Yeppers, EV's are TAKING over..........NOT

Blaming others is your trademark. What a loser.

Stating a fact is not blaming anyone, dummy. It is merely stating a fact.

And that fact is you ARE dumb.

Ford lost 2 billion last year, and will lose 3 billion this year, mainly thanks to their huge investment in EV's.

Surprise, most car companies lost last year regardless of what they sold, EVs or not. No chips, no sales.

You believe lies is why you get beat up on.

West gets beat up on? By who? Can't be you cause you couldn't beat your way out of a trash bag.

And as to lies, it was YOU who admitted to me you are/were a Ford mechanic Then you ragged what junk they were. Odd that someone whould choose to work on a line of cars he didn't like! Probably had that perception because:
  1. Only the cars with constant issues end up in the shop.
  2. Only cars under warranty, cars with huge problems, or idiots take their cars to the dealership.
  3. You worked on them,, so no doubt, they didn't stay fixed very long.

West gets beat up on? By who? Can't be you cause you couldn't beat your way out of a trash bag.

And as to lies, it was YOU who admitted to me you are/were a Ford mechanic Then you ragged what junk they were. Odd that someone whould choose to work on a line of cars he didn't like! Probably had that perception because:
  1. Only the cars with constant issues end up in the shop.
  2. Only cars under warranty, cars with huge problems, or idiots take their cars to the dealership.
  3. You worked on them,, so no doubt, they didn't stay fixed very long.
Is your BF Westwall ok?
I worked at a Ford house before and I said the truth about their products. It's apparent that you can't except those truths. You sure have issues and still defend the junk that you drive yourself. What an idiot you are. Talk about that paper bag you put yourself in. Loser deluxe.

This cant be real.
Everyone knows what a Tesla is.

Now wait. You mean that Karen was ragging on this guy for sitting in his car polluting with the engine running driving a TESLA?!

Screen Shot 2023-06-06 at 7.15.27 PM.png

This was assault and harassment. Can you imagine doing that to a liberal? A black person? A tranny? Lecturing, scolding, and accusing and threatening them? Never mind that he has every right to sit there and idle, ICE car or otherwise.

When she reached in and touched his steering wheel, he should have grabbed her wrist, hit the up button and rolled up the window on her arm, then called the police and had her arrested.

Or put it in Drive and driven away.

Or gotten out, pantsed her, then left her there naked from the waist down, arm stuck in car and gone had a meal.

And like the hack you are, you zeroed straight in on Trump, while ignoring that the entirety of the permanent administrative class had already been subsidizing them for years.
Biden was mentioned TWICE by different posters before Traitor Trumpov came up.

The OP was a Misleading LIE and/or the usual STUPIDITY of Wetwall.
`
`

I worked at a Ford house before and I said the truth about their products. It's apparent that you can't except those truths.
Truth is that I had a Ford before and ran it into the ground never a problem, and my dad had Fords. My wife's parents had a Taurus wagon and took it in the mountains beating the crap out of it and never a problem. Based on that, I bought my Taurus. One of the best cars I ever had. Fast as hell, comfortable, loaded with equipment and leather interior. Climbs mountains like they an't even there. Only one I ever saw with leather interior and a moonroof. Got it for a song, too. Dealership tried to buy it back from me. Even has a 6 CD changer in the trunk.

You sure have issues and still defend the junk that you drive yourself.
I have no issues. YOU are the one who for years keep bringing it up all the time just because years ago I showed a picture of how clean the engine is! I got tired of you constantly trying to make an issue out of it, out of your obvious hatred of Fords, so now, everyone will know you are a Ford mechanic working on junk! :auiqs.jpg:

Truth is that I had a Ford before and ran it into the ground never a problem, and my dad had Fords. My wife's parents had a Taurus wagon and took it in the mountains beating the crap out of it and never a problem. Based on that, I bought my Taurus. One of the best cars I ever had. Fast as hell, comfortable, loaded with equipment and leather interior. Climbs mountains like they an't even there. Only one I ever saw with leather interior and a moonroof. Got it for a song, too. Dealership tried to buy it back from me. Even has a 6 CD changer in the trunk.

I have no issues. YOU are the one who for years keep bringing it up all the time just because years ago I showed a picture of how clean the engine is! I got tired of you constantly trying to make an issue out of it, out of your obvious hatred of Fords, so now, everyone will know you are a Ford mechanic working on junk! :auiqs.jpg:
Should I provide you with a shovel for all of your bullshit?

Forum List

Back