WWI, WWII: The Hidden Cause Finally Revealed

Continuing to page 26 Evidence for the hidden cause finally revealed of what was behind WWI and WWII - from the Four Horsemen by Jack Chick Publications.

In the 20th century, during WWII, armies were still fighting for the antichrist, Hitler, Mussolini, and Franco, each one a faithful Roman Catholic serving the pope, tried to conquer the world for him......and set up his millenial kingdom.
hitler-and-the-pope.jpg

Poster proclaiming Papist - Nazi solidarity. Page 26
of the Four Horsemen by Jack Chick Publications *
hitler.5.jpg

Outdoor Roman Catholic mass held to bless the Roman Catholic Nazi Party and Roman Catholic Fuhrer.

What appeared to be just another war of aggression was in reality another brutal Roman Catholic inquisition.

Only instead of wearing robes.......they wore Nazi Uniforms.

Outdoor mass is held in Munich in 1937 to bless the Nazi party and the Fuhrer. Another photograph.

Photos on page 26
______
to be continued

Last edited:
Finishing page 26 of the Four Horsemen by Chick Publications:

To make it nice and legal, Hitler, ** Mussolini and Franco all signed official contracts with the Vatican, They were called concordats (a political and religious contract of mutual support).

concordat-between-the-vatican-and-the-nazis-1933-von-papen-left-pacelli-middle.jpg

Signing the concordat is Cardinal Pacelli (later to become Pope Pius XII). By 1933, he was the Vatican Secretary of State. Second to the left is Franz Von Papen, a sinister Nazi and devout Roman Catholic ** who was the Papal Nuncio (ambassador to Germany), the Vatican's ace diplomat who helped bring Hitler to power. Standing at the far right can be seen the little known Vatican prelate, Montini, later to become Pope Paul VI. Von Papen boasted to the world, 'The third Reich is the first world power which not only recognizes, but puts into practice, the high principles of the papacy."

* footnotes
The secret history of the Jesuits page 128
Adolph Hitler page 171 published by Exeter Books, New York.

*** The Secret History of the Jesuits by Paris page 165
________
page 26

Page 27 we covered earlier - it quotes Hitler saying,

I reject this book by Rosenberg. It was written by a Protestant. It is not a party book. As a Catholic I never feel comfortable in the evangelical church or its structures. As for the Jews, I am just carrying on with the same policy which the Catholics have adopted for 1500 years, when it has regarded the Jews as dangerous and pushed them into ghettos because it knew what the Jews were like. I don't put race above religion, but I do see the danger in the representatives of this race for church and state, and perhaps I am doing*"Christianity" a great service. **

To Hitler who was raised in Roman Catholicism and brainwashed - Christianity was Roman Catholicism. He served Pius XII very faithfully.
_____
review of page 27 photos of slaughtered Jews in second half of page with words - the Slaughter of Jews was perfectly legal according to the laws of the Roman Catholic system, because according to the Council of Trent they were heretics and considered enemies of God.

NOTHING HAS CHANGED. THESE LAWS ARE STILL IN EFFECT TODAY. VATICAN II DID NOT CANCEL OUT THE COUNCIL OF TRENT - IT IS STILL UNCHANGED TO THIS VERY DAY.

During the Reformation, the Protestant Christians called the papacy ........the dynasty of the antichrist, ruling from the Vatican.

We call the Roman pontiff Antichrist.
John Calvin

Because of the horrible, intense suffering for their belief in Christ, at the hands of the Roman Catholic Institution... All Christians were praying and looking for the second coming of Christ to save them. But it was not yet God's time, So they had to endure tribulation for the sake of the Gospel.
Philippians 1:29

Latter half of page 28 the Four Horsemen by Jack Chick publications testimony of an Ex-Jesuit - Dr. Alberto Rivera.

After the fiasco of Pius XII (World War II), the Vatican needed a face lift. Preparations for Vatican II Council were set in motion. Protestantism became unpopular. It was a no-no to talk about the Vatican or its bloody history. The Protestants were hit continuously by pro-Catholic propaganda through books, education, films and TV. It was well planned........and it worked.

Bible believing Christians were guilt-induced and silenced by Rome's psychology. They had been made drunk by the wine of her fornication. - Rev. 17:2

Beloved, if you open your eyes, you can see that the antichrist is riding full tilt, conquering nation after nation.* The pope has become the most respected man on earth. Today he is called the man of peace.** No other individual on earth gets more worldwide publicity than this man.

footnotes
*Especially after the death of Pius XII and gaining momentum during the reign of John Paul II. ** Speaking of anti-christ, Daniel said, And he shall magnify himself in his heart and by peace shall destroy many. Daniel 8:25

Now for the plans of the Roman Empire anti-Christ system to rule the world - beginning on page 29 the Four Horsemen by Chick publications testimony of an ex Jesuit - Dr. Alberto Rivera.

