WTF Happened To Gas Prices Overnight?

1654296165326.png

I don't know if you missed it, but this door stop has been in charge.

High , European style, gasoline prices are considered sophisticated and have long been a liberal dream in this country.

During the B. Hussein O. regime, prices were consistently higher than they were before or during the Trump Administration.

But Biden has exceeded the achievement of Obama in this regard.

The hope is to resurrect the 19th Century technology of trains.

High , European style, gasoline prices are considered sophisticated and have long been a liberal dream in this country.

During the B. Hussein O. regime, prices were consistently higher than they were before or during the Trump Administratio

Commie Joe is certainly finishing the "transformation" job that Obama started. We had better take back the House, Senate and White House or this country will be FUBAR.

During the B. Hussein O. regime, prices were consistently higher than they were before or during the Trump Administration.

Electric I hope...steam ones burn that icky coal....grosss!

....wait.

Can you imagine what this is doing to truckers? Diesel is over 7 bucks a gallon in a lot of places. I don't know if independents can even make any money with those fuel costs. Thiis is beyond my wildest nightmares and it's only taken those DEM fkheads 18 months to do it.
The signs said that regular gas was $4.19 and diesel was $5.19 at HEB Texas stations yesterday afternoon, when I went to the store.

There is great variance in prices across the country. Those prices are the lowest I've heard of.
Texans we have our faults, but the oil industry and their owners that thrives here care about seniors and families in fiscal distress. I have a hunch that ticks off the DC Democrats who've stalked, shamed, suffered, stabbed out at our state's most generous industry that has paid more than its fair share of taxes. If the Democrats had let well enough alone, this nation would have plenty of oil products and prices that don't double overnight at the grocery store. We do not need any more mischief out of the haters Democrats have become overnight of everybody but themselves. We're experiencing their socio-communist whips by way of a jilted election. Democrats jilted the American taxpayers when they screwed with adding millions of illegal votes to their candidates who now control the Oval Office, the House, and the Senate, and are they pissed off about the Supreme Court that has conservatives on it. They want to yank every chain to hang Republicans on. They're vicious, and we're not going to take it much longer.

Last edited:
There is great variance in prices across the country. Those prices are the lowest I've heard of.
We have nice folks in the oil industry in this state, and they want us to be able to afford going to our abundance of National, State, and local parks this summer. They're good neighbors who had good upbringings in the wonderful state of Texas.

The Far Left really are coming in their shorts over forcing gas prices over double what they used to be overnight, not realizing the actual harm they are really doing. Half of our civilization and technology cannot function in the total absence of petrol products.

Forum List

Back