WWI, WWII: The Hidden Cause Finally Revealed

Jeremiah----do all Jesuit priests know about this stuff? ???? is this why there is
no real archaeology done in Arabia? Jews lived in Arabia for more than 1000 years
before muhummad was born-------and there is an Hebraized Arabic-----a mixture of
Hebrew and Arabic and written in Hebrew letters------an actual real language.------
jews write lots-------and save the writings----in something like crypts. There is no
question in my mind that there are all kinds of such crypts buried here and there in
Saudi Arabia. ----I will add----I never believed that story about muhummad being
completely illiterate-------there are very few people who interact with literate people
who remain COMPLETELY ILLITERATE ----with the exception of secluded women.
Do you think muhummad wrote stuff and it is hidden ?

I have more testimonies from Dr. Alberto Rivera of a Black Mass in which a high ranking Mason was present - when Alberto Rivera went to kiss his ring he saw it was a Masonic ring - there are Jesuits who serve on low levels and will never have the information that Dr. Alberto Rivera and other Jesuits among his circle had privilege to know - Rosie - during the time of Dr. Rivera's testimony he said there were approximately 108,000 Jesuits and today I am not sure how many there are.

This is the same in Freemasonry meetings (they are an arm of the Vatican - many do not realize this) - you have lower level Masons who have no idea they worship Lucifer and then you have the highest levels who know they worship Lucifer - just as there are Jesuits who know they serve Lucifer and other Jesuits who are not aware they are serving Lucifer. The Cardinal Bea told the Jesuits that there were writings of Muhammad that had not been published - I am compelled to believe the testimony of Dr. Alberto Rivera as nothing I have read - not one word - has been wrongly spoken. Rivera was a born again Christian a man who felt great compassion for the Roman Catholic people who had been deceived - he led over 1,000 Catholics out of Catholicism and to Jesus Christ - I hope to pray millions out of the Roman Catholic church and into the Kingdom of heaven but the truth must be told - they must know the truth about the history of the Roman Vatican and its Catholic institution - it is completely satanic.

you don't have to be catholic to be a "free-mason"------In fact I have known non catholic girls who were------part of that thing-----something EAST GIRLS----or something like that. or "rainbow girls" ?? They had to learn some weird ritual for initiation----
my college room mate was being brought into it by her parents-----I drilled her
on the nonsense in preparation. Some lady I knew (adult) got all bent out of
shape when I mentioned it-------it is supposed to be a BIG TIME SECRET-----
we both laughed whilst learning the silly crap

Many Masons have no idea that the Vatican is at the helm of Freemasonry. Many Masons have no idea that Ignatius Loyola - a Catholic occultist was the founder of the Jesuits AND the Illuminati. They simply have no idea. There are Jews who have become Masons too. They do not necessarily know the connection to the Vatican either. If they did they would have no part of it - (I'd have to believe)

Many Jews are Masonite, and that is why they are so close to the Mormon church. Also many of our founding fathers belonged to Masonic lodges. Most were Deist, and or Unitarian.

"many jews are masons'?? I know lot of jews and never met a jewish mason.
when I was a kid------no jewish masons at all----that was a kinda known fact---
someone changed something------MORMON----it has something to do with
Mormons?

I have more testimonies from Dr. Alberto Rivera of a Black Mass in which a high ranking Mason was present - when Alberto Rivera went to kiss his ring he saw it was a Masonic ring - there are Jesuits who serve on low levels and will never have the information that Dr. Alberto Rivera and other Jesuits among his circle had privilege to know - Rosie - during the time of Dr. Rivera's testimony he said there were approximately 108,000 Jesuits and today I am not sure how many there are.