The super army being raised up in preparation to serve and fight for the Antichrist is the Communist forces of the world. How could this be?

The rider on the red horse is Communism. It is a documented fact that the Jesuits helped create and finance the Communist party.

The Red Horse: War.
Rev. 17:5

Today, Communism is sweeping the world in preparation for a one - world government. Little do they know they are being used by the forces of Antichrist.

The Communist pope from Poland was carefully picked because the Vatican believes the United States will lose World War III. And the Whore of Revelation always wants to be on the right side.***

The Vatican has plans to sign a concordat with Peking and Moscow, making Roman Catholicism the only recognized religion in Communist countries, in exchange for the Vatican's political and financial support.

Faithful U.S. Catholics, under the leadership of their priests and bishops, scream for the U.S. to disarm...
Peace at any price....disarm America they cry....... paving the way for the rider on the red horse to gallop across our country......

Legislation is now being pushed through our judicial system which will make it possible for our freedoms to be taken from us. 1983 saw the installation of Catholic tribunals world-wide recording the names and activities of those unfaithful to "The Church" in preparation for the coming Inquisition.

footnotes*
See Vatican Moscow Washington Alliance by Manhattan and Holocaust by Jack Chick. Also the Godfathers by Chick publications ( posted on this thread)

octopus.jpg

See Washington in the Lap of Rome - free book on history forum link Washington in the Lap of Rome.

Page 30 of the Four Horsemen by Chick Publications : it has a diagram of the power structure of the Roman Catholic Vatican - Jesuits - and the various organizations that are a part of their One World Order system - organizations that they created - through their people such as Ignatius Loyola who created the Illuminati. So the diagram on page 30 looks like this:

The Vatican
I
Jesuits

I

The Illuminati - The C.F.R. - International Bankers - The Mafia - Criminal
Arm of the Vatican
I I I
the Club of The Opus The Masons New Age Movement
Rome Dei etc,

"The Catholic Church is the biggest financial power, wealth accumulator and property owner in existence. She is a greater possessor of material riches than any other single institution, corporation, bank, giant trust, government or state of the whole globe.

The pope, as the visible ruler of this immense amassment of wealth, is consequently the richest individual in the twentieth century. No one can realistically assess how much he is worth in terms of billions of dollars." *
The Vatican Billions by Avri Manhattan
_____
That book was written some time ago and it is believed that today the Roman Vatican has trillions of dollars. TRILLIONS with a T.

On Page 31 it goes into further discussion about the Protestants being the target of the Vatican and Jesuits who work for them - but in order to not be repeating earlier material we can move on to the next series. Before going to What the Jesuits do not want you to know - we missed part four series so let's do part four first and then we can move on to the series that exposes Jesuit secrets they do not want the world to find out about. This fourth series is called, "The Force". It covers the occult HISTORY of Roman Catholicism and will further explain why no Christian should have anything to do with Catholicism, their rituals, their masses, etc.

We may pick up on 3/27/2015 - God willing.

Last edited:
Due to the content in the comic books - The Force - and What the Jesuits do not want you to know - I am going to post - God willing - those two on the Jack Chick thread in the near future. (religion forum) God willing. For now it is sufficient to say there is plenty of information here from many sources to learn from history what hidden causes contributed to WWI and WWII.

Jeremiah is there a Jack Chick comic book about the evil NFL Patriots team and their recent satanic Super Bowl victory? ..... :cool:

why are you so obsessed over the cheatriots team?

But since you are on this subject,they have tarnished their championships with their lying this year and their new scandal deflategate to go along with spygate proving they have to cheat to get to superbowls and since Belicheat has taught Brady how to lie to win now,they are going to be thought of in the same breath as Mark Mcguire,Sammy Sosa,Roger Clemons,and Barry Bonds now.players who had to cheat to set records and because of that,all have an asterisk next to their names now.

as far as this last superbowl victory of theirs? Pete the cheat has tarnished the NFL as well.I was warned before about what a cheater he was,how players in college accused him of purposely taking payoffs to throw games.I did not believe it but now I do.any thinking person can see that he was paid off to throw that game.

He is even more scum than Belicheat.Belicheat at least cheats to win where Carrol cheats to lose.

The NFL has turned into a joke with the way they allow the patriots to commit rule violations and pete the cheat throwing this game. I have been played for a sucker long enough but no more,the NFL will no longer ever get one dime from me in the future.

Im sure many more americans are fed up with the NFL as well thanks to these two corrupt coachs and how they are allowed to keep coaching.

