Yea Obama

Statecraft? Is that some sort of watercraft? OH you meant statesmanship. Yeah okay. He's a hero for making a political decision to kill one man :rofl:

terrorism? Yep I know a lot about it, I served in Iraq twice fighting those who support it, how about you?

I give Obama the credit for being in charge when he Bin Laden was found, and I give him credit for risking the political fall out for ordering a team into Pakistan to kill the guy, but THAT doesn't make him a hero. It makes him a President who did what needed to be done. Which in and of itself proves that you know nothing about heroism. True heroes don't need someone hoisting the title on them.

statecraft - definition of statecraft by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

No..I meant statecraft.

And you serving in Iraq..had nothing to do with terrorism against this country. It did have something to do with some pretty ridiculous ideas that came from the PNAC. That's not de-valuing your service. That's reality.

And yeah..it does make him a hero. Why? Because he did it knowing it opened up a world of risk..but physical and political.

You not knowing that is either abject partisanship..or stupidity.

Your choice.

Oh yes, we all know there were no terrorists in Iraq..... How fucking stupid are you?

And trust me, Obama is no Hero.

I guess that Kuwaiitis and Kurds don't deserve protection from terrorists. Only Libyans do.:cuckoo:

statecraft - definition of statecraft by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

No..I meant statecraft.

And you serving in Iraq..had nothing to do with terrorism against this country. It did have something to do with some pretty ridiculous ideas that came from the PNAC. That's not de-valuing your service. That's reality.

And yeah..it does make him a hero. Why? Because he did it knowing it opened up a world of risk..but physical and political.

You not knowing that is either abject partisanship..or stupidity.

Your choice.

Oh yes, we all know there were no terrorists in Iraq..... How fucking stupid are you?

I guess that Kuwaiitis and Kurds don't deserve protection from terrorists. Only Libyans do.:cuckoo:

The Kurds?

Really?

YouTube - ‪unbelievable gore vioelence kurdish Girl Stoned to Death‬‏

Lol...

Shut up you fucking brainless troll.:)
What's the matter? Can't offer anything of substance in rebuttal?
Seems to me the one without a response other than "fucking brainless troll" is the fucking brainless troll...
So what have ya got in defense of Obama on these issues?If your response is "I don't have to defend him"... Well,that is where you're wrong. Because, YES...You do.

The Kurds?

Really?

Sorry, I believe that even those who do things we don't agree with deserve protection from terrorists who are killing them by the thousands. I guess that's just honor, something you obviously don't have any experience in.

PS if you don't believe that Saddam's regime was doing that and worse to people you have more problems then I originally believed you to have.

Let's see what we have to date (besides a bunch of lies) ...

He went to a church he didn't believe in for 20+ years when the whole idea behind church is BELIEF.

Ignored by the left.

He has kissed Palestine's ass up one side and down the other; yet, dumbass Jews still support him because he's a Democrap.

He buddied up with a terrorist and tossed him under the bus. I just can't recall if he tossed him under the bus before or after his white grandma.

He plays like he's black, with the support of leftist goons, when last I checked, he's as much white as he is black.

Where are our "shovel-ready" jobs? Oh, he got employment up? After he devastated it. Liars.

How about the patriot act? You know ... that thing you lefties pissed your little panties over for 7 years? But it's okay now that Osama has not only reaffirmed it, but added more bullshit to his leftist, Nazi organization.

You people suck. Go live in the Middle East. You leftist fucks and those intolerant, fascist ragheads have a lot in common.

You first.

Radical conservatives in the middle east are pretty much like the radical conservatives here.

You'd be in good company. You could both be angry at Obama for killing Osama.:lol:

Yes, you libs think everyone who is not a liberal is a radical conservative.
Yes, should we not agree with your agenda we are tabbed as "right wing extremists"..
And I thought you libs were opposed to generalizations.

The Kurds?

Really?

Sorry, I believe that even those who do things we don't agree with deserve protection from terrorists who are killing them by the thousands. I guess that's just honor, something you obviously don't have any experience in.

PS if you don't believe that Saddam's regime was doing that and worse to people you have more problems then I originally believed you to have.

I'm sorry. Killing a girl for dating the wrong guy is worthy of condemnation.

And Honor? Fuck you.

You don't know me. You don't know what I have done. I didn't question your Honor. And Asshole. You have no fucking right to question mine.

Got it?

He went to a church he didn't believe in for 20+ years when the whole idea behind church is BELIEF.

Ignored by the left.

He has kissed Palestine's ass up one side and down the other; yet, dumbass Jews still support him because he's a Democrap.

He buddied up with a terrorist and tossed him under the bus. I just can't recall if he tossed him under the bus before or after his white grandma.

He plays like he's black, with the support of leftist goons, when last I checked, he's as much white as he is black.

Where are our "shovel-ready" jobs? Oh, he got employment up? After he devastated it. Liars.

How about the patriot act? You know ... that thing you lefties pissed your little panties over for 7 years? But it's okay now that Osama has not only reaffirmed it, but added more bullshit to his leftist, Nazi organization.

You people suck. Go live in the Middle East. You leftist fucks and those intolerant, fascist ragheads have a lot in common.

Well your post says "I hate the President"

But your avatar says closet, self-hating, masochistic, homo-erotica fan!

And Honor? Fuck you.

You don't know me. You don't know what I have done. I didn't question your Honor. And Asshole. You have no fucking right to question mine.

Got it?

who the hell said it wasn't worthy of condemnation? I merely said that I still feel they deserve to be protected from genocide.

You have no honor. Deal with it.

I knew about the church thing. But I still had my head buried.
Sometimes I wanna bitchslap myself.

You should.:lol:
Soon as I can move my arm in a good swing, I will. :lol:
No no no...You have used your intellect to realize you made a choice that you now see is bad for the country. Welcome to the side of the recently enlightened.
Welcome to the majority!

And Honor? Fuck you.

Got it?

who the hell said it wasn't worthy of condemnation? I merely said that I still feel they deserve to be protected from genocide.

You have no honor. Deal with it.

Again..fuck you.

You support terrorists. Like McVeigh. In the army..still a terrorist.

Ignored by the left.

IMO you have more in common with "those intolerant, fascist ragheads" then almost anyone else who posts. Put the cork in the bottle gunnie or get some counseling.

Lol...

Shut up you fucking brainless troll.:)

Excellent retort. You showed him.

:rofl:

While 8537 is a full on a Obama cock hungry hack he is right, this is a Troll thread, even if it is true, what's the point other than to stir shit up?
Stirring things up, as you say, is necessary in that far too many people sit on the sidelines until shit crawls across their front lawn.
Think Thomas Nast.

thomas nast cartoons - Google Search

Thomas Nast - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

without people such as Nast to "stir things up", Americans in their propensity for apathy would find little to for which to get excited or even involved politically.

:lol:

You have like zero Intelligence.

I have zero intelligence? You just called a politician an American hero for a sitting at his desk and ordering a man killed. The SEAL who killed that cockroach is a hero. The man who set safely behind a desk and okayed the mission is NOT.

If Obama had an R instead of a d after his name you would have a completely different take on this.

And that just proved if Bush had a D next to him name you would have had a different take on all of it... Thanks for coming clean TM.

Forum List

Back