WWI, WWII: The Hidden Cause Finally Revealed

Another reason for World War One was to pay back Germany for its opposition to the papacy and the Jesuits in the 1860s and 1870s. Germany was the birthplace of the hated Lutherans. Twice during this time, Chancellor Otto von Bismarck led Germany (known as Prussia ) to military victories over the Jesuit-controlled countries of Austria in 1866 and France in 1870. Bismarck also outlawed the Jesuit order with the Kulturkampf law in 1872. These ‘crimes’ against Rome and the Jesuits had to be repaid in kind. Hence, many thousands of Germans were slain in the bloodbath of World War One.

Germany was also the country most affected at the end of the war. The victorious nations of Europe used the Treaty of Versailles to plunder Germany. The Treaty imposed such an unfair burden of war reparations on Germany, that when the French leader, Clemenceau, was asked by the press what the leaders had given the world by the treaty, he said, “We have guaranteed another war in twenty years.” The Germans agreed to the terms because they were weak and defeated, but they swiftly rebuilt and attempted to payback their enemies for the debt given to them after World War One. That payback was World War Two.
The Hidden Causes Of World War I Are Finally Revealed The Millennium Report

This is where the author reaches a wrong conclusion - yes - the UN was the creation of the Vatican - he is right on that point - but it was not the reason for WWII - the reason for the Vatican creating WWII was to turn Protestant Europe into Catholic Europe - with the Bible in the hands of the people - the Roman Church was becoming a relic - they needed an Inquisition to bring all of Europe back under their power and this time their goal was to exterminate all the Jews and then - the Protestants - to take complete power and unite the world under a One World Government with the Pope as the spiritual leader and the anti-Christ ruler - being empowered by them. Hitler was their man for this Inquisition. (along with Mussolini and Franco who were also Catholic and in service to the Pope) If Hitler failed - Rome had already arranged a back up plan. They hid underground 1,000 Roman Catholic Jews so that if Hitler failed in his assignment they could tell the world the Vatican saved the lives of Jewish people. All of this information came out from the Ex - Jesuit Dr. Alberto Rivera which his why they tried to murder him five times and when that failed they resorted to slander - false accusations - not of which worked as his accusers could never produce any evidence of their accusations against him! All of Dr. Alberto Rivera's documentation as a former Jesuit priest and Bishop who answered directly to the Pope was verified and Dr. Rivera was vindicated - still the Vatican continued in their lies against him.

After World War One ended, the Jesuits did not get what they wanted. Woodrow Wilson and Edward Mandel House managed to get them the League of Nations, but it failed miserably because the United States did not join. Therefore another war was necessary, a war so devastating that the people would cry out for a united nations. This was one of the goals of World War Two. We will look at this and other reasons for World War Two in our next chapter.
As I said this was not the goal - the Vatican did believe they would rule the world if Hitler could achieve victory and he did come dangerously close to doing it - still was it part of their agenda? Sure it was. Look at how the Vatican is manipulating wars throughout the world using the UN. It has served them very well. Do not forget that the Vatican has trillions of dollars and is very, very powerful. They have plenty of money to pay off those who are willing to accept their bribes. And if that doesn't work? They can use their Jesuits to assassinate them. They've been doing it throughout history. Roman Catholicism a Christian Church? Not a chance. The most heartbreaking part of this story is the millions of Catholic people who have been deceived and do not realize what is going on here.

Last edited:
Let's continue. This is next:

There were other goals that the Jesuits hoped to reach with World War One.

All the great nations, including the United States, were war-weary, devastated, and mourning their dead. Peace was the great universal desire. Thus, when it was proposed by Woodrow Wilson to set up a ‘League of Nations’ to ensure peace; all the great nations jumped on that bandwagon without even stopping to read the fine print in that insurance policy. — Myron Fagan, The Illuminati and the Council on Foreign Relations, Taped lecture.

After World War One, an attempt was made to set up a one-world government, and the League of Nations was established. Senator Henry Cabot Lodge Sr. prevented the United States from joining the League of Nations. The Jesuits’ plot to create a one world governing body from which they could control the world, was stopped only temporarily. This part of the Jesuits’ plan had to wait another 27 years for a repeat performance, when the Second World War would result in the United Nations.The Hidden Causes Of World War I Are Finally Revealed The Millennium Report

Who were the League of Nations? The first United Nations. Who proposed that Woodrow set it up? The Vatican - through their Jesuit operatives. See how they orchestrated this? You see you, the Iluminati was founded by the same person who founded the Jesuits. His name? Ignatius Loyola. Just a small bit of history on the faithful Catholic - Hitler - he said that Himmler the Jesuit was his "Ignatius Loyola". We can look more at that and Hitlers' Roman Catholic history - later on.

what evidence is there that HIMMLER was a Jesuit???