This is the same in Freemasonry meetings (they are an arm of the Vatican - many do not realize this) - you have lower level Masons who have no idea they worship Lucifer and then you have the highest levels who know they worship Lucifer - just as there are Jesuits who know they serve Lucifer and other Jesuits who are not aware they are serving Lucifer. The Cardinal Bea told the Jesuits that there were writings of Muhammad that had not been published - I am compelled to believe the testimony of Dr. Alberto Rivera as nothing I have read - not one word - has been wrongly spoken. Rivera was a born again Christian a man who felt great compassion for the Roman Catholic people who had been deceived - he led over 1,000 Catholics out of Catholicism and to Jesus Christ - I hope to pray millions out of the Roman Catholic church and into the Kingdom of heaven but the truth must be told - they must know the truth about the history of the Roman Vatican and its Catholic institution - it is completely satanic.

you don't have to be catholic to be a "free-mason"------In fact I have known non catholic girls who were------part of that thing-----something EAST GIRLS----or something like that. or "rainbow girls" ?? They had to learn some weird ritual for initiation----

Many Masons have no idea that the Vatican is at the helm of Freemasonry. Many Masons have no idea that Ignatius Loyola - a Catholic occultist was the founder of the Jesuits AND the Illuminati. They simply have no idea. There are Jews who have become Masons too. They do not necessarily know the connection to the Vatican either. If they did they would have no part of it - (I'd have to believe)

And yet your a Christian? I mean if not for the Rome and the RCC , there would be no Christianity. Thanks to Constantine.

there is no way of knowing that-----Christianity as per PAUL existed before
Constantine. Constantine turned the Christian church into NAZISM. Things
would have probably turned out a lot better without Constantine-----some
theologians are so horrified by Constantine that they claim he was never
"really" a Christian-----he was a bloody bastard

And here you are putting down Constantine. He was as you say, but gee do you think most of the NT is true or not?

a bit too much Constantine influence-----he screwed it up badly

And yet your a Christian? I mean if not for the Rome and the RCC , there would be no Christianity. Thanks to Constantine.

And here you are putting down Constantine. He was as you say, but gee do you think most of the NT is true or not?

you have to know how to READ between the lines to understand the NT---
----you have not got a chance. I believe the NT is chock full of real history----
after CONSTANTINE gets extracted

This one is about Israel:

The Arabs, in top secret negotiations, told the pope that they would fight for the Vatican in Spain, only if the pope agreed to never recognize any state of "Israel" that might come into existence.......the pope agreed. (In June 1994, the Vatican finally recognized Israel as a nation because she wants a say in the final disposition of Jerusalem, which will be on the agenda of the so - called "peace process")

Dr. Alberto Rivera - ex - Jesuit explains: Cardinal Bea told us how the orthodox Jews and the Zionists were both pushing for an independent state of Israel. Then Dr. Rivera tells the story - A Muslim shot the pope - this was arranged by the Jesuits - he said they planned this very well and a lot was gained by this incident. Through the incident Islam pulled closer to the Vatican because the Muslims were so humiliated to think one of their own..... shot the one representing the prophet Jesus on this earth....... that the Ayatollahs sent condolences and apologies to the Pope. Why did the Jesuits plan this out? It gave both the Pope and President Reagan something in common, Both had been shot and they became fast friends. The pope got worldwide coverage and sympathy from all the world leaders. And last of all the blame could be placed on the KGB. Making the world believe that the Communists are the pope's enemies - it's a big game - Pope John Paul II had been a good Communist for many years - Alberto Rivera said.

Rivera went on to state: If that sounds cold remember the assassin, Mehmet ali Agca, is one of Europe's top hit men, and an expert marksman. He fired his weapon at a distance of only ten feet. Each bullet hit the pope below the naval. You see, he had no intention of killing the Pope, he was simply following the instructions of the Jesuits.

The upshot was the world saw the pope forgiving Mehmet Ali Agca for shooting him.....almost one billion Muslims had nothing but admiration for "his holiness"...... and then the pope and the Muslim world thanked the virgin Mary that he didn't die.

Aberto Rivera continues.........

