Yair Netanyahu says Iran is the source of the problems in the M.E.

Of course the Netanyahu the Younger is correctamundo. The billions that the Obama and later Sleepy Joe regimes slipped the Iranian mullahs is why they are so flush in cash that they can even afford escapades like the Great Gaza War aka Holocaust 2.0

The biden regime has enabled Iran terrorism financially and by relaxing or eliminating the Trump policies that held Iran in check.

It appears the Netanyahu Father/Son duo is very much like the Biden Father/Son duo--criminals of the highest order.

jimmy carter was responsible for bringing the ayatollahs to power in iran
I would agree.....that and giving away the Panama Canal......incredible that such a good decent man with a very high i.q. would commit such blunders.....the root of his problem I think was his hatred of his father....a real conservative Southerner....but his moher was incredibly liberal....his mother obviously greatly influnced his thinking.

Proves that a high i.q. does not in and of itself make a great leader....before obama he was the worst President in our history.

I would agree.....that and giving away the Panama Canal......incredible that such a good decent man with a very high i.q. would commit such blunders.....the root of his problem I think was his hatred of his father....a real conservative Southerner....but his moher was incredibly liberal....his mother obviously greatly influnced his thinking.

Proves that a high i.q. does not in and of itself make a great leader....before obama he was the worst President in our history.
I respect carter the human being in a way that does not apply to biden or obama

Jimmy is a true Christian man who dedicated his life to helping others

But politically carter is and always has been a damn fool

Iran is at the center of all the turmoil in the middle east and carter was pivotable to bringing the crazies to power in iran

I respect carter the human being in a way that does not apply to biden or obama

Jimmy is a true Christian man who dedicated his life to helping others

But politically carter is and always has been a damn fool

Iran is at the center of all the turmoil in the middle east and carter was pivotable to bringing the crazies to power in iran
Definiely....proves that there is a vast difference between i.q. status and wisdom....very smart man....associate of Admiral Rickover...and he allowed no one around unless they were extremely intelligent....yet he bought into liberalism big time.

Definiely....proves that there is a vast difference between i.q. status and wisdom....very smart man....associate of Admiral Rickover...and he allowed no one around unless they were extremely intelligent....yet he bought into liberalism big time.
Some libs are smart enough to split the atom but also too stupid to come in out of the rain

Forum List

Back