WWE Uncovers Vince McMahon Donated $5 Million to the 'Trump Foundation'

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
Wow it never ends. Apparently instead of WWE paying Trump directly for his appearances on their programming in 2007, they made $5 million in payments to the Trump Foundation so that Trump wouldn't have to pay income taxes on it. I bet the state of New York and the Southern District of NY DA's office would love to get those Documents.

Wow it never ends. Apparently instead of WWE paying Trump directly for his appearances on their programming in 2007, they made $5 million in payments to the Trump Foundation so that Trump wouldn't have to pay income taxes on it. I bet the state of New York and the Southern District of NY DA's office would love to get those Documents.

2007? Go away....

Wow it never ends. Apparently instead of WWE paying Trump directly for his appearances on their programming in 2007, they made $5 million in payments to the Trump Foundation so that Trump wouldn't have to pay income taxes on it.

SEW-EET! Just makes me like the WWE all the more! Go Vince Go!

Now, what about that 413 million dollar donation Zuckerberg made to the Biden campaign in 2020?

SEW-EET! Just makes me like the WWE all the more! Go Vince Go!

Vince was forced to retire and is under investigation by WWE shareholders after being caught using WWE funds to pay off women he cheated on his wife with or sexually harassed.

That's not "news" at all. I already knew and so did everyone else, that Mr. McMahon made a huge contribution to the Trump Foundation after he lost the Battle of the Billionaires to President Trump.

Since it was ok'ed in advance as legit by both WWE attorneys as well as those of the Trumpster, I'm sure it was fine.

In any event, its been 15 years since the Wrestlemania in question.

Hill and Bill walked on the impoverished skulls of Haitians and threw their daughter a 5-million-dollar wedding. Talk about criminal acts.

OMG!! they did??

the world is coming to an end save yourself,!!!

Lol more lies.

is there any proof trump used it for his personal needs??

The state shut down the Trump Foundation and said that he and his family could not run another one for 10 years in the state gain because they were caught spending the money on things like a painting of Trump, signed memorabilia and legal fees. This is an old story.

What does that have to do with anything? Even if the statute of limitations are up, it can be used in a civil suit to show a pattern of behavior.
The hell it can. That sort of "propensity evidence" is routinely prohibited by way of pretrial orders in limine from even being mentioned at trial, else you risk triggering a mistrial and/or getting dressed down by the judge in a sidebar that everyone in the courtroom can hear.

The state shut down the Trump Foundation and said that he and his family could not run another one for 10 years in the state gain because they were caught spending the money on things like a painting of Trump, signed memorabilia and legal fees. This is an old story.

so you have no proof but your TDS is so bad you had to rant about irrelevant history,,

dont feel bad youre not the only one suffering

New Topics

Forum List

Back