You wonder why we sent our troops to Lebanon? Since the president has become so friendly with the pope....we ended up with a papal nuncio in Washington, D.C. and the U.S. Marines poured into Lebanon to defend a Roman Catholic Nation. Rivera explains....The Whore of Rev. 17 will stop at nothing to gain her ends, including shooting one of her own popes.

Today the pope is still desperately trying to gain control of Jerusalem. The goal hasn't changed. Jerusalem will fall into the hands of the pope and the Muslim nations will assist him. (Rivera said) The last pope will be the Anti-Christ who knows he must flee to Jerusalem to escape from the Vatican just before it is destroyed (Rev.17:16)

I personally believe the Pope is the beast mentioned in the book of Rev. which gives power to the Anti-Christ. They may have been using anti - Christ as in relation to his role as the beast - in revelations - not sure.

this stuff is getting too damned plausible. how did PIUS get to be a saint?----
rankles me-----that guy was a nazi

----you have not got a chance. I believe the NT is chock full of real history----

Oh boy, half of the NT is copied from the OT. The NT does not have much history in it either, except for Herod and his buildings, and well the Jewish and Roman War, so much for the temple. Paul, who is he really, Josephus?

Oh boy, half of the NT is copied from the OT. The NT does not have much history in it either, except for Herod and his buildings, and well the Jewish and Roman War, so much for the temple. Paul, who is he really, Josephus?

Paul is Paul-----a greek. Josephus is jew-----in fact a "COHEN" ------give up
Penelope-----you do not have enough information. Paul is a greek who
got attracted to Judaism and eventually to the sect of Judaism -----Christianity.
He tried to fit Judaism into greek and roman culture -------but he had good intentions-----Constantine was the big bastard who derailed everyone. Without
Constantine-----Christianity would have become a sect of Judaism IMHO

No he was not a German, he feared Bolshevism, he seen what it did in Russia to the Church, but he remained neutral.

got attracted to Judaism and eventually to the sect of Judaism -----Christianity.
He tried to fit Judaism into greek and roman culture -------but he had good intentions-----Constantine was the big bastard who derailed everyone. Without

Right, he must of been a liar as well. Thank God for Constantine, IMHO. The Roman Empire was a great Empire, along with the Persian, Greek, did the Jews have an empire, no.

No he was not a German, he feared Bolshevism, he seen what it did in Russia to the Church, but he remained neutral.

a POPE who remains "neutral" during a genocide in a catholic country ----
is a NAZI A big part of my extended family got wiped out in catholic Austria.......
HE AIN't NO SAINT. Penelope----are you sure you are not a gypsy?
in my town the only people who say "he seen what it did....." are gypsies.
Not to impugn gypsies, of course.

A pope is not just an ordinary guy-----he's got BIG RESPONSIBILITIES
It is a kind of typical pattern of speech for gypsies

Right, he must of been a liar as well. Thank God for Constantine, IMHO. The Roman Empire was a great Empire, along with the Persian, Greek, did the Jews have an empire, no.

Is there something about "EMPIRE" that excites you? The CALIPHATE
is an empire too. -------the Japanese under the SHOGUNS had EMPIRES.
You are not alone-----lots of people are excited about the concept of EMPIRE.
MING had an empire

Okay, Rosie, let's rewind here because in this segment Dr.Alberto Rivera is going to explain the true story behind Communism. Once again - the Jews didn't create Communism. You're about to learn the truth - and by the time we are finished here? The Jews will have nothing left to be blamed for! The Jesuits even wrote the Protocols of Zion - but let's begin with Communism..

from page 10 of The Godfathers Jack Chick Pub.
Testimony of Dr. Alberto Rivera:

He stated: In our special sessions in the Vatican, we learned the true story behind Communism. The loyal Communist Party members would go into shock if they ever found out that their great heroes, Marx and Engels, who wrote the Communist Manifesto in the 1800's, were actually coached and directed by the Jesuits.

