WOW!!!! - Mueller was involved in the Waco massacre coverup

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
In1993 Bill Clinton sent tanks into a building where white christian gun-owners (the 3 groups libs hate most) were living and started a fire that burned 76 americans alive including a bunch of kids. Nothing was done to Clinton or his gang. In fact he had some of the survivors sent to prison!!

Exclusive – Barr: Special Counsel Mueller 'Raising More Questions, Controversy for No Reason' - Breitbart

July 3 2017However, during his tenure as FBI Director, Mueller made a very similar request to Congressman Bob Barr during congressional hearings on the Waco siege. According to Barr, Mueller said, “don’t go too hard on these guys. We know most of them, and they’re good people.”

Barr documented the conversation in his 2004 book, The Meaning of Is: The Squandered Impeachment and Wasted Legacy of William Jefferson Clinton. Although his book is primarily about Clinton’s impeachment, it does include a chapter about the Waco hearings. Barr describes the conversation in detail within that chapter:

The extent to which federal law enforcements stuck together to protect their own regardless of right and wrong was also quite disturbing. The most vivid example of this phenomenon occurred one morning before a day of hearings on Waco. We were scheduled to question some of the agents responsible for the events that occurred at Waco. I was convinced — and still am — that some of these federal officials had falsified important evidence.

When the phone rang in my Washington office that morning, the voice at the other end of the line belonged to Bob Mueller, now the Director of the FBI under President Bush. I knew Bob from his service in the Department of Justice while I served at the United States Attorney in Atlanta. His message was clear.

“Bob,” he said, “Don’t go too hard on these guys. We know most of them and they’re good people.”

that was last century.....geezus get current....

This was one of the largest and most horrific mass murders in recent history, and those responsible favor it are still free, having never been brought to justice.

I'm not optimistic about justice ever being served, but as long as those responsible for this terrible crime remain at large, the matter ought not be considered closed.

This was one of the largest and most horrific mass murders in recent history, and those responsible favor it are still free, having never been brought to justice.

I'm not optimistic about justice ever being served, but as long as those responsible for this terrible crime remain at large, the matter ought not be considered closed.
dont hold your breath.....

In1993 Bill Clinton sent tanks into a building where white christian gun-owners (the 3 groups libs hate most) were living and started a fire that burned 76 americans alive including a bunch of kids. Nothing was done to Clinton or his gang. In fact he had some of the survivors sent to prison!!

Exclusive – Barr: Special Counsel Mueller 'Raising More Questions, Controversy for No Reason' - Breitbart

July 3 2017However, during his tenure as FBI Director, Mueller made a very similar request to Congressman Bob Barr during congressional hearings on the Waco siege. According to Barr, Mueller said, “don’t go too hard on these guys. We know most of them, and they’re good people.”

Barr documented the conversation in his 2004 book, The Meaning of Is: The Squandered Impeachment and Wasted Legacy of William Jefferson Clinton. Although his book is primarily about Clinton’s impeachment, it does include a chapter about the Waco hearings. Barr describes the conversation in detail within that chapter:

The extent to which federal law enforcements stuck together to protect their own regardless of right and wrong was also quite disturbing. The most vivid example of this phenomenon occurred one morning before a day of hearings on Waco. We were scheduled to question some of the agents responsible for the events that occurred at Waco. I was convinced — and still am — that some of these federal officials had falsified important evidence.

When the phone rang in my Washington office that morning, the voice at the other end of the line belonged to Bob Mueller, now the Director of the FBI under President Bush. I knew Bob from his service in the Department of Justice while I served at the United States Attorney in Atlanta. His message was clear.

“Bob,” he said, “Don’t go too hard on these guys. We know most of them and they’re good people.”
actually over 50 percent of the davidians were black. and it doesnt surprise me that meuller was involved in that particular shit show. if john Moslby or nathan forrest or even vo Nguyen Giap were in koresh's position of leadership, not one fed would have survived the initial raid. but the davidians, being the nice christians that they were, let al-fed'da go home and get more ammo

You're not getting rid of Bob Mueller. So get that thought out of your head.We all know you're petrified justice will be served and the truth coming out on Trump.

Hey, fucktard. Have some respect. You spell American with a capital A.

• Banned

HAHAHA. The board notes your feeble attempt to change the subject. Even you know Bill Clinton should have fried for waco.

Hell - it was all shown on TV - no question it was murder!!! But the media was totally on clinton's side and no internet back then so it's been sent down the memory hole.

Wrong.

Koresch died in the fire he started.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

You would think they would try to get to the heart of the original intent of the invasion which was the ATF search warrant but nobody was interested because the warrant was so faulty that it should be the cover page of bad federal documents. The warrant alleged that the Dividians were converting rusty de-milled WW2 junk to be fully automatic weapons but everyone knew that it was bull shit and they didn't even look for them in the rubble. Koresch was wounded but the Feds didn't offer him medical attention nor did they offer some legal assistance that might have defused the situation. The deadly gas pumped out by the tanks was C.S.and illegal for use in warfare as well as the prison system and Police. God only knows how many kids were killed by the gas in the first few hours. C.S. is a powder and it needs a carrier gas and in this case the carrier gas was as flamable as laquor thinner. If the U.S. Military pulled the same stunt in Iraq or Afghanistan or even North Korea they would still be doing time in Levenworth. Bill Clinton and his big dumb A.G. get a pass only because they were democrats and the criminal conspiracy in the MSM circled the wagons.

HAHAHA. The board notes your feeble attempt to change the subject. Even you know Bill Clinton should have fried for waco.

If you're going to pretend to be a patriot, then at least get that one point right. Other than that continue with your weird racist conspiracies.

The Waco whacko cult perverts got what they deserved - except the children. Another example of perverted religion.

Last edited:

Yes, 76 people died.

What about all the other killings? Iraq? Afghanistan? etc. Who cares, right? The only important thing are White Christian gun owners.

Do Libs like how Waco was handled? Did they like the gun nut cult?

There was no Waco cover-up. Don't make things up.

Forum List

Back