Had you read the series I gave you to read you'd know that already, Rosie. I'll post it with Dr. Alberto Rivera's information later on. I'm going to stay on task here.

I did read it-------uhm----quickly scanned every word-----I think-----maybe I was tired
(???)

Let's continue. This is next:

There were other goals that the Jesuits hoped to reach with World War One.

All the great nations, including the United States, were war-weary, devastated, and mourning their dead. Peace was the great universal desire. Thus, when it was proposed by Woodrow Wilson to set up a ‘League of Nations’ to ensure peace; all the great nations jumped on that bandwagon without even stopping to read the fine print in that insurance policy. — Myron Fagan, The Illuminati and the Council on Foreign Relations, Taped lecture.

After World War One, an attempt was made to set up a one-world government, and the League of Nations was established. Senator Henry Cabot Lodge Sr. prevented the United States from joining the League of Nations. The Jesuits’ plot to create a one world governing body from which they could control the world, was stopped only temporarily. This part of the Jesuits’ plan had to wait another 27 years for a repeat performance, when the Second World War would result in the United Nations.The Hidden Causes Of World War I Are Finally Revealed The Millennium Report

Who were the League of Nations? The first United Nations. Who proposed that Woodrow set it up? The Vatican - through their Jesuit operatives. See how they orchestrated this? You see you, the Iluminati was founded by the same person who founded the Jesuits. His name? Ignatius Loyola. Just a small bit of history on the faithful Catholic - Hitler - he said that Himmler the Jesuit was his "Ignatius Loyola". We can look more at that and Hitlers' Roman Catholic history - later on.

what evidence is there that HIMMLER was a Jesuit???

Had you read the series I gave you to read you'd know that already, Rosie. I'll post it with Dr. Alberto Rivera's information later on. I'm going to stay on task here.

I did read it-------uhm----quickly scanned every word-----I think-----maybe I was tired
(???)

You seem wide awake now. I'll go get the history on Himmler. Sit tight.

Why Did German Protestants Support Hitler?

Why Did German Protestants Support Hitler
This is where the author reaches a wrong conclusion - yes - the UN was the creation of the Vatican - he is right on that point - but it was not the reason for WWII - the reason for the Vatican creating WWII was to turn Protestant Europe into Catholic Europe - with the Bible in the hands of the people - the Roman Church was becoming a relic - they needed an Inquisition to bring all of Europe back under their power and this time their goal was to exterminate all the Jews and then - the Protestants - to take complete power and unite the world under a One World Government with the Pope as the spiritual leader and the anti-Christ ruler - being empowered by them. Hitler was their man for this Inquisition. (along with Mussolini and Franco who were also Catholic and in service to the Pope) If Hitler failed - Rome had already arranged a back up plan. They hid underground 1,000 Roman Catholic Jews so that if Hitler failed in his assignment they could tell the world the Vatican saved the lives of Jewish people. All of this information came out from the Ex - Jesuit Dr. Alberto Rivera which his why they tried to murder him five times and when that failed they resorted to slander - false accusations - not of which worked as his accusers could never produce any evidence of their accusations against him! All of Dr. Alberto Rivera's documentation as a former Jesuit priest and Bishop who answered directly to the Pope was verified and Dr. Rivera was vindicated - still the Vatican continued in their lies against him.

After World War One ended, the Jesuits did not get what they wanted. Woodrow Wilson and Edward Mandel House managed to get them the League of Nations, but it failed miserably because the United States did not join. Therefore another war was necessary, a war so devastating that the people would cry out for a united nations. This was one of the goals of World War Two. We will look at this and other reasons for World War Two in our next chapter.
As I said this was not the goal - the Vatican did believe they would rule the world if Hitler could achieve victory and he did come dangerously close to doing it - still was it part of their agenda? Sure it was. Look at how the Vatican is manipulating wars throughout the world using the UN. It has served them very well. Do not forget that the Vatican has trillions of dollars and is very, very powerful. They have plenty of money to pay off those who are willing to accept their bribes. And if that doesn't work? They can use their Jesuits to assassinate them. They've been doing it throughout history. Roman Catholicism a Christian Church? Not a chance. The most heartbreaking part of this story is the millions of Catholic people who have been deceived and do not realize what is going on here.

Look Jeri

He loved your Lord man god just like you do!!!

"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people."

-Adolf Hitler, in a speech on 12 April 1922 (Norman H. Baynes, ed. The Speeches of Adolf Hitler, April 1922-August 1939, Vol. 1 of 2, pp. 19-20, Oxford University Press, 1942)

irosie91

Lets' begin with page 26 of Four Horsemen by Jack Chick Publications Volume 16.