Augustin Bea told us that the Communist party was formed by the Jesuits for one tas.

At the proper time they were to destroy the protector of the hated Orthodox Church, the Czar of Russia! It was for revenge!

Before WWI, a strong force of wealthy Jews was maneuvering to regain control of Jerusalem. The Vatican was furious. Once again the Jews were blocking their secret attempts to move to the Holy City.

Cardinal Bea said, these Jews fighting against the Catholic Institution would pay for their stubbornness. So the Jesuits constructed a master plan that would not only annihilate the European Jews, but would turn the world against them.

A new abomination came into existence. Dr. Rivera says we were instructed that the Jesuits directed certain Jews who were loyal to the pope (Catholic Jews) to write a document called the "Protocols of Zion." When it was published, the Europeans went wild. - See BEHIND THE DICTATORS by L.H. Lehman pages 10 - 15 by Agora publishing co. NY 1942 -{{{{{{ make note of it that the Jesuits dictated the documents content - }}}}}}}

In the early 1900's, France really blew it in the eyes of the Vatican. France had made a political deal with none other than the czar of Russia! The Pope and the Jesuits were furious! France had been on their list every since she had dumped her Catholic king and become a republic. But this deal with the Czar was the last straw!

In the meantime, the power of the orthodox church was spreading into Bulgaria, Rumania, Greece, the European part of Turkey, and Serbian Yugoslavia.

The Vatican had to bring France to her knees, and stamp out any religious competition in the Balkans. The solution was simple. The Jesuits would set up WWI.

Introducing Kaiser Wilhelm of the Royal German Family:

The Pope was backing Germany, so when the Kaiser (a good Roman Catholic) asked the Vatican if he could expand Germany's borders, Pope Pius X and the Jesuits gave him their blessings. Just after the war began, Pope Pius X died on August 20, 1914, making way for the next godfather.

Pope Benedict XV replaced him in the Vatican. He also was a friend to Germany, and so the war to stop all wars was underway. (it was satanic) Satan guiding the Jesuits and the Pope, had German Roman Catholics killing French Roman Catholics. The godfather (pope) could care less how many Roman Catholics died. He was only after power and revenge. Germany was fighting France, England and Russia. Then the U.S.A. got into it. The war lasted four long years: 1914 - 1918. Europe was ruined. Satan, working through the Vatican had put millions in hell.

While men were screaming, dying in agony, dying in the mud, and on barbed wire, being torn by bullets, and destroyed by poison gas, the Jesuits were busy planning WWII. Unknown to the German people, the Jesuits had already sacrificed Catholic Germany, the Kaiser and his government, in order to bring about the "new inquisition".

First World War losses:

Known dead 10 million men

Wounded: 20 million men

Estimated overall cost world-wide
$332,112,500,000.00
Thanks to Satan and the Vatican. (Rev.18:24)

Protestant England and Protestant America had beaten them, The Jesuits are still trying to destory us for that. Remember the words of Abraham Lincoln: The Jesuits never forgive nor forsake (give up)

Abraham Lincoln was assassinated by the Jesuits. It's time to pay attention, America.

Is there something about "EMPIRE" that excites you? The CALIPHATE
is an empire too. -------the Japanese under the SHOGUNS had EMPIRES.
You are not alone-----lots of people are excited about the concept of EMPIRE.
MING had an empire

Penelope mentioned she was raised in the Roman Catholic Church - it is something that become ingrained - to think this way - it is something to pray about it.

Thank God for Constantine? He was a sun god worshiper! He worshiped Baal until his death! He hunted down the early Christians and had them put to death wherever he found them. You must be kidding me, Penelope!

Why Did German Protestants Support Hitler?

