Wyoming has highest gun per capita rate...and below average murder rate, guns don't cause murder.

THE POST I JUST QUOTED, Stupid. Which you would have read if you hadn't CUT IT OUT.

Dishonest fucking hack.

Wanna see it?

again, race is sometimes defined as culture

--- on which I called bullshit. Learn how to read.

SMFH
1) You posted to me, Pogo. Man up and admit you fucked up.

2) Read NCC's post. If you want to argue blacks are the way they are because of genetics, go for it.
again, race is sometimes defined as culture, so false dichotomy if you really believe there is no genetic component. I could argue that, not today though.

THE POST I JUST QUOTED, Stupid. Which you would have read if you hadn't CUT IT OUT.

Dishonest fucking hack.

Wanna see it?

again, race is sometimes defined as culture

--- on which I called bullshit. Learn how to read.

SMFH
1) You posted to me, Pogo. Man up and admit you fucked up.

2) Read NCC's post. You're the one quoting out of context:

BULLSHIT.

Here it is, verbatim:

At some point the connection must be made, if the correlation is always strong then causation is probably there.

Point taken, but I am tired of trying to be polite with the left when they are some of the most impolite offensive people out there. Here is how the left talks

America Has A Problem And It’s Called Straight White Men

The connection is cultural, not genetic nor "racial".

Yes, the Left are a bunch of fucking racists who continually use race to divide our nation.

again, race is sometimes defined as culture, so false dichotomy if you really believe there is no genetic component. I could argue that, not today though.

Race is never defined as "culture", nor is the vice the versa. Except by those with no idea what they're talking about.

--- WHOSE NAME is immediately before mine there, DUMBASS?

Last edited:
BULLSHIT.

Here it is, verbatim:

At some point the connection must be made, if the correlation is always strong then causation is probably there.

Point taken, but I am tired of trying to be polite with the left when they are some of the most impolite offensive people out there. Here is how the left talks

Yes, the Left are a bunch of fucking racists who continually use race to divide our nation.

Race is never defined as "culture", nor is the vice the versa. Except by those with no idea what they're talking about.

--- WHO'S NAME is immediately before mine there, DUMBASS?
You're racist hatred aside, are you saying black's "in the 'hood" live that way because of genetics? Because I'm saying it's cultural, not racial. You? What are you trying to say other than spitting all over yourself in anger?.....Extreme hatred, BTW, often does have a genetic component. ;)

Why do you lump me in with him? I've been talking incessantly about the culture of violence since literally the day I came to this site. And before.
I always lump together angry racists with an IQ less than 100. It doesn't matter their race, I pile them all together in a pit labeled "Idiots".

BULLSHIT.

Here it is, verbatim:

--- WHOSE NAME is immediately before mine there, DUMBASS?
You're racist hatred aside, are you saying black's "in the 'hood" live that way because of genetics? Because I'm saying it's cultural, not racial. You? What are you trying to say other than spitting all over yourself in anger?.....Extreme hatred, BTW, often does have a genetic component. ;)

WHOSE NAME IS ON THE POST, Dippy?

WHOSE?

You need to sleep it off. :alcoholic:

WYoning [sic] has highest gun per capita rate...and below average murder rate, guns don't cause murder.

No shit, Sherlock. Wyoming also has the thinnest population density in the conterminous 48. That's far more relevant.

Sure, cuz when firearms get near to each other, they start going off!

True story.
So what he saying

Is that people not guns are the problem

With its thinnest population density and all

That's kind of what I'm saying, though poorly expressed.

What E♭m is saying is anybody's guess. Looks like yet another strawman.

no you are making it clear it is not guns that are the problem

WYoning [sic] has highest gun per capita rate...and below average murder rate, guns don't cause murder.

No shit, Sherlock. Wyoming also has the thinnest population density in the conterminous 48. That's far more relevant.

Sure, cuz when firearms get near to each other, they start going off!

True story.
So what he saying

Is that people not guns are the problem

With its thinnest population density and all

That's kind of what I'm saying, though poorly expressed.

What E♭m is saying is anybody's guess. Looks like yet another strawman.

no you are making it clear it is not guns that are the problem

Thank you. That's what I've been doing here for three years and eight months. 'Bout time somebody started listening.

Still no idea what E♭m is on about. That might take another three years.

Maybe Wyoming has a lot of responsible gun owners despite the picture the media likes to paint in regards to gun owners there is such a thing as responsible gun owners.

Actually....with 357,000,000 guns in private hands almost all gun owners are responsible...that is the more accurate way to put it......we have a tiny part of he population that uses guns for crime......the rest of us don't.........

Forum List

Back