Wow, like to live in NOKO?

Under Biden, Trump's peace with North Korea will be overturned, and the US and North Korea could soon be in the nightmare of nuclear war, or as i call it, NUCLEAR WAAAAAAAAAAAR!

Seems a bit extreme to me but then it's NOKO, it's communism which so many Americans want to embrace. I'm a ham radio operator, General class and like tuning shortwave too. I hear all kinds of stuff. That's worthy of execution? Hmmmm
Most Americans are unaware of how Koreans, from one end of the peninsula to the other, were planning free elections to plot their country's future in 1945 BEFORE Soviet or US troops arrived:

People's Republic of Korea - Wikipedia

"...the newly formed Committee for the Preparation of Korean Independence (CPKI) organized people's committees throughout the country to coordinate the transition to independence.

"On 28 August 1945 the CPKI announced that it would function as the temporary national government of Korea.[2].64

"On 12 September, CPKI activists met in Seoul and established the PRK..."

How did Americans respond to this attempt at national sovereignty?

"After the American arrival in September 1945, the United States Army Military Government in Korea controlled the peninsula south of the 38th parallel.

"The military governor Lieutenant-General John R. Hodge refused to recognize the PRK and its People's Committees, and outlawed it on 12 December.[7].57 He later stated, 'one of our missions was to break down this Communist government'.[9].202"

Last edited:
A North Korean fishing boat captain was executed in public for listening to a banned foreign radio station, it is claimed.

The US government-funded Radio Free Asia claims the mariner was put to death after admitting he had listened to its broadcasts for more than 15 years.

Aged in his 40s, the man had reportedly been picking up the foreign airwaves while out at sea and listening to news broadcasts and radio programming.

A source told RFA that the boat captain, known as Choi, had been executed by firing squad in front of 100 other fisheries workers.

Seems a bit extreme to me but then it's NOKO, it's communism which so many Americans want to embrace. I'm a ham radio operator, General class and like tuning shortwave too. I hear all kinds of stuff. That's worthy of execution? Hmmmm
Extreme ain't the half of it. The pres and Lil Kim exchanged love letters. Til Jan 20, we still got a Pres that admires the little shit.

Yet you lefties claim Trump was going to start a nuclear war with NOKO.

Which way do you want it?
Glad you are just asking me, instead of inferring I ever thought gutless trump would start a nuclear war. The threat from them is recognized and must be handled and managed, not just ignored and claimed to not exist. A repeated lie to pacify the masses was his answer to Covid-19. Look where that brought us.

Gutless to not start a nuclear war?

Wow. Interesting logic.
A defining characteristic of the leftist mindset is that "principles" are transient in nature. They are to be created at the moment they are needed and jettisoned immediately after serving their purpose. Thus, should a mildly rightwing president take military action against a declared enemy of the country, he is to be immediately lambasted as a warmongering tyrant out to rule the world. Drum circles and flowers in the hair must rule the day. If, OTOH, said president refuses to embroil the country in any new hostilities, as the current president has done (becoming the first president in recent memory to have done so), he is to be constantly lambasted as weak, cowardly, and not worthy of the office.

It is illustrative that the previous president won the Nobel Peace Prize (doing nothing to earn it), yet bombed the crap out of other countries, while the current president, who has not only refused new hostilities but brokered an historic peace agreement in the ME, has not. It reveals the mindset of the usual suspects.

Thoughtcrime must be punished harshly.

Right, leftists?

Dunno Dave, you're the one pointing guns.
Lefties are the ones shooting people with guns.

Uh... really. Like Kyle Rittenhouse? Like those yahoos plotting to kidnap and execute governors? Like Proudboys?

The fact remains, Dave -- the poster I actually quoted -- is the one sporting firearms and then posting hypocritically about 'em.

Right, leftists?

Uh... really. Like Kyle Rittenhouse? Like those yahoos plotting to kidnap and execute governors? Like Proudboys?

The fact remains, Dave -- the poster I actually quoted -- is the one sporting firearms and then posting hypocritically about 'em.
"Sporting firearms".

It's a postage-stamp-sized painting, you raging sissy bedwetter. A fictional character on a fictional world.

I've pointed this out many times, and you're still afraid of it.

Change your diaper and guess how many guns I own, pansy.

Right, leftists?

"Sporting firearms".

It's a postage-stamp-sized painting, you raging sissy bedwetter. A fictional character on a fictional world.

As many times as I've pointed out that it has nothing to do with your he-man fear fantasies but rather with my mocking the values to which you seem to pull your pud. Clearly you're woefully insecure.

Right, leftists?

Those werent right wingers plotting the kidnapping, and the Proud Boys have never killed anyone, or even done anything wrong for that matter, but regardless, all of your examples combined dont add up to the left wing murder spree that goes down every weekend in Chicago and in a bunch of other left wing districts all over the nation. Democrats are the most violent group in the US by far.

Last edited:

Right, leftists?

"Sporting firearms".

As many times as I've pointed out that it has nothing to do with your he-man fear fantasies but rather with my mocking the values to which you seem to pull your pud. Clearly you're woefully insecure.
If I'm such a gun nut, I must own a lot of guns, huh?

Take a guess, pansy.

Right, leftists?

"Sporting firearms".

Take a guess, pansy.

Wouldn't know, Dave. Unlike you I don't assume facts not in evidence. Ask your parole officer. All I know is 100% of your avatar's hands are filled with guns.

That's your choice, but don't sit here and try to run away from it.

Right, leftists?

"Sporting firearms".

Take a guess, pansy.

Wouldn't know, Dave. Unlike you I don't assume facts not in evidence. Ask your parole officer. All I know is 100% of your avatar's hands are filled with guns.

That's your choice, but don't sit here and try to run away from it.
I DONT ASSUME FACTS NOT IN EVIDENCE OH BY THE WAY YOUR ON PAROLE

How is it you don't know you're a fucking idiot? Never mind, I just answered my own question.

Forum List

Back