Yeap, here i am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey about this damn flag, sam get on skype i need a mother fckn walk though here.

you need guidance on a message board?

I do at times yes. I dont spend countless hours of my life presuing glory on the internet. Much more viable to do so in real life than here. But Thank you kindly for your concern. It touched me deeply and warmed my soul :)

Oh!!! I must remember I am a mod.

In a different time, not so long ago I would have explained my signals.

mods cant have signals? live a little

I think this is the first time someone has told me to live a little. :)
And we can have signals, and some of us now how to play the game.

Life is a game hun, Its all a series of steps to a dance that leads us though life.

i am good..thanks for asking...but your friend seems deteremined to make a fool of himself

hes determined to bring out the folks that talk big is all, he likes to make folks cry

Internet boys and girls cry the best. Usually with the most useless comments of ill intelligence as well. Like seriously you people are letting me down. The hipe at which you where built up to be is proving to be a shear waste of my intelligence here :|

i am good..thanks for asking...but your friend seems deteremined to make a fool of himself

hes determined to bring out the folks that talk big is all, he likes to make folks cry

Internet boys and girls cry the best. Usually with the most useless comments of ill intelligence as well. Like seriously you people are letting me down. The hipe at which you where built up to be is proving to be a shear waste of my intelligence here :|

I'm sorry bud, I thought they would be more of a challenge... maybe later

My kid said you where stupid. Which personally is a better flame that you have put out all morning. Grats on getting owned by a 4 year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back