Wuhan international flights continued while domestic flights were stopped.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
The evidence is strong that President Xi cancelled all Chinese domestic flights to and from Wuhan BUT allowed international flights to continue. If this is proven beyond a shadow of doubt, then that is tantamount to a bio attack on the world. I know for a fact that one of the first (possibly THE first) China virus cases in Arizona was a female student who had recently traveled to Wuhan.

The evidence is strong that President Xi cancelled all Chinese domestic flights to and from Wuhan BUT allowed international flights to continue. If this is proven beyond a shadow of doubt, then that is tantamount to a bio attack on the world. I know for a fact that one of the first (possibly THE first) China virus cases in Arizona was a female student who had recently traveled to Wuhan.

This wouldn't surprise me one bit. I don't call it the Chinese Virus (also the "Wu Flu") for nothing.

So then I am all for the bills being considered to allow individual Americans to sue China. Time for us to recoup our financial losses

This is the greatest proof that China intentionally unleashed this virus on the world. That's an act of war. We can expect Trump to play those communist bastards as long as we still need them but in the end, we must decouple from these uncivilized heathens completely. And all that WHO money they won't be getting should go toward rebuilding our domestic drug industry.

So then I am all for the bills being considered to allow individual Americans to sue China. Time for us to recoup our financial losses

Sue , sue, sue, just like your Potus. How do we know we did not start covid 19, you don't. Can we sue our gov is it turns out it was our gov?? You don't have sue in your avatar for naught.

Sue , sue, sue, just like your Potus. How do we know we did not start covid 19, you don't. Can we sue our gov is it turns out it was our gov?? You don't have sue in your avatar for naught.
I know you want to blame it on America and exonerate china

most libs do

but the epidemic was centered in wuhan first and then spread to the rest of the world

Notice how PENNYLOPE down thumbs all of the posts that are anti-chinese? Hmmmm that's interesting. She hasn't even bothered to type a responses to the post but for some reason she is pissed off about those who noticed what XI did......I wonder if she's another paid poster.

JO

We do know that China protected itself at the same time it allowed infected people to travel out to other countries KNOWINGLY. That is a bio attack and a act of War. Time for the stronger Navies to start rounding up Chinese cargo ships and parking them somewhere at Sea under threat of sinking if they don't listen. US, England and France could get that started pretty quickly.

JO

JO

what a waste of oxygen.

The origin of the virus is not the discussion. The actions President Xi took to isolate Wuhan from China but leave international travel to and from Wuhan is an aggressive and irresponsible act and they must be held accountable.

Wow! The idea of holding China responsible for what it caused, all the death and loss of freedoms and economic well being and all, really seems to chap your ass, doesn't it!

What an extremely messed up person you seem to be.

Forum List

Back