WSJ/NBC Poll: Hillary bests the GOP competition

hipeter924

Not a zombie yet
May 5, 2009
Nowhere you can follow
According to the NBC/WSJ poll in today's Wall Street Journal: Despite Sustaining Hits Hillary Clinton Remains Formidable in 2016 NBC WSJ Poll - NBC News
Hillary bests the GOP competition

[...]Among Democratic primary voters, Clinton's fav/unfav score is 81 percent positive, 6 percent negative - almost identical to March's 82 percent-4 percent rating.

"All of that information [about Clinton] made no fundamental difference to Democratic primary voters," says McInturff, the GOP pollster.

And looking ahead to the general election, Clinton leads Bush, the former Florida governor, by six points (49 percent to 43 percent); Rubio, the Florida senator, by another six points (49 percent to 43 percent); and Walker, the Wisconsin governor by 10 (50 percent to 40 percent).

The Republican presidential candidate in the poll who comes closest to Clinton is Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., 47 percent to 43 percent.

To put Hillary Clinton's numbers into perspective, the poll finds Vice President Joe Biden trailing Jeb Bush by eight points in a hypothetical matchup.
Clinton (49%) vs Bush (43%)
Clinton (50%) vs Walker (40%)
Clinton (49%) vs Rubio (43%)
Clinton (47%) vs Paul (44%)

Obviously too early yet, but interesting to note that Paul is ahead of Rubio in a hypothetical race with Clinton, and that Clinton is still ahead of the prospective GOP candidates so far.

Not a surprise. Hillary is the candidate to beat at this time and has a unified party behind her (no rela competition from the left to contend with). The right has a whole lot of players on the board.

"Clinton's unfavorable rating has ticked up six points since March, and the percentage giving her high marks for being honest and straightforward has declined 13 points from a year ago...."

So she's sinking....and fast

"Clinton's unfavorable rating has ticked up six points since March, and the percentage giving her high marks for being honest and straightforward has declined 13 points from a year ago...."

So she's sinking....and fast
The closer we get the closer those numbers are going to be. They always are.

Not a surprise. Hillary is the candidate to beat at this time and has a unified party behind her (no rela competition from the left to contend with). The right has a whole lot of players on the board.

You know, it's easy to say that "the election is still over a year away and anything can happen" - but this bitch is proof positive that not only is crime profitable, but that she and her husband can walk right up to that line and get away with it over and over and over and their bootlickers just don't give a damn.

I'll say it again - if this murdering bitch is elected - this country is over. Whatever Obama doesn't finish off - she will take care of.

Hillary's slipping, and badly too. Just a month ago the gay Jewish kid known as Stats posted that Hillary was leading every contender by double digits.

now that the aura of SoS is gone, the slime trail is becoming more apparent.

Hillary's slipping, and badly too. Just a month ago the gay Jewish kid known as Stats posted that Hillary was leading every contender by double digits.

Possibly. However, the entire WORLD knows what a sleaze bag both her and her dip shit husband and STILL she is running - and will probably win (God forbid). Jesus - you would think that she would too damned ashamed to even show her face - but she "laughs it off" and goes on.

My belief? The bitch can't run a marriage - how the hell can she run a country?

Possibly. However, the entire WORLD knows what a sleaze bag both her and her dip shit husband and STILL she is running - and will probably win (God forbid). Jesus - you would think that she would too damned ashamed to even show her face - but she "laughs it off" and goes on.

Bill, though sleazy, was the consummate politician. Hillary has the name, I mean they're not asking us to vote for Hillary Rodham, but she does not have the teflon qualities nor the charisma of her husband.

I don't blame Bill for straying. Can you imagine her being the only piece of ass you could have?

Conservatives have already said they wouldn't vote for Jeb.

Paul has a libertarian influence and Tea Party badge, Republicans in general dislike both.

for Bush to win he needs the Conservative vote.
for Paul to win he needs the Republican vote.

All Clinton has to do is show up to win.

The Right is history in 2016.

Paul has a libertarian influence and Tea Party badge, Republicans in general dislike both.

Sorry, the bag has too much baggage.

You know, it's easy to say that "the election is still over a year away and anything can happen" - but this bitch is proof positive that not only is crime profitable, but that she and her husband can walk right up to that line and get away with it over and over and over and their bootlickers just don't give a damn.

I'll say it again - if this murdering bitch is elected - this country is over. Whatever Obama doesn't finish off - she will take care of.

You seem upset.

This pretty much sums it up.....

Dear American who intends to vote for Hillary Clinton,

I don't know how to put this tactfully, so I'm just going to say it.

You're a moron.

