuff that foot in your mouth.

Like the woman said, that is if you actually watched the video before commenting, she HAD to go through it to get home. And if EVERYONE doesn't have to show their ID... then that means they are profiling people based on their looks. That's wrong. If all you have to say is "Yes I'm an American citizen" then it's a waste of tax dollars, as the boss of the check point says herself, ?"Ma'am do you know how many illegal immigrants speak perfect English?"

So yeah... none of your points stick. I have done REAL research on check points. How many times have you studied the law on check points and their Constitutionality?

Oh and it doesn't matter what color you are, hell half the drivers on the road in these areas are Hispanic Americans, they don't have to show ID.

I wonder how many Canadians and Europeans who have over stayed their visa's are feeling this way, or is it just people of color....just askin

Like the woman said, that is if you actually watched the video before commenting, she HAD to go through it to get home. And if EVERYONE doesn't have to show their ID... then that means they are profiling people based on their looks. That's wrong. If all you have to say is "Yes I'm an American citizen" then it's a waste of tax dollars, as the boss of the check point says herself, ?"Ma'am do you know how many illegal immigrants speak perfect English?"

So yeah... none of your points stick. I have done REAL research on check points. How many times have you studied the law on check points and their Constitutionality?

What am I doing?? I'm arguing with an ideologue with no concept of reality. Have a nice day..........

5072-1501548478-674e9b756520065bacc30f5be8b3e45b.jpg

Are those policies or not?

Forum List

Back