Ya Gotta be 21 to Buy a Beer, How about 21 to Buy a Gun?

No, I was on my own completely at 18 with two small children. Would you have denied me the ability to protect our home? At nineteen I stopped a would be rapist that broke into my home.

How about we get back to having responsible people. These poor kids today are so pumped full of big pharma crap and everyone wonders where everyone's common sense has gone.

No, I was on my own completely at 18 with two small children. Would you have denied me the ability to protect our home? At nineteen I stopped a would be rapist that broke into my home.

How about we get back to having responsible people. These poor kids today are so pumped full of big pharma crap and everyone wonders where everyone's common sense has gone.
yes, the dems want to strip you of your ability to protect yourself and kids…in fact they want to take your kids amd they will “protect” them for you

Age isn't the problem. Guns are the problem. Our society is the problem.

Look at how long America had people buying and owning guns without multiple mass shootings. What has changed? Guns haven't changed really, gun ownership has only gotten stricter, and ages to buy guns haven't changed. But what's the one thing that has changed? Our society.

Anytime you see a problem you have to look at what's causing the problem.
Remove the Prog agendas from TV and entertainment and bring stability with proper education back to schools.

You can join the military at 17 and kill people.
You clearly do not understand the military at all.

There are strict rules and supervision regarding weapons and especially ammo.

Soldiers don’t just randomly walk around with loaded weapons

yes, the dems want to strip you of your ability to protect yourself and kids…in fact they want to take your kids amd they will “protect” them for you
That is historically what tyrants and fascist do. They gotten people so damn dumbed down I believe they have high hopes to get'r done here.

I am pretty conservative, but with guns and abortion I don't tow a hard line. I can see both sides.

If you have to be 21 to buy a beer, should you have to be at least that to buy a gun?
21 to VOTE too...

Also it is legal for those under 21 to drink in many states.

I'm pretty sure the legal drinking age in all states is 21, meaning you can't be served in a bar if you're not 21. Several states allow drinking under the age of 21 if the person is with a parent or guardian...

Why? Because you think younger folk vote Dem and there aren't enough old fucks to get the people you want elected?

Ohhh...that
Well, if you think 18 year olds are too immature to own a firearm, then logically they are too immature to vote. Far more damage can be done by electing the wrong person

Well, if you think 18 year olds are too immature to own a firearm, then logically they are too immature to vote. Far more damage can be done by electing the wrong person
That is NOT logical.

That is NOT logical.
Why are they immature on one thing, and not on the other?

"Maturity matters" - your words not mine., Far more damage can be done by being "bitter" (your word), and electing the wrong person. Just look at what has happened to our economy due to immature voters electing Xiden and company.

21 for voting and abortions too. And to cut your balls off if you are bored.

Laws that are already in place are already not enough to restrain those who willingly decide to be guilty of whatever law it is that they break and so what makes you think that a gun law will be any different? One law that is already broken by those who don't care what is a law or not is the law that concerns stealing. If those who don't care about the laws aren't stealing from a store, their friends and family members will be who are ripped off instead.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back