The following information can be found in The Secret History of the Jesuits, by Paris. page 128

Adolph Hitler page 171, published by Exeter Books, New York

The secret history of the Jesuits, by Paris. page 165

Here it re

In the 20th century, during World War II, armies still fighting for the antichrist, Hitler, "Mussolini and Franco, each one a faithful Catholic serving the pope, tried to conquer the world for him........and set up his millenial kingdom.

What appeared to be just another war of aggression was in reality another brutal Roman Catholic Inquisition. Only instead of wearing robes....they wore Nazi uniforms.

There is a photo depicted:

Outdoor mass is held in Munich in 1937 to bless the Nazi party and the Fuhrer.

To make it nice and legal, Hitler, Mussolini and Franco all signed official contracts with the Vatican. They were called concordats (a political and religious contract of mutual support )

On this page there is a photograph, Rosie. Of all the men seated at a table in their religious garb seated with the Nazis - it is an official meeting. I've posted it here on USMB at least 3 times (on more than one thread) and each time the photos have been hacked and removed by someone. It is quite clear someone doesn't want this information reaching the readers on USMB.

here is the writing underneath the photograph:

Signing the concordat is Cardinal Pacelli (later to become Pope Pius XII) By 1933, he was the Vatican Secretary of State. Second to the left is Franz von Papen, a sinister Nazi, and devout Roman Catholic who was the Papal Nuncio ( ambassador to Germany ) the Vatican's ace diplomat who helped bring Hitler to power. Standing at the far right can be seen the little known Vatican prelate, Montini, later to become Pope Paul VI.

Von Papen boasted to the world, "The Third Reich is the first power which not only recognizes, but puts into practice, the high principles of the Papacy.

(DER VOELKISCHER BEOBACHTER, Jan. 14, 1934)
See the Godfathers, page 25 by Chick publications (also)

continuing to page 27 it reads:

In 1934, the German armed forces swore an oath of loyalty to Hitler. - Notice the two fingered salute. Doesn't this look familiar? (The photo depicts the German armed forces showing same salute Pope uses - I will go get a photograph from google to give an example - hold on - Himmler the Jesuit is coming up.. sit tight.
220px-Paolovi.jpg

The oath that the German forces swore to Hitler is found here:
Wehrmacht Oath of Loyalty

Hitler's oath to the Pope was complete loyalty - see the Extreme oath for Jesuits which Ex-Jesuit Dr. Alberto Rivera made public. (I'll post it here later on - God willing I have time today)

There is photographs in these books showing the German soldiers doing this two finger salute - interesting that those photos are not available on the google search I did. This hand sign has a very signficant meaning.

Last edited:
Man you really don't like Jesuits do you...
Really sounds like she was sexually abuse by a priest at an early age, she did say he was born and raised catholic, why else ?
I think she might just be clinically insane

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. It's also the tool of Jesuits and the Vatican to keep their dirty secrets from being found out. Could you be any more obvious?
Your source is insane. On the homepage it has articles claiming Ringo Starr admitted that the current Paul McCartney is a fake, that the CIA killed Boris Nemstov, and several articles about 9/11 conspiracies.

You're a crazy person.

You're desperate. Get off my thread and stop the personal attacks. Obey USMB rules.

For @Irosie

Sources for the following information: The Vatican Moscow Washington Alliance by Avro Manhattan 1982

The Psychopathic God Aldoph Hitler by Waite @ 1977 pg 32 pub. Basic books, INC. N.Y.

Secret History of the Jesuits by Paris page 167 published by Jack Chick Publications Ibld page 168 ibld page 143-148

RAVENING WOLVES by Monica Farrell page 44 Protestant publication 110 Giebe point road, Glebe, New South Wales 2037, Australia

Quote from the video Alive and Well in the USA April 29, 1981 Channel KTLA 8 p.m. Los Angelos, Ca. produced by World in Action.

Dr. Rivera (ex - Jesuit) believes that Hitler's greatest source of military intelligence came through the Vatican via the Roman Catholic confessionals all over the world.

The German Secret Service, or Gestapo, had been constituted by Heinrich Himmler, according to the principles of the Jesuit Order.

Hitler told his friends, I can see Himmler as our Ignatius Loyola.

Many Roman Catholic priests wore the black uniform of the secret service.

The Jesuit Father Himmler (Heinrich Himmler's Uncle) was one of the Superior officers.

It was mainly through this organization that 6 1/2 million Jews suffered torture and death, The Inquisition was in full swing.

The monstrous tortures and massacres inflicted upon their victims were almost unprintable. Many Priests were members of the Catholic "UTACHI' killer squads.

After the war, Andrija Artukovic fled to the USA after murdering almost one million people (mostly Orthodox Church members)

Yugoslavia almost got Artukovic back to pay for his crimes, but thanks to the Roman Catholic Institution (Cardinal Spellman) the Catholic controlled U.S. Immigration Service and U.S. Intelligence Services, they blocked his extradition back to Yugoslavia.