In college,they kick you out of the program for cheating.the NFL is just pure business and profit nothing more

Jeremiah is there a Jack Chick comic book about the evil NFL Patriots team and their recent satanic Super Bowl victory? ..... :cool:

But since you are on this subject,they have tarnished their championships with their lying this year and their new scandal deflategate to go along with spygate proving they have to cheat to get to superbowls and since Belicheat has taught Brady how to lie to win now,they are going to be thought of in the same breath as Mark Mcguire,Sammy Sosa,Roger Clemons,and Barry Bonds now.players who had to cheat to set records and because of that,all have an asterisk next to their names now.

as far as this last superbowl victory of theirs? Pete the cheat has tarnished the NFL as well.I was warned before about what a cheater he was,how players in college accused him of purposely taking payoffs to throw games.I did not believe it but now I do.any thinking person can see that he was paid off to throw that game.

He is even more scum than Belicheat.Belicheat at least cheats to win where Carrol cheats to lose.

The NFL has turned into a joke with the way they allow the patriots to commit rule violations and pete the cheat throwing this game. I have been played for a sucker long enough but no more,the NFL will no longer ever get one dime from me in the future.

Im sure many more americans are fed up with the NFL as well thanks to these two corrupt coachs and how they are allowed to keep coaching.

In college,they kick you out of the program for cheating.the NFL is just pure business and profit nothing more

To answer Sunni's question - there are Jack Chick tracts on Liars - and that no liar can enter the kingdom of heaven - and Sunni man can find that tract (about Liars) on Jack Chick thread - Religion forum. I'm not obsessed with the Patriots. I just have no respect for people who call themselves professionals yet lie and cheat in order to win a football game. It is setting a bad example to young people who are watching them.
I agree with 9/11 that Carroll was reported to have a history of having thrown games before - his own players reported that about him - so what can be said of such a man? I believe all good things come from the LORD and if the LORD desired to give Carroll's team a superbowl championship only for Carroll to throw it away and hand the victory to his enemy....... what sort of fool does that?

I suppose the only thing worse would be the type of fool who claims to have known Jesus Christ - been a believer in Jesus Christ - had his salvation in Jesus Christ - and threw it away for a false prophet who did not die on a cross for his sins, never raised a single person from the dead, never performed a single miracle and who - by following - is a guaranteed one way ticket to hell. So who wins biggest fool out of those 3 scenarios? Sunni man. He's the clear cut "winner AND loser" in this runoff because there can be no greater fool than someone who throws away their own salvation in Jesus Christ over a loser and a false prophet like Mohammad.

Getting back on topic........ the book I had begun to read - The Nazi Next door - is not worthy of finishing. I'd recommend the books mentioned in OP and this thread to understand the aftermath of WWII and the hidden causes behind it - but the Nazi next door was poorly researched in my opinion. The author missed a great opportunity - the story was there - but he missed the message. (perhaps on purpose - who knows)

To answer Sunni's question - there are Jack Chick tracts on Liars - and that no liar can enter the kingdom of heaven - and Sunni man can find that tract (about Liars) on Jack Chick thread - Religion forum. I'm not obsessed with the Patriots. I just have no respect for people who call themselves professionals yet lie and cheat in order to win a football game. It is setting a bad example to young people who are watching them.
I agree with 9/11 that Carroll was reported to have a history of having thrown games before - his own players reported that about him - so what can be said of such a man? I believe all good things come from the LORD and if the LORD desired to give Carroll's team a superbowl championship only for Carroll to throw it away and hand the victory to his enemy....... what sort of fool does that?

I suppose the only thing worse would be the type of fool who claims to have known Jesus Christ - been a believer in Jesus Christ - had his salvation in Jesus Christ - and threw it away for a false prophet who did not die on a cross for his sins, never raised a single person from the dead, never performed a single miracle and who - by following - is a guaranteed one way ticket to hell. So who wins biggest fool out of those 3 scenarios? Sunni man. He's the clear cut "winner AND loser" in this runoff because there can be no greater fool than someone who throws away their own salvation in Jesus Christ over a loser and a false prophet like Mohammad.

yeah you dont have an obsession with the Patriots but Sunni sure seems to.That was like over two months ago and he is STLL talking about that game?

you on the other hand,have moved on and havent mentioned that game since then.

yeah you dont have an obsession with the Patriots but Sunni sure seems to.That was like over two months ago and he is STLL talking about that game?

you on the other hand,have moved on and havent mentioned that game since then.

Thanking you for noticing, 9/11. I have moved on. The game is history. (no pun intended! ha! ha!) As for Sunni man continuing to remind me of this "moment" - in a way it is a compliment - it is as if he is telling me the worst I can say about you........is that your socks didn't match on such and such a day! Truly if that is the worst he can say about me - I'm going to take it as a compliment.

After just joining, I was wondering how such an obvious attempt at re-writing history by using phoney baloney-good time rock-n-roll planted web sites to make someones case, could possibly go 28 pages. After scanning it, I quickly discovered how----->1 poster both asked, and answered their own questions, lol. They never answered any question asked of them about the veracity of the site their great assumption came from, but just prattled on re-writing history, making it appear as Gospel.

28 pages of propaganda. What a waste of bandwidth-)

Forum List

Back