Wow. May 15, 2022 Monkey Pox Simulation Was War-gamed in Nov. 2021, by Gates Backed NTI

I read the first linked article and scanned your next. By the first not surprised at stated reason for doing it.

Still, I was not aware, they were clear of being the likely source of Covid19, my personal opinion being, likely accidental release.

Could be way off base, but assuming it to be the probable case, pretty shocked they were still doing that level of activity to this day. Especially if we were funding.
accidental release?

I have a bridge I'd like to sell you

accidental release?

I have a bridge I'd like to sell you
Not in the market for a bridge. In other words, I'm not buying what you are selling, in relation to the spread of the virus, probably from the Wuhan labs. It's a bridge too far.

Not in the market for a bridge. In other words, I'm not buying what you are selling, in relation to the spread of the virus, probably from the Wuhan labs. It's a bridge too far.
Im not buying your bs either.

They did gain function testing and released this crap on the world. They need to he hung

there's so much evil in the world, I can't believe any of it is accidental anymore... esp something like this covid thing

it was too politically convenient (Trump was in office). The left couldn't stand it so they had to enact policies to control (punish) the People who voted for him..

We remember how churches were shut down but abortion clinics were not

People are so naive to believe... what the gummit wants them to believe

there's so much evil in the world, I can't believe any of it is accidental anymore... esp something like this covid thing

it was too politically convenient (Trump was in office). The left couldn't stand it so they had to enact policies to control (punish) the People who voted for him..

Nobody releases something like that on purpose in their own population center and without a vaccine or cure. Not consistent with bio-warfare school theories.

Nobody releases something like that on purpose in their own population center and without a vaccine or cure. Not consistent with bio-warfare school theories.
The elites have stocks of small pox vaccine which will work on MP as well.

Once you know that different batches of vaccines were released which had greatly different death report rates, some obviously more toxic than others, in a controlled and systematic manner like a lab experiment, you know they are trying to kill us.

Forum List

Back