Yes Dana Perino, we can make Mexicans pay to build a wall!

Actually illegal aliens (overseen by armed guards) should be forced to build the wall as punishment for their crime and to pay for their room and board.

Actually illegal aliens (overseen by armed guards) should be forced to build the wall as punishment for their crime and to pay for their room and board.

Exactly! We do this to American Citizens.

For example see: Polk County Jail inmates to pay daily subsistence fee

So why is our federal government taxing American Citizens to pay for illegal entrants food, shelter, clothing, medical expenses and education? Why are the American People allowing themselves to be enslaved to pay for the economic needs of tens of millions who have invaded our boarders?

JWK

To support Jeb Bush is to support a continuance of Obama's illegal immigration tyranny which includes giving work permits to tens of millions who have invaded our borders!

Perino couldn't hide her pro-Bush fervor on this. Trump hates Bush and she knows his presence in the campaign - and on the debate stage - present real problems as Trump will probably go right after Bush.

Fact is she is a true lightweight as a commentator unless you like the Goody Two Shoes approach to politics. She really has nothing to say. Her outburst was funny -- its probably the closest to an orgasm she has ever come except perhaps with her dog.

Wrong. You don't understand and don't deserve the United States of America.
You are wrong, you don't have any understanding of our country's history....

You've got it completely backwards, you ignorant racist douchebag. :fu:
You don't understand basic english and the meaning of words, get a dictionary moron. You have zero knowledge on anything whatsoever.

English is one of the many subjects you will never know as much about as I do. Try again, fool.

The fool may not want to admit it, but he can't change it.
You are the foremost expert on being a fool.

You are wrong, you don't have any understanding of our country's history....

You don't understand basic english and the meaning of words, get a dictionary moron. You have zero knowledge on anything whatsoever.

English is one of the many subjects you will never know as much about as I do. Try again, fool.

Yet here YOU are, making a fool of yourself again.

You are the fool. Zero political or business experience. Not qualified to give an opinion on a lawn mower.

...Zero political or business experience. .....

Wrong again, fool. You never seem to tire of making an ass of yourself.

You are wrong. You have a peer reviewed study to debunk my claim?

What claim, fool?

What claim, fool?
All of them, fool.

What claim, fool?
All of them, fool.

Take one of your pills and try to focus. Pick one supposed claim and state it now.

What claim, fool?
All of them, fool.

Take one of your pills and try to focus. Pick one supposed claim and state it now.
You responded to me. I made two claims. Perhaps you are too much of a fool to handle more than one. You have zero political or business experience. You arent qualified to give an opinion on a lawn mower . You need to prove the peer reviewed study to show otherwise.

What claim, fool?
All of them, fool.

You responded to me. I made two claims. Perhaps you are too much of a fool to handle more than one. You have zero political or business experience. You arent qualified to give an opinion on a lawn mower . You need to prove the peer reviewed study to show otherwise.

Why don't you specify a claim, dopey, and we'll take it from there?

Using your premise "IF DONALD WERE PRESIDENT", I'm sure anything would be possible, because the only way he could ever become president is if reality, as we know it, was repealed. In the real world, it will never happen.

What claim, fool?
All of them, fool.

Why don't you specify a claim, dopey, and we'll take it from there?
I gave two claims. Learn to read and count nitwit.

Forum List

Back