The Godfather, Pius XII was very pleased. These enemies of the Vatican were paying a terrible price for not bowing down to his holiness.

It's easy for low information bigots to dig up some blog and make a quantum leap of blaming the Catholic Church for WW1. Pretty funny that a democrat president decided to punish the Serbs 90 years later with a bombing campaign when he was caught with his pants down.

Fidel Castro was trained by the Jesuits - 12 years - Jim Jones - trained by the Jesuits - Himmler - trained by the Jesuits - nephew to Jesuit Father Himmler who was hailed to be Ignatius Loyola to Hitler - these were Hitlers own words on the Jesuit Himmler. Wherever you find mass murder - insanity - evil corruption - be sure the Jesuits are behind the scenes working it for the Vatican.

It's easy for low information bigots to dig up some blog and make a quantum leap of blaming the Catholic Church for WW1. Pretty funny that a democrat president decided to punish the Serbs 90 years later with a bombing campaign when he was caught with his pants down.

You fail on this attempt because the books they quote have nothing to do with the author nor the website - it is a very excellent argument proving the ties between Vatican - Jesuits and World Wars. See the testimony of Ex-Jesuit Alberto Rivera and the books by Avro Manhattan. You're not looking at the evidence. You are attacking it without examining it first. Very foolish indeed.

The truth is that while our American soldiers were valiantly fighting both World War 1 and World War II - the Vatican was secretly behind our enemies the entire time!! If that does not outrage Americans I do not know what will! Wake up, people! What segment of society have the Jesuits not fully infiltrated? Our government is full of trained Jesuits - educated Catholics from Jesuit schools / universities - the first 13 colonies were 99% protestant and the law in that day was no Catholic be permitted into political office. Once that law was defied and put down the floodgates were opened and just look at where America is at today! Wake up!

Words from our founding fathers. (not your average low informational bigots)

Quotes About the Jesuit Order From Famous People

Quotes About the Jesuit Order ("Society of Jesus")
From Famous People

"My history of the Jesuits is not eloquently written, but it is supported by unquestionable authorities,[and] is very particular and very horrible. Their [the Jesuit Orders] restoration [in 1814 by Pope Pius VII]is indeed a step toward darkness, cruelty, despotism, [and] death. I do not like the appearance of the Jesuits. If ever there was a body of men who merited eternal damnation on earth and in hell, it is this Society of [Ignatius de]Loyola."-
John Adams (1735-1826; 2nd President of the United States)

"The Jesuits are a secret society a sort of Masonic order with superadded features of revoltingodiousness, and a thousand times more dangerous."
Samuel Morse (1791-1872; American inventorof the telegraph; author of the book ForeignConspiracy Against the Liberties of the United States)

President Thomas Jefferson:
I do not like the reappearance of the Jesuits...Shall we not have regular swarms of them here, in as many disguises as only a king of the gypsies can assume, dressed as printers, publishers, writers and schoolmasters? If ever there was a body of men who merited eternal damnation on earth and in hell, it isthis Society of Loyolas. Nevertheless, we are compelled by our system of religious toleration to offer them an asylum....
(The Power and Secret of the Jesuits, Rene Fulop-Miller, 390)Thomas Jefferson replied to his predecessor:
Like you, I disapprove of the restoration of the Jesuits, for it means a step backwards from light into darkness....
(The Power and Secret of the Jesuits, Rene Fulop-Miller, 390)

"It is my opinion that if the liberties of this country, the United States of America are destroyed, it will be by the subtlety of the Roman Catholic Jesuit priests, for they are the most crafty, dangerous enemies to civil and religious liberty. They have instigated MOST of the wars of Europe."
Marquis de LaFayette(1757-1834; French statesman and general who served in under the command of GeneralGeorge Washington during the American Revolution War)

Last edited:
Truer words were never spoken applies here. Amazing foresight from Marquis de LaFayette!

"It is my opinion that if the liberties of this country, the United States of America are destroyed, it will be by the subtlety of the Roman Catholic Jesuit priests, for they are the most crafty, dangerous enemies to civil and religious liberty. They have instigated MOST of the wars of Europe."

Marquis de LaFayette
(1757-1834; French statesman and general who served in under the command of General George Washington during the American Revolution War)

Blame the Jesuits? Insanity prevails on the bigoted left.
For the record - I never did trust you or Old School, White Hall.

And Boehner was trained by the Jesuits too so there you have it. Your facade is seriously paper thin now. Get off my thread if you cannot control yourself. Personal attacks are against USMB rules. You're dismissed.

I'm surprised the thread isn't about blaming the Jooooos for all the wars, disease, poverty, and famine. What a refreshing change. :clap2:

Forum List

Back