WWE Uncovers Vince McMahon Donated $5 Million to the 'Trump Foundation'

The hell it can. That sort of "propensity evidence" is routinely prohibited by way of pretrial orders in limine from even being mentioned at trial, else you risk triggering a mistrial and/or getting dressed down by the judge in a sidebar that everyone in the courtroom can hear.

It depends on what type of trial it is, and what type of behavior. It is very easy to also backdoor in this type of evidence by getting the defendant to bring it up their self, thus opening the door to its admissibility.

People KNOW Trump never does anything for free. If there are no records to show he was paid for his appearances on WWE, and the only money exchanged was the $5 million 'donated' to his Foundation, one in which he was later found to have inappropriately used the funds for personal expenses, it is quite easy to draw a line between 2 points in a civil trial like he is now facing in NY.

Last edited:
Wow it never ends. Apparently instead of WWE paying Trump directly for his appearances on their programming in 2007, they made $5 million in payments to the Trump Foundation so that Trump wouldn't have to pay income taxes on it. I bet the state of New York and the Southern District of NY DA's office would love to get those Documents.

OH MY ALLAH

So?

Fucking lewd... :rofl:

Wow it never ends. Apparently instead of WWE paying Trump directly for his appearances on their programming in 2007, they made $5 million in payments to the Trump Foundation so that Trump wouldn't have to pay income taxes on it. I bet the state of New York and the Southern District of NY DA's office would love to get those Documents.

Nothing illegal; less than a nothing burger.

What does that have to do with anything? Even if the statute of limitations are up, it can be used in a civil suit to show a pattern of behavior.
You Dimmers are out of your tiny minds. Poopeypants has been a criminal since the 80s so there.

It depends on what type of trial it is, and what type of behavior. It is very easy to also backdoor in this type of evidence by getting the defendant to bring it up their self, thus opening the door to its admissibility.

People KNOW Trump never does anything for free. If there are no records to show he was paid for his appearances on WWE, and the only money exchanged was the $5 million 'donated' to his Foundation, one in which he was later found to have inappropriately used the funds for personal expenses, it is quite easy to draw a line between 2 points in a civil trial like he is now facing in NY.
He was president for 4 years for free wacko.

Ive handled my share of federal civil cases in both the Southern District of New York and the Southern District of Florida (the two jurisdictions with the strongest contacts to Trump in a civil capacity) and I have experience with a lot of the judges and magistrates in those courts (though certainly not all of them). Based on my experience, I can't think of a single judge in either of those jurisdictions that would even consider allowing that to be introduced based on the circumstances you outlined, as there's no showing that would exempt it from the evidientiary prohibitions set forth in Fed. R. Evid. 404, much less Rule 403. In fact, admitting that over objection for the purpose you suggested would likely give the non-moving party a huge hedge via a strong assignment of error that would be tantamount to a quarterback seeing a flag thrown for offsides while the play is still live, if you get my drift.

But since I know there's no point arguing with you about this as you had already made up your mind when you posted this OP, I'll just exit this discussion with an agree to disagree.

Last edited:
Ive handled my share of federal civil cases in both the Southern District of New York and the Southern District of Florida (the two jurisdictions with the strongest contacts to Trump in a civil capacity) and I have experience with a lot of the judges and magistrates in those courts (though certainly not all of them). Based on my experience, I can't think of a single judge in either of those jurisdictions that would even consider allowing that to be introduced based on the circumstances you outlined, as there's no showing that would exempt it from the evidientiary prohibitions set forth in Fed. R. Evid. 404, much less Rule 403.

But since I know there's no point arguing with you about this as you had already made up your mind when you posted this OP, I'll just exit this discussion with an agree to disagree.

His Foundation has already been investigated for misappropriation of funds, which is where the money from the WWE was 'donated.'

Ah yes, the whataboutism.
Like ya'll with the "what about Trump keeping docs"?

Just admit you like the 2 tiered injustice system that always protects the proglodytes & I'll stop calling you all a bunch of duplicitous whining cry babies with cognitive dissonance.
Then maybe we can work together to stop an out of control UNiparty of traitors

so trump waived a fee and just wanted chairable donations? wow class act

Vince was forced to retire and is under investigation by WWE shareholders after being caught using WWE funds to pay off women he cheated on his wife with or sexually harassed.
that’s too bad for him. Frankly i stopped watching in the 90s. I also sort of like WCW a little more, they had Flair, found him much more entertaining then Hogan

Ive handled my share of federal civil cases in both the Southern District of New York and the Southern District of Florida (the two jurisdictions with the strongest contacts to Trump in a civil capacity) and I have experience with a lot of the judges and magistrates in those courts (though certainly not all of them). Based on my experience, I can't think of a single judge in either of those jurisdictions that would even consider allowing that to be introduced based on the circumstances you outlined, as there's no showing that would exempt it from the evidientiary prohibitions set forth in Fed. R. Evid. 404, much less Rule 403. In fact, admitting that over objection for the purpose you suggested would likely give the non-moving party a huge hedge via a strong assignment of error that would be tantamount to a quarterback seeing a flag thrown for offsides while the play is still live, if you get my drift.

Well it appears that the statute of limitations on the possible tax evasion here from 2007 may not matter after Allen Weisselberg pled guilty today to several charges including FEDERAL tax evasion. Normally the statute of limitations is 3 years or on rare occasions extended to 6 years... HOWEVER the federal government can ask for the time recognized to begin when the last time the defendant was found to have broken the same law. So if it can be proven that Trump was scheming to avoid paying federal taxes as recently as 2 years ago, an instance from 2007 can be included in the indictment as a continuous commission of a criminal offense.

Vince was forced to retire and is under investigation by WWE shareholders after being caught using WWE funds to pay off women he cheated on his wife with or sexually harassed.

What does that have to do with the topic at hand?

And what exactly is the topic at hand? That you think they should do something about a donation and a tv appearance from a long time ago?

Come on, they have been crawling up trump's ass for 6 or 7 years now with a microscope trying to nail him on every single tiny thing they can. And they never find anything. If this was worth going after they would have done it years ago.

It's a god damn donation and nothing more. Hell those 2 are friends.

Even way back when trump did a show where he faie bought wwe from Vince and at the end of the fake sold it back to him for the show and trump refunded everyone's tickets that night

You're really reaching here.

What does that have to do with the topic at hand?

And what exactly is the topic at hand? That you think they should do something about a donation and a tv appearance from a long time ago?

Come on, they have been crawling up trump's ass for 6 or 7 years now with a microscope trying to nail him on every single tiny thing they can. And they never find anything. If this was worth going after they would have done it years ago.

It's a god damn donation and nothing more. Hell those 2 are friends.

Even way back when trump did a show where he faie bought wwe from Vince and at the end of the fake sold it back to him for the show and trump refunded everyone's tickets that night

You're really reaching here.

What does it have to do with anything? Trump doesn't do ANYTHING for free. Period. He most certainly didn't do his appearances for WWE for free or a $5 MILLION donation to his charity. He was then busted for spending that Foundation money for his own personal gain. Why do you not care about rich people cheating on their taxes... yet people that think like you do would want a person thrown in jail if they sold $50 worth of their food stamps. Even when Trump held "charity events" at his golf courses, he didn't do anything for free or even at a discount for that matter. He charged everyone full price and any donations from Trump himself from the profits were... you guessed it, donated to the Trump Foundation which was just his personal tax free piggy bank.

Forum List

Back