Yea, They Feel Your Pain

Knobby, I object to the 1% MEME and here's why...

Its not the 1% that are screwing us. SEriously many of the 1% are the very people who contribute heavily to this sosciety.

They are our doctors, lawyers, small business people.

They're that sweaty guy who works his ass off every day baking pizzas for us in his own little ship.

Most of them are honest players who are getting SCREWED as badly as the rest of us are!

There are about 4,000 people in this nation who control the KLEPTOCRACY, and I can assure you they are in the top 1/100th of 1% economically speaking. (and even among THAT class, there are patriotic Americans who are NOT screwing this nation, too)

Now I bitch about classISM all the time, because I recognize that this nation despsite all its protestations about what a wonderful classless society we live is, is entirely full of crap.

But parcing out social indicatments based entirely on socio-economic status is a TRAGIC MISTAKE OF THE LEFT.

The criminals who are raping our nation (indeed the world) have NAMES.

We OUGHT to be using those name and NOT painting with a broad brush like "THE 1%".

WE'RE NOT FUCKING COMMUNISTS, mate

We're not POL POT!

DETAILS (like who actually is fucking us over!) matter!

Last edited:
Gather around sheep! When's the last time you have had a conversation with a Corporate Oligarchist? Chances are, never, although you "think" they have your best interest at heart.

47% of Congress Members Millionaires ? a Status Shared by Only 1% of Americans - ABC News

There are 3,104,000 millionaires in the US. Yes, out of 11 million worldwide. Speaks to the prosperity people can now have here if they set their minds to it. Liberals may hate this, but California has more millionaires per capita than the rest of the US combined.

Whoops.

Last edited:
it's called corporatism. It is the collusion between large international and national corpoarte owners and boards members, and those who can create the legislation that favors them.

What i find hilarious, is all the bitching most americans do about it, with such little understanding. Then turn around and VOTE for these people again.

Gather around sheep! When's the last time you have had a conversation with a Corporate Oligarchist? Chances are, never, although you "think" they have your best interest at heart.

47% of Congress Members Millionaires ? a Status Shared by Only 1% of Americans - ABC News

There are 3,104,000 millionaires in the US. Yes, out of 11 million worldwide. Speaks to the prosperity people can now have here if they set their minds to it. Liberals may hate this, but California has more millionaires per capita than the rest of the US combined.

Whoops.

Tell us how you made your first million.

Let me guess....when you tell us you're not a millionaire, shocking as that might be to all of us, you'll then tell us you have no interest in being a millionaire. Go for it slick!

Knobby, I object to the 1% MEME and here's why...

Its not the 1% that are screwing us. SEriously many of the 1% are the very people who contribute heavily to this sosciety.

They are our doctors, lawyers, small business people.

They're that sweaty guy who works his ass off every day baking pizzas for us in his own little ship.

Most of them are honest players who are getting SCREWED as badly as the rest of us are!

There are about 4,000 people in this nation who control the KLEPTOCRACY, and I can assure you they are in the top 1/100th of 1% economically speaking. (and even among THAT class, there are patriotic Americans who are NOT screwing this nation, too)

Now I bitch about classISM all the time, because I recognize that this nation despsite all its protestations about what a wonderful classless society we live is, is entirely full of crap.

But parcing out social indicatments based entirely on socio-economic status is a TRAGIC MISTAKE OF THE LEFT.

The criminals who are raping our nation (indeed the world) have NAMES.

We OUGHT to be using those name and NOT painting with a broad brush like "THE 1%".

WE'RE NOT FUCKING COMMUNISTS, mate

We're not POL POT!

DETAILS (like who actually is fucking us over!) matter!

Only a moron judges by the group, and I know damned well that there are some damned fine zillionaires who care about their country, contribute to society, create jobs, and I'm behind that 100%. I'm against those who buy our lawmakers to rape and pillage at the cost of all of us. Remember our preditory lending that led to the mortgage crisis so these oligarchists could turn a fast buck? THAT shit is what I'm talking about. Lawmakers are assholes, to stupid to even write legislation anymore, so they turn that job over to the lobbyists who bought them. THAT'S what I am against. Remember the 0% credit card scam 10 years ago? They knew damned well that people would jump on that - and preyed on people to dumb to understand the fine print. Bingo! Recession!

It's all a matter of historical and documented record. What's there to admire about those people?

it's called corporatism. It is the collusion between large international and national corpoarte owners and boards members, and those who can create the legislation that favors them.

What i find hilarious, is all the bitching most americans do about it, with such little understanding. Then turn around and VOTE for these people again.

THAT'S what I'm talking about.

Whoops.

Let me guess....when you tell us you're not a millionaire, shocking as that might be to all of us, you'll then tell us you have no interest in being a millionaire. Go for it slick!

Tell us how you made yours? Right. Thought as much. Millionaires must be evil people who collude with the government.
:eusa_whistle:
Quiet you.

I'm against those who buy our lawmakers to rape and pillage at the cost of all of us

And yet, you probably voted to seat those who can be sold in the first place. You're blaming the wrong side of this equation.

Remember our preditory lending that led to the mortgage crisis so these oligarchists could turn a fast buck?
The crisis was root caused by the federal reserve and congressional actions. Some of that "predator" lending was actually mandated to a degree by congress. Again, you're blaming the guys who played the hand dealt to them by congress and the fed. I dont disagree, but it's really about the people WE elect to represent us.

That's the true problem, and is what has lead me to understand that government is nothing more than organized crime and the only solution to our socio-economic problems is to rid government from our econoics entirely. And the only way to do that is through massive understanding that we're being fucked, without the typical congnitive failure that occurs when people are faced with two conflicting ideas.

In the end, we're simply fucked as has happened throughout history.

Last edited:

Whoops.

Tell us how you made yours? Right. Thought as much. Millionaires must be evil people who collude with the government.
Quiet you.

Oh, so you're lazy then? That's what you're saying. Since you're not a millionaire and all it takes is hard work according to you, that must mean you're lazy.

I never claimed becoming a millionaire is easy, quite the opposite....especially when the deck is stacked against the middle class. But please keep showing us how unmotivated and lazy you are, it's doing wonders for you.

Quiet you.

Oh, so you're lazy then? That's what you're saying. Since you're not a millionaire and all it takes is hard work according to you, that must mean you're lazy.

I never claimed becoming a millionaire is easy, quite the opposite....especially when the deck is stacked against the middle class. But please keep showing us how unmotivated and lazy you are, it's doing wonders for you.

Dude, these farting robots still buy into the myth of "the American Dream" which lasted for about 30 years after WW II. It's gone. It's all a matter of documented fact, and they're not about to research stuff they don't want to hear, much less admit they're wrong. SheepThink at it's finest that the Corporate Oligarchists depend on.

Whoops.

That's funny cause repubs keep telling us that Millionaires are leaving because of taxes. Taking their ball and going to other countries. Then you post about Millionaires in...gasp...Liberal California!!! Good Gawd!

How could that be?

Whoops.

That's funny cause repubs keep telling us that Millionaires are leaving because of taxes. Taking their ball and going to other countries. Then you post about Millionaires in...gasp...Liberal California!!! Good Gawd!

How could that be?

The Corporate Oligarchy really is a world-wide community - sort of an ad hoc gated community for themselves. Anything below 1% not invited. They used to care about their country - now, most don't.

Forum List

Back