WSJ: Hamas’s Oct. 7 atrocities made Israel stronger

Koen Metsu (Belgian MP): Why Did the Hamas Murderers Shout "Allahu Akbar" - "God Is Great"?

In 1980, Iran's Ayatollah Khomeini began planting the seeds of a genocidal movement to destroy Israel. Iran's goal is to bring the entire Middle East under Islamist control, and Hamas is only one part of this strategy. Iran is helped by the fact that Hamas and the people of Gaza have never supported a "two-state solution." They believe that Muslims must control all the land "from the river to the sea." It must be purged of Jews and any semblance of democratic governance.

On my trip to Israel in November, I made myself watch a 46-minute film of the horrors of Hamas' Oct. 7 massacre. I would rather not have seen it, but I felt it was my duty to do so. I will never be able to erase the images from my mind. I sincerely did not think any human could commit such atrocities. Most hideous of all, perhaps, was that throughout those 46 minutes, terrorists were shouting "Allahu Akbar" - "God is great" - again and again. What God, one wonders, would condone such violence?

During my visit to Kibbutz Kfar Aza, I met Yula and her son. Yula survived by hiding with her children in a drawer under the bed while Hamas terrorists entered her home and set it on fire. Yula's family tried to flee the fire, only to be met with terrorists outside their home, so they instinctively ran back into the inferno to escape via a back room. For seven hours they hid in a warehouse until the IDF rescued them.

I am in the peace camp. I support democracy and coexistence. But anyone who disparages Israel after Oct. 7 opens the door for another Oct. 7 anywhere in the world.

Predictable to see so many of the Racists on the same thread , locked in their support of the Israeli Child Killers .

Not going so well for you is it ?

Houthis and Hezbollah are raising the stakes knowing that almost everybody outside of Israel and USLess is disgusted to see Ethnic Cleansing in action .

Crystal clear..

How to invade Israel (tutorial)

1702378404995.jpeg

1702378477409.jpeg

Koen Metsu (Belgian MP): Why Did the Hamas Murderers Shout "Allahu Akbar" - "God Is Great"?

In 1980, Iran's Ayatollah Khomeini began planting the seeds of a genocidal movement to destroy Israel. Iran's goal is to bring the entire Middle East under Islamist control, and Hamas is only one part of this strategy. Iran is helped by the fact that Hamas and the people of Gaza have never supported a "two-state solution." They believe that Muslims must control all the land "from the river to the sea." It must be purged of Jews and any semblance of democratic governance.

On my trip to Israel in November, I made myself watch a 46-minute film of the horrors of Hamas' Oct. 7 massacre. I would rather not have seen it, but I felt it was my duty to do so. I will never be able to erase the images from my mind. I sincerely did not think any human could commit such atrocities. Most hideous of all, perhaps, was that throughout those 46 minutes, terrorists were shouting "Allahu Akbar" - "God is great" - again and again. What God, one wonders, would condone such violence?

During my visit to Kibbutz Kfar Aza, I met Yula and her son. Yula survived by hiding with her children in a drawer under the bed while Hamas terrorists entered her home and set it on fire. Yula's family tried to flee the fire, only to be met with terrorists outside their home, so they instinctively ran back into the inferno to escape via a back room. For seven hours they hid in a warehouse until the IDF rescued them.

I am in the peace camp. I support democracy and coexistence. But anyone who disparages Israel after Oct. 7 opens the door for another Oct. 7 anywhere in the world.
Allah Akbar while raping...
Raz Cohen, a 24-year-old .., saw both Hamas terrorists and ordinary Gazans kill and rape revelers at the Nova music festival in Re'im, where at least 260 people were slaughtered. After escaping the Hamas terrorists, Cohen hid in a bush with a group of friends for almost seven hours. He watched as a gang of Gazans .. raped and murdered a young Jewish woman.

"While they were raping and killing, they always laughed. I can't forget how they laughed," Cohen told the Free Beacon.

Last edited:
How Terror Organizations Weaponize 'human Rights' NGOs

In-Depth Special with Prof. Gerald Steinberg:
As has become abundantly clear on American campuses, and recently in the testimony of three university presidents in congress, anti-Semitism is being relegitimzed among Western elites. Its new disguise is a double standard masquerading under the banner of human rights and bent on delegitimizing the Jewish nation-state . Our guest in this special in-depth episode, Professor Gerald Steinberg, founder and president of NGO Monitor, an organization that tracks how NGOs with benign sounding names operate in the service of terror organizations and anti-Semitic agendas.

7 October Hamas Pogrom and War

On October 7, 2023 (which was the Sabbath and a Jewish holiday), hundreds of Palestinian terrorists poured across the border from Gaza into Israel, slaughtering hundreds of Jews, and torturing, maiming, and kidnapping others. Gaza Palestinians also engaged in public desecration of victims’ bodies. In parallel, thousands of rockets were fired at Israeli population centers, sending millions rushing to shelters.

Interesting analysis.
Too bad for so much pain and loss of life

__

"Hamas’s Oct. 7 Attack Made Israel Stronger.
The terror group managed to shock the Jewish state out of its disunity and complacency."

WSJ.
Dec. 11, 2023.

It created the opposite intended effect. Israel is more united, stronger and confident than ever. Americans should learn from this. There is no Left or Right when it comes to national security. These animals want us all dead, they don’t see Republicans or Democrats.

Anna Ahronheim @AAhronheim:
According to Israeli media, Hamas used poisonous gas during its attack on the Nachal Oz army base on Oct7th. An IDF investigation found that the gas caused suffocation and loss of consciousness that resulted in death within a few minutes.
Yaron Avraham ירון אברהם
@yaronavraham
·
Dec 12, 2023
בלעדי במהדורה | הקלטות התחקיר של צה"ל על מה שקרה ברגעים האחרונים בחמ"ל התצפיתניות בנחל עוז וההודאה: גז רעיל שמביא לחנק ולאובדן הכרה שמסתיימים במוות תוך דקות בודדות הוחדר לחמ"ל @N12News
1:13 AM · Dec 13, 2023

Forum List

Back