Wow... Words escape me...

Good for the police. A dozen people involved and no one has said a word? This "stop snitchin" shit has got to stop. And if it takes hauling people off to jail for minor violations, then so be it. I say, "TAKE AWAY THEIR PUBLIC HOUSING" if the neighbors are criminals and refuse to cooperate. That seven year old deserves as much.

Animals should to live in cages - forever. Sickening.
I've been a Liberal since I first saw Bobby Kennedy and I have to agree with you. The "Stop Snitchin'" culture is ruining the Black community. I never understood the unwillingness to smarten up. And the "Stop Snitchin'" culture is corrosive.

Why didn't the African American society ever decide to emulate the Jews? Here was a group driven from nearly every country in the world, discriminated and suffer through anti-Semitism and even Holocaust. And yet they value education and self growth. If the Black culture had such values, they wouldn't believe their eyes.

Last edited:
They should all have their genitalia cut off, be intentionally lamed, and then thrown in a prison for a life of being someone's bitch.

Incentives should be given to other prisoners that make them their bitch.

And the 15 year old sent to an all male prison so they can "do what they want with her"

Yeah, let's rape another juvenile girl in retaliation for a rape.

Awesome idea :thup:

That's so fucked up.

I can't help but think this might have originated from some trivial spat between the sisters, like this was some kind of sibling retaliation. Or maybe the older one needed the money that bad, but didn't have any semblance of an upbringing for her to realize the complete moral bankruptcy of what she did.

Hopefully everyone involved goes away for life.

I can't imagine that many people knowing about, participating, and/or watching the savaging of a seven year old child who was not only violated but no doubt seriously injured in this process. What kind of evil allows this to happen? What kind of society is not outraged and demanding the most severe punishment?

No matter how threatened you might feel, could you remain silent and just allow this to happen with impunity?

They are not innocent Jillian. They were all arrested on outstanding warrants. The decent people will speak up if they know anything and I'm sure they'll be protected - even by the "decent thugs" who happen to have daughters. Refusing to cooperate should be painful in a case like this. And maybe (he police could let the Bloods have a go at the evil ones first. That's cooperation I would support.

Good for the police. A dozen people involved and no one has said a word? This "stop snitchin" shit has got to stop. And if it takes hauling people off to jail for minor violations, then so be it. I say, "TAKE AWAY THEIR PUBLIC HOUSING" if the neighbors are criminals and refuse to cooperate. That seven year old deserves as much.

yea... start snitching and still have the cops ruin you and your families life. the cops are the problem. get decent people as cops and judges and maybe people would start cooperating more

I don't live in a shit area
Sure you don't, that's why your first thought was about snitches rather than the inhumanity of the event. To see my gut reaction check post #2 in this thread.
Your gut reaction, your first thought reveals you do live in such an area, but are too much of a coward to admit you are a coward.

But we already knew you were a coward, because Pot is the cowards' way to escape from reality.

Sure you don't, that's why your first thought was about snitches rather than the inhumanity of the event. To see my gut reaction check post #2 in this thread.
Your gut reaction, your first thought reveals you do live in such an area, but are too much of a coward to admit you are a coward.

But we already knew you were a coward, because Pot is the cowards' way to escape from reality.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

no, really.....

:lol::lol::lol:

everyone who smokes pot is a coward?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Pretty much yes; they smoke pot because they cannot face painful reality. Running from pain is the hallmark of a coward.

I've been a Liberal since I first saw Bobby Kennedy and I have to agree with you. The "Stop Snitchin'" culture is ruining the Black community. I never understood the unwillingness to smarten up. And the "Stop Snitchin'" culture is corrosive.

Why didn't the African American society ever decide to emulate the Jews? Here was a group driven from nearly every country in the world, discriminated and suffer through anti-Semitism and even Holocaust. And yet they value education and self growth. If the Black culture had such values, they wouldn't believe their eyes.

I would advise you to read Clarence Thomas's memoirs on the first point. There really does seem to be the feeling in all levels that whites see blacks as violent and perverted and blacks feel very defensive.

there is also the problem that whites seem to see any random black person as a usual suspect for any nearby felony.

Blacks get this a lot, and it reflects back into their attitudes.

Outside society is seen as the universal predator, and not as something they are part of.

As to the other half, that is a total cultural thing. I too think it would be better if more folks took on Jewish attitudes of skepticism, studiousness, education as a value in itself. And not just blacks either.

They should all have their genitalia cut off, be intentionally lamed, and then thrown in a prison for a life of being someone's bitch.