Why Did German Protestants Support Hitler
This is where the author reaches a wrong conclusion - yes - the UN was the creation of the Vatican - he is right on that point - but it was not the reason for WWII - the reason for the Vatican creating WWII was to turn Protestant Europe into Catholic Europe - with the Bible in the hands of the people - the Roman Church was becoming a relic - they needed an Inquisition to bring all of Europe back under their power and this time their goal was to exterminate all the Jews and then - the Protestants - to take complete power and unite the world under a One World Government with the Pope as the spiritual leader and the anti-Christ ruler - being empowered by them. Hitler was their man for this Inquisition. (along with Mussolini and Franco who were also Catholic and in service to the Pope) If Hitler failed - Rome had already arranged a back up plan. They hid underground 1,000 Roman Catholic Jews so that if Hitler failed in his assignment they could tell the world the Vatican saved the lives of Jewish people. All of this information came out from the Ex - Jesuit Dr. Alberto Rivera which his why they tried to murder him five times and when that failed they resorted to slander - false accusations - not of which worked as his accusers could never produce any evidence of their accusations against him! All of Dr. Alberto Rivera's documentation as a former Jesuit priest and Bishop who answered directly to the Pope was verified and Dr. Rivera was vindicated - still the Vatican continued in their lies against him.

After World War One ended, the Jesuits did not get what they wanted. Woodrow Wilson and Edward Mandel House managed to get them the League of Nations, but it failed miserably because the United States did not join. Therefore another war was necessary, a war so devastating that the people would cry out for a united nations. This was one of the goals of World War Two. We will look at this and other reasons for World War Two in our next chapter.
As I said this was not the goal - the Vatican did believe they would rule the world if Hitler could achieve victory and he did come dangerously close to doing it - still was it part of their agenda? Sure it was. Look at how the Vatican is manipulating wars throughout the world using the UN. It has served them very well. Do not forget that the Vatican has trillions of dollars and is very, very powerful. They have plenty of money to pay off those who are willing to accept their bribes. And if that doesn't work? They can use their Jesuits to assassinate them. They've been doing it throughout history. Roman Catholicism a Christian Church? Not a chance. The most heartbreaking part of this story is the millions of Catholic people who have been deceived and do not realize what is going on here.

Look Jeri

He loved your Lord man god just like you do!!!

"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people."

-Adolf Hitler, in a speech on 12 April 1922 (Norman H. Baynes, ed. The Speeches of Adolf Hitler, April 1922-August 1939, Vol. 1 of 2, pp. 19-20, Oxford University Press, 1942)

guno goes for adolf again

for the record-----the action by Jesus in the temple in attacking the
money changers ----PROVES HE WAS A PHARISEE JEW. ----
Pharisee from top to bottom and outside and inside out. Pharisee
jew and-----generally "anti rome" which is why he was crucified.

This is where the author reaches a wrong conclusion - yes - the UN was the creation of the Vatican - he is right on that point - but it was not the reason for WWII - the reason for the Vatican creating WWII was to turn Protestant Europe into Catholic Europe - with the Bible in the hands of the people - the Roman Church was becoming a relic - they needed an Inquisition to bring all of Europe back under their power and this time their goal was to exterminate all the Jews and then - the Protestants - to take complete power and unite the world under a One World Government with the Pope as the spiritual leader and the anti-Christ ruler - being empowered by them. Hitler was their man for this Inquisition. (along with Mussolini and Franco who were also Catholic and in service to the Pope) If Hitler failed - Rome had already arranged a back up plan. They hid underground 1,000 Roman Catholic Jews so that if Hitler failed in his assignment they could tell the world the Vatican saved the lives of Jewish people. All of this information came out from the Ex - Jesuit Dr. Alberto Rivera which his why they tried to murder him five times and when that failed they resorted to slander - false accusations - not of which worked as his accusers could never produce any evidence of their accusations against him! All of Dr. Alberto Rivera's documentation as a former Jesuit priest and Bishop who answered directly to the Pope was verified and Dr. Rivera was vindicated - still the Vatican continued in their lies against him.

