WTF they burn our flag and..Embassy tweets apologies for hurt Muslim feelings;

The problem is not Islam, it's that those countries are still close to Third World- much like the Pub fundie a-hole minister who produced this film. Somebody should shoot HIM.

Got you. Support the people violently attacking Americans. Blame the Americans.

Gotcha. All Muslims are terrorists, and all Americans are wild eyed Koran burners and hate film makers.

Best to leave religion out of politics, and see if the 3rd worlders learn it. At this point I blame the a-hole Pub dupe hater minister.

Funny, I didnt say any of that. You are blaming people exercising their free speech. And excusing people who violently invaded sovereign US soil and are responsible for death and destruction.

Never claimed all Muslims are terrorists. In fact, I didnt mention Islam or Terrorists.

Religion and politics are inseperable. When are you on the left going to realize that?

Iranians are wahhabi? Ahahahha:lol::lol:.....that shows how much you know lol:clap2:

Let me help it's the Saudis that can be Wahhabis not all of them few

You're certainly proud and know your terrorists!:cuckoo:

Lol you are dumb woman.....Iranians are Shia not Sunni , wahabis are dumb Sunnis idiot.

Its sad you don't even know the religion of two huge countries

Let him believe that there are no Wahhabis in Iran, it makes him look silly when he lectures others.

You're certainly proud and know your terrorists!:cuckoo:

Lol you are dumb woman.....Iranians are Shia not Sunni , wahabis are dumb Sunnis idiot.

Let him believe that there are no Wahhabis in Iran, it makes him look silly when he lectures others.

Iran is shia, for the last time, Iran hates wahabi people, there might be a few Sunni in Iran but no wahabi, wahabis come from saudi Arabia and only are there....no Wahhabis anywhere else

Iran is shia, for the last time, Iran hates wahabi people, there might be a few Sunni in Iran but no wahabi, wahabis come from saudi Arabia and only are there....no Wahhabis anywhere else

no Wahhabis or homosexuals in Iran, got it.

He claimed the president of Iran was wahabi. Which is way off.....go google it yourself...in the middle east saying the Iranian president is a Wahhabi is a criminal offense lol:lol:

He claimed the president of Iran was wahabi. Which is way off.....go google it yourself...in the middle east saying the Iranian president is a Wahhabi is a criminal offense lol:lol:

I responded to LadyGunSlinger telling her to let you believe hat there are no Wahhabis in Iran, something that is untrue, and you responded by insisting that there are no Wahhabis in Iran. What does that have to do with the president of Iran masturbating by shoving a statue of Mohammad up his ass?

I responded to LadyGunSlinger telling her to let you believe hat there are no Wahhabis in Iran, something that is untrue, and you responded by insisting that there are no Wahhabis in Iran. What does that have to do with the president of Iran masturbating by shoving a statue of Mohammad up his ass?

There are absolutely no wahabis in Iran, Iran just uses that as a reason to arrest Sunni people......you're fucking dumb if you think there are any wahabis in Iran. You morons Iran is for Shia people....and they fight wahabi "propoganda" from Saudi Arabia that the Shias are wrong faith

There are absolutely no wahabis in Iran, Iran just uses that as a reason to arrest Sunni people......you're fucking dumb if you think there are any wahabis in Iran. You morons Iran is for Shia people....and they fight wahabi "propoganda" from Saudi Arabia that the Shias are wrong faith

Absolutely no Wahhabis in Iran. Damn, I love it when idiots speak in absolutes. The truth is that Iranian law makes Wahhabism illegal, yet they just managed to arrest a whole group of them just a couple of months ago. My guess is they missed a few.

Got you. Support the people violently attacking Americans. Blame the Americans.

Gotcha. All Muslims are terrorists, and all Americans are wild eyed Koran burners and hate film makers.

Best to leave religion out of politics, and see if the 3rd worlders learn it. At this point I blame the a-hole Pub dupe hater minister.

Funny, I didnt say any of that. You are blaming people exercising their free speech. And excusing people who violently invaded sovereign US soil and are responsible for death and destruction.

Never claimed all Muslims are terrorists. In fact, I didnt mention Islam or Terrorists.

Religion and politics are inseperable. When are you on the left going to realize that?

Phooey. 1787.

Egyptians don't care about apologies, event though this was the right way....terry jones is responsible as well as Copt leaders in Egypt for making a movie showing an actor portraying Muhammad having sex and insulting their prophet....that is crossing all Lines

There are assaults against Christians in Islamic countries all the time. Where are the apologies?

You're mistaken, where? Nigeria Christians attack muslims and burn their bodies a lot the time, coptics start everything in Egypt just like this.
You Muslim kalb dog, now you're lying again. I thought you told us that the Muslims were not oppressing or persecuting Christians in the middle East? Egyptian Copts, WHICH ARE A MINORITY IN EGYPT, made this movie because Muslim animals keep persecuting them, killing them and blowing up their Churches. And what does the US and its embassies have to do with this? NOTHING. The animals are just looking for an excuse to be animals.

Fuck Mohammed that terrorist pedophile illiterate prophet of yours, fuck Islam, fuck Mecca, and last but not least, fuck all offended terrorist loving Muslim assholes like you.

There are assaults against Christians in Islamic countries all the time. Where are the apologies?

You're mistaken, where? Nigeria Christians attack muslims and burn their bodies a lot the time, coptics start everything in Egypt just like this.
You Muslim kalb dog, now you're lying again. I thought you told us that the Muslims were not oppressing or persecuting Christians in the middle East? Egyptian Copts, WHICH ARE A MINORITY IN EGYPT, made this movie because Muslim animals keep persecuting them, killing them and blowing up their Churches. And what does the US and its embassies have to do with this? NOTHING. The animals are just looking for an excuse to be animals.

Fuck Mohammed that terrorist pedophile illiterate prophet of yours, fuck Islam, fuck Mecca, and last but not least, fuck all offended terrorist loving Muslim assholes like you.

Now your just being stupid again, I respected you doesn't mean I will agree wih everything you say which a lot of it stupid

Now your just being stupid again, I respected you doesn't mean I will agree wih everything you say which a lot of it stupid

Actually you went pass stupid several hours ago.

Why don't you get the fuck out of here you arrogant, big-headed, stuck up son of a bitch.

Forum List

Back