Yes Folks, THIS is What Trump Has Brought the U.S. to...

Trump and his xenophobia has now brought our country to the point that U.S. citizens are no longer free in their own country. Like the woman says in the video, this really seems eerily similar to Germany going door to door finding out who is Jewish.

Immigration check points never existed before Trump became President.

Except that they've been there since the late 80's

I was being sarcastic

I took it that way. I was merely commenting to Lewdog that the checkpoints have been in place for AT LEAST 30 years that I'm aware of from personal experience. I went pretty sure I went through one in the early 80's near Hebbronville, Texas, but I'm certain I went through it in 1987. The idea that this all falls on Trump is ridiculous and a sign he's not ready to be taken seriously.

Trump and his xenophobia has now brought our country to the point that U.S. citizens are no longer free in their own country. Like the woman says in the video, this really seems eerily similar to Germany going door to door finding out who is Jewish.
It was a very successful country for a while following those policies.

Not really.

It's NOT on the border. goddamn you are one dumb motherfucker. No wonder so many people were glad while you were gone.

Profanity%208_zpsyntqyp4i-Th.jpg

Deporting criminals is not xenophobia, it's following the law of the land.

Having U.S. citizens being detained just so that they can check them all to see if they are U.S. citizens when they are inside the United States is wrong. This isn't the same as a DUI check point where a person could be an inherent danger to the people around them.
How do you know that's what happened?
You mean you commented on a video you didn't watch? Don't you know how that makes you look?

It was a very successful country for a while following those policies.

Not really.
Tell that to France. Even the Soviet Union would have likely fallen if not for American aid. No Negro country has ever come close.

Forum List

Back