After World War One ended, the Jesuits did not get what they wanted. Woodrow Wilson and Edward Mandel House managed to get them the League of Nations, but it failed miserably because the United States did not join. Therefore another war was necessary, a war so devastating that the people would cry out for a united nations. This was one of the goals of World War Two. We will look at this and other reasons for World War Two in our next chapter.
As I said this was not the goal - the Vatican did believe they would rule the world if Hitler could achieve victory and he did come dangerously close to doing it - still was it part of their agenda? Sure it was. Look at how the Vatican is manipulating wars throughout the world using the UN. It has served them very well. Do not forget that the Vatican has trillions of dollars and is very, very powerful. They have plenty of money to pay off those who are willing to accept their bribes. And if that doesn't work? They can use their Jesuits to assassinate them. They've been doing it throughout history. Roman Catholicism a Christian Church? Not a chance. The most heartbreaking part of this story is the millions of Catholic people who have been deceived and do not realize what is going on here.

Look Jeri

"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people."

-Adolf Hitler, in a speech on 12 April 1922 (Norman H. Baynes, ed. The Speeches of Adolf Hitler, April 1922-August 1939, Vol. 1 of 2, pp. 19-20, Oxford University Press, 1942)

Stupid Shiksa, I am Jewish

Not a problem, Rosie. That was already covered but I'll post it again - here you are, Guno.

From page 21 of the Godfathers chick publications - testimony of Dr. Alberto Rivera - ex Jesuit -

Rivera states,

German Catholics, under orders, starting joining Protestant churches. This was critical to pull off the diabolical plot that would affect the thinking of Jews for decades to come. These undercover Roman Catholics worked hard to gain the acceptance and trust of Protestant pastors and their church members. And when the anti - Jewish atrocities began............

these Catholic agents, pretending to be Protestants, publicly accused the Jews and turned them in to the Gestapo for export to death camps.

And so, even today, the Jews believe the Protestants turned them in and that the true Christians are their enemies.

The Jesuits are masters of deceit. The Vatican took over 1,000 Roman Catholic Jews, and hid them under the Vatican for the duration of WWII. Why? Just in case Hitler lost.

The Vatican always covers itself in case its plans should backfire. This way, they could proclaim to the world they protected the Jews from Hitler.

WHAT A VICIOUS, DIRTY GAME!

FROM THE GOD FATHERS PAGE 21
JACK CHICK PUBLICATIONS.
I can understand why Guno would not trust Protestants or anyone calling themselves a Christian because of what the Jesuits and the Roman Catholic Church has done in Christ name - although they are not servants of Jesus Christ - but servants of Satan. If there is a hotter place in hell? They'll be there.

Look Jeri

Guno is a Jew. Let's be nice. Many Jews haven't had a very good time of it bad memories / bad experiences, Rosie, as you know, - thanks to the Jesuits and others that assist them in their evil works.

note to Guno - Rosie is your Jewish sister and you need to be respectful to her too. Respect is a two way street - you know...

Last edited:
Jeremiah----do all Jesuit priests know about this stuff? ???? is this why there is
no real archaeology done in Arabia? Jews lived in Arabia for more than 1000 years
before muhummad was born-------and there is an Hebraized Arabic-----a mixture of
Hebrew and Arabic and written in Hebrew letters------an actual real language.------
jews write lots-------and save the writings----in something like crypts. There is no
question in my mind that there are all kinds of such crypts buried here and there in
Saudi Arabia. ----I will add----I never believed that story about muhummad being
completely illiterate-------there are very few people who interact with literate people
who remain COMPLETELY ILLITERATE ----with the exception of secluded women.
Do you think muhummad wrote stuff and it is hidden ?

As a former Catholic, Penelope, you should know that had Constantine gotten his way no true Christians would have survived. Had the Roman Vatican had it's way no true Christians or Jews would have survived. You should realize that Catholicism is the antithesis of Christianity in the Bible. The ANTITHESIS!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back