WSJ: Baby Formula Shortage Getting Worse

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I’m shocked Joe hasn’t done a thing about the government induced shortage and refuses to discuss it.

Says no one ever.

“Joe Biden made a big deal about the airlifts and his use of the Defense Production Act, but the former was more show than substance and the latter even more so.”

Plus: “Biden and his team could have lifted the tariffs on imports of baby formula and ordered the FDA to approve the labeling of European-produced formula, a point that has nothing to do with its nutritional value or safety. They could still take these steps, which would then allow those manufacturers to regularly ship their product to the US for sale rather than have the US Air Force transport it on an emergency basis to provide a drop-in-the-bucket level of assistance to hungry infants and panicked parents. Instead, Biden’s doing as little as possible while hoping no one notices that he hasn’t solved the crisis, or even dented it.”

I think that since the SCOTUS decision in favor of WV the regulatory agencies are digging in their heels and it will take more "6-3" decisions to break their hold till they are brought-up short by a new gop administration in '25.

I think that since the SCOTUS decision in favor of WV the regulatory agencies are digging in their heels and it will take more "6-3" decisions to break their hold till they are brought-up short by a new gop administration in '25.
That and some of these people are true insurectionists and should be jailed

I’m shocked Joe hasn’t done a thing about the government induced shortage and refuses to discuss it.

Says no one ever.

“Joe Biden made a big deal about the airlifts and his use of the Defense Production Act, but the former was more show than substance and the latter even more so.”

Plus: “Biden and his team could have lifted the tariffs on imports of baby formula and ordered the FDA to approve the labeling of European-produced formula, a point that has nothing to do with its nutritional value or safety. They could still take these steps, which would then allow those manufacturers to regularly ship their product to the US for sale rather than have the US Air Force transport it on an emergency basis to provide a drop-in-the-bucket level of assistance to hungry infants and panicked parents. Instead, Biden’s doing as little as possible while hoping no one notices that he hasn’t solved the crisis, or even dented it.”
No Peanut Butter in the stores either in a country that is the number 1 grower or Peanuts in The World.

Thanks to Pedo Peter The Hair Sniffing Child Eater.

And despite the fact that honest Americans are having trouble finding ways to feed their infants, Pedo Joe is fighting tooth and nail to get more illegals to swarm in.

Dem's big mistake? Now it's clear even to Americans who don't follow politics, vote for a Dem and suffer the dire consequences.

Forum List

Back