WWII vet, 88, brutally beaten to death by Blacks

Race isn't an issue, it's just coincidence that black teens are going on some sort of rampage and black DHS managers have websites dedicated to the race war.

Vote_Stormfront.jpg

Katz doesn't see races...he only sees race. Black

CC...your denial is why this kind of shit continues to flourish. You'd rather sweep it all under the rug and PRESTO! The problem goes away! Hip hip horray! All is well in the world!

Well guess what Chuckie...the problem is still around and it won't go away so long as thick-headed morons like you refuse to help come up with solutions to it.

Race isn't an issue, it's just coincidence that black teens are going on some sort of rampage and black DHS managers have websites dedicated to the race war.

Vote_Stormfront.jpg

CC...your denial is why this kind of shit continues to flourish. You'd rather sweep it all under the rug and PRESTO! The problem goes away! Hip hip horray! All is well in the world!

Well guess what Chuckie...the problem is still around and it won't go away so long as thick-headed morons like you refuse to help come up with solutions to it.

Why don't you start with you community? Why are you ignoring all the murders committed by whites?

The definition of racism is believing you are superior than another race. So why do you think you are in the position to tell another race what they should do when your own house is a mess?

Answer: See the definition of the word "racist"

Half White/Half Black.

You haven't heard that term before?

Goddam you're a dumb fucker

Maybe you should learn what words mean before using them

An Oreo is someone who is black on the outside but white on the inside. That guy was a white guy. I know it hurts you to say it, come on say it. A white guy was in on the crime too. You can do it

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=lI77cU3jsFs]SHOCKING Obama words: bombshell anti-white audio uncovered! - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq5lb5e5yVY&feature=player_detailpage]Michelle Obama why do you hate white people? - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=xMlOKvTZcqM]Shocking comments from Barack Obama's wife!! - YouTube[/ame]

Vote_Stormfront.jpg

Why don't you start with you community? Why are you ignoring all the murders committed by whites?

The definition of racism is believing you are superior than another race. So why do you think you are in the position to tell another race what they should do when your own house is a mess?

Answer: See the definition of the word "racist"

Here we go with "It's Whitey's fault!!!" and "Racist!!!!" Gather around kids....CC is playing the Race Card Game.

Whites aren't the ones roaming around the streets in packs, attacking 88 year old men!
Whites aren't walking into 7-11s by the dozens & stealing everything they can carry!
Whites aren't shooting 6 year olds in Chicago!
Whites didn't leave the city of Detroit in ruins!

Those statements aren't an indication of "racism". They are FACTS, and FACTS aren't racist! Our house is in order. The problem is, Blacks keep busting down the door and trashing the place.

Don't go throwing the race card at me, CC. All it's going to do is come whizzing back at you and poking one of your eyes out.

It's like I just told a friend here.. I grew up in a generation that had bridged the racial barrier in dating, hangin out, etc etc.. and then Barack Obama was elected and I began to realize just how hated I am simply because I am white by a HUGE majority of blacks in this country.. RACISM. Now we're seeing a segment of the American populace awaken to being slaughtered, mocked, ridiculed, blamed.. and we're damn angry.. Sad that it has come to this.. you took my generation who didn't know color and made it an every day racial war, all because it fits the liberal agenda.

Even my auntie says she never noticed color in a negative way, until Obama was elected. I am with her. I didn't either.

I feel fortunate these days, to live in a town of slightly under 10,000 people and only one black one that I have seen. He is mentally and physically retarded and walks the streets along the coast hwy. and when I see him, I have admiration for him because he tries to work, and at Christmas time, I give even more than I would, to the Salvation Army bell ringer because in one location it is this tall, limping black man , who is doing the ringing.

He has my respect.

I honestly considered racism dead. sure there were still some racist individuals but for the most part it wasn't something you ever gave much thought to. now, it's back in our faces everyday. its everywhere. all over the media. even al Sharpton who you didn't hear from in years has found a renewed career. and why not, he plays perfectly to the agenda of the white house.

Maybe I missed it, but where did he state that he hates
"ignorant, arrogant white people"? I did hear him state at 1:45 in the video that he hates white supremacy.
The second video seems like there were selective snippets that were merged together, he certainly wasn't saying anything (save the delivery) about Clinton/Lewinsky that not a few conservative talk show hosts were saying.

Forum List

Back