And the 15 year old sent to an all male prison so they can "do what they want with her"

And we wonder why these people have no problem with the concept of torture.

And we wonder why these people have no problem with the concept of torture.

Don't forget that represents Dr Gregg's Scientific opinion.

Scaring people into doing the right thing may be all the cops have right now. Good for them.

The criminal justice system is not fair. If you expect fair, don't get mixed up with it. Stuff like this goes on all the time.

Police find drugs in a house. They tell the man of the house if he doesn't confess to the drugs, they will jail him and his wife and see to it that his children wind up in a children's home somewhere.

Prosecutors have a case to file against a defendnant who is currently serving time in state prison. They wait until a week before he is due to be released and then file the case, so he will have to serve back to back sentences - the one he just finished and the one on the newly filed case.

A state supreme court rules that whenever anyone is convictred of any crime and is put on probation, it is legal to include a search and seizure provision in the terms of probation requiring the probationer to submit to search and seizure at any time of the day or night, with or without probable cause, overtuning decades of law which had previously held that a search waiver condition of probation is not legal unless it bears some rational relationship to the crime committed.

Police promise a suspect that they will release him if he confesses. He confesses. They don't release him.

Detectives tell a defendant that if he will turn snitch, the charges against him will be dismissed. The defendant, at great personal risk, turns in half a dozen drug dealers, only to have the police turn their backs on him when they have all the information they think they are going to be able to get out of him.

Police pull a car over for no reason, order the occupant out, search the car and the person of the occupant, find contraband, make an arrest and then write a report which says they pulled the car over because of a defective tail light, failure to signal a turn, etc.

This kind of stuff happens all the time. Of course, it never happens to the "good guys," so the "good guys" not only don't care - they ENDORSE it.

Scaring people into doing the right thing may be all the cops have right now. Good for them.

The criminal justice system is not fair. If you expect fair, don't get mixed up with it. Stuff like this goes on all the time.

Police find drugs in a house. They tell the man of the house if he doesn't confess to the drugs, they will jail him and his wife and see to it that his children wind up in a children's home somewhere.

Prosecutors have a case to file against a defendnant who is currently serving time in state prison. They wait until a week before he is due to be released and then file the case, so he will have to serve back to back sentences - the one he just finished and the one on the newly filed case.

A state supreme court rules that whenever anyone is convictred of any crime and is put on probation, it is legal to include a search and seizure provision in the terms of probation requiring the probationer to submit to search and seizure at any time of the day or night, with or without probable cause, overtuning decades of law which had previously held that a search waiver condition of probation is not legal unless it bears some rational relationship to the crime committed.

Police promise a suspect that they will release him if he confesses. He confesses. They don't release him.

Detectives tell a defendant that if he will turn snitch, the charges against him will be dismissed. The defendant, at great personal risk, turns in half a dozen drug dealers, only to have the police turn their backs on him when they have all the information they think they are going to be able to get out of him.

Police pull a car over for no reason, order the occupant out, search the car and the person of the occupant, find contraband, make an arrest and then write a report which says they pulled the car over because of a defective tail light, failure to signal a turn, etc.

This kind of stuff happens all the time. Of course, it never happens to the "good guys," so the "good guys" not only don't care - they ENDORSE it.

I'm sure all this has happened even as the system you just described does work effectively and honestly most of the time. I am convinced that there are bad lawyers, bad cops, and bad judges, but there are far more good ones than bad ones.

And working around and in the courts over the last couple of decades, it was quite apparent to me that a great many criminals are also not arrested or not charged or not convicted and/or are released on a technicality. It is a rare bogus work comp claim that is denied no matter how bogus everybody, including the judge, knows it to be. The U.S. legal system is far kinder to the criminal and/or law breaker than it is to the victims of crimes.

One thing is for sure, it is no deterrant to crime for people to look the other way and condone or accept or justify some of the worst that humans can do to other humans.

sure you don't, that's why your first thought was about snitches rather than the inhumanity of the event. To see my gut reaction check post #2 in this thread.

But we already knew you were a coward, because pot is the cowards' way to escape from reality.

pretty much yes; they smoke pot because they cannot face painful reality. Running from pain is the hallmark of a coward.

dont suppose you have a link to these facts you pull from your ass ?

right moron, that was in response to someone else's post, not to the OP. I just pointed out why people wouldn't necessarily be a witness other than the "stop snitching" aspect. But I wouldn't expect a person with little intelligence to realize that.

Forum List

Back