You know how Bill Clinton came out yesterday to defend the Clinton Foundation and his $500k speeches by saying he's "gotta pay the bills?" Do you find it odd in the slightest that Hillary hasn't answered a single question about that? Doesn't it concern you at all that it's her husband doing the talking, and while she's running around Chipotles trying to pretend she's interested in the "everyday American" she's seemingly oblivious to the fact that he thinks it's completely normal to talk about NEEDING $500k speech income to cover their bills?

(Side note: I don't begrudge them making zillions of dollars from people stupid enough to pay it to them, by the way. But I DO begrudge them trying to pretend as if they have the FIRST CLUE about the plight of the everyday American.)

Do you find it odd in the slightest that she wiped her server clean after doing all kinds of government business via the personal email account connected to that server? Do you genuinely see nothing wrong the fact that when it comes to transparency, the Clintons are absolutely opaque? Past behavior is a predictor of future behavior. If you haven't figured that out by now, then you're worse than a moron. The way that Hillary is behaving in her campaign (guarded, only speaking to "regular people" who've been carefully vetted, and avoiding the press at all costs) is EXACTLY how she'll behave as president. Is that really ok with you? And if it is, WTF is wrong with you that you're willing to tolerate that from your own president?

Don't you find there to be a problem with a woman who was quick to blame a "vast, right-wing conspiracy" on her sleazy husband's infidelities, and then neglected to apologize for that remark after it was clear that her husband lied to her AND the entire country?

Open Letter To Americans Who Plan To Vote For Hillary - Chicks on the Right

Bill, though sleazy, was the consummate politician. Hillary has the name, I mean they're not asking us to vote for Hillary Rodham, but she does not have the teflon qualities nor the charisma of her husband.

I don't blame Bill for straying. Can you imagine her being the only piece of ass you could have?

I don't know.....Benghazi, The Foundation, The Email server, Vince Foster, Cattle Futures, travel gate, geeezzz.....I can't even keep up with them.....nothing has stuck to her ass yet. Her followers just don't care. And if that doesn't trouble us, as a nation, then there is truly no hope.

You seem upset.

Not at all. I have seen the future and there are more like YOU and Hillary in it. Upset? No. I'm livid.

Yes we know already that all the partisan hacks here think that their guy has the election locked. You don't have to keep reminding us that you are owned by your party.

My belief? The bitch can't run a marriage - how the hell can she run a country?[/QUOTE
LOL hilarious

I don't know.....Benghazi, The Foundation, The Email server, Vince Foster, Cattle Futures, travel gate, geeezzz.....I can't even keep up with them.....nothing has stuck to her ass yet. Her followers just don't care. And if that doesn't trouble us, as a nation, then there is truly no hope.

BBbbut she has a vagina...or it's rumored anyway

This pretty much sums it up.....

Dear American who intends to vote for Hillary Clinton,

I don't know how to put this tactfully, so I'm just going to say it.

You're a moron.

You know how Bill Clinton came out yesterday to defend the Clinton Foundation and his $500k speeches by saying he's "gotta pay the bills?" Do you find it odd in the slightest that Hillary hasn't answered a single question about that? Doesn't it concern you at all that it's her husband doing the talking, and while she's running around Chipotles trying to pretend she's interested in the "everyday American" she's seemingly oblivious to the fact that he thinks it's completely normal to talk about NEEDING $500k speech income to cover their bills?

(Side note: I don't begrudge them making zillions of dollars from people stupid enough to pay it to them, by the way. But I DO begrudge them trying to pretend as if they have the FIRST CLUE about the plight of the everyday American.)

Do you find it odd in the slightest that she wiped her server clean after doing all kinds of government business via the personal email account connected to that server? Do you genuinely see nothing wrong the fact that when it comes to transparency, the Clintons are absolutely opaque? Past behavior is a predictor of future behavior. If you haven't figured that out by now, then you're worse than a moron. The way that Hillary is behaving in her campaign (guarded, only speaking to "regular people" who've been carefully vetted, and avoiding the press at all costs) is EXACTLY how she'll behave as president. Is that really ok with you? And if it is, WTF is wrong with you that you're willing to tolerate that from your own president?

Don't you find there to be a problem with a woman who was quick to blame a "vast, right-wing conspiracy" on her sleazy husband's infidelities, and then neglected to apologize for that remark after it was clear that her husband lied to her AND the entire country?

Open Letter To Americans Who Plan To Vote For Hillary - Chicks on the Right

As long as the author remembers that they left office "not only broke, but in debt"........:afro:

Honest to God - I'm not entirely sure about that............

Honest to God - I'm not entirely sure about that............

Yeah they elect a man with no balls and now they are trying to elect a woman with no vag

Forum List

Back