Wow, like to live in NOKO?

Sure are a lot of leftists on this thread desperate to deflect attention from North Korea.
Why should we pay any attention to North Korea now that their nuclear threat no longer exist?
On Twitter, Trump declares that the North Korea nuclear threat is over | PBS NewsHour
What ever made you think the nuclear threat was over?
The president said so and we know he never lies. Did you see his tweet?

Sure are a lot of leftists on this thread desperate to deflect attention from North Korea.
Why should we pay any attention to North Korea now that their nuclear threat no longer exist?
On Twitter, Trump declares that the North Korea nuclear threat is over | PBS NewsHour
OH IF THE PRESIDENT SAID IT IT MUST BE TRUE

That's what you expected me to say, isn't it?

I'm not a leftist. I don't let other people define reality for me.

A North Korean fishing boat captain was executed in public for listening to a banned foreign radio station, it is claimed.

The US government-funded Radio Free Asia claims the mariner was put to death after admitting he had listened to its broadcasts for more than 15 years.

Aged in his 40s, the man had reportedly been picking up the foreign airwaves while out at sea and listening to news broadcasts and radio programming.

A source told RFA that the boat captain, known as Choi, had been executed by firing squad in front of 100 other fisheries workers.

Seems a bit extreme to me but then it's NOKO, it's communism which so many Americans want to embrace. I'm a ham radio operator, General class and like tuning shortwave too. I hear all kinds of stuff. That's worthy of execution? Hmmmm

Kinda suspicious about any story where the reporting entity is only described as "a source". That ain't journalism.

That's deliberate weasel-wording.

But even taking the story at face value it's got nothing to do with "communism" which is an economic system. It has everything to do with Authoritarianism.
Odd, then, how you believe any "source" that reinforces your irrational hatred of Trump.

Yup. When I see a video of Rump making yet another ass of himself in a seemingly bottomless pit of asses, I do tend to believe that he uttered what he uttered.

What do you believe at that point? That you can, what, just shoot Dear Leader's words out of the air and then they never happened?

Where is the Bronx, Dave?

A North Korean fishing boat captain was executed in public for listening to a banned foreign radio station, it is claimed.

The US government-funded Radio Free Asia claims the mariner was put to death after admitting he had listened to its broadcasts for more than 15 years.

Aged in his 40s, the man had reportedly been picking up the foreign airwaves while out at sea and listening to news broadcasts and radio programming.

A source told RFA that the boat captain, known as Choi, had been executed by firing squad in front of 100 other fisheries workers.

Seems a bit extreme to me but then it's NOKO, it's communism which so many Americans want to embrace. I'm a ham radio operator, General class and like tuning shortwave too. I hear all kinds of stuff. That's worthy of execution? Hmmmm

Yes, North Korea is an inhumane place.

But the tyrants there realize a brutal truth: People have to be terrorized if they are to be controlled.

For example, we have a lot of violent crime in this country.

Why?

Because the perps know that in many cases, they will not be punished.

Take sucker punchers. What's the last time you heard about a sucker puncher being jailed?
Better still: What's the last time a judge let the victim sucker punch his attacker?

When North Korea says not to listen to foreign broadcasts, it is not kidding.

The murder of that fisherman will keep North Koreans shaking in their boots.

That is what the government wants.

Thoughtcrime must be punished harshly.

Right, leftists?

Dunno Dave, you're the one pointing guns.
Yes, we've been through this before, you're afraid of a small painting of firearms.

Yes we have, and as I told you before it's got zippo to do with anybody's "fear". You pulled that out of your ass --- which has gotta be an iffy thing to do considering your uh, condition.

No Dave it's still the same thing it's always been --- a mockery of what you value.

Right, leftists?

Yes, we've been through this before, you're afraid of a small painting of firearms.

Yes we have, and as I told you before it's got zippo to do with anybody's "fear". You pulled that out of your ass --- which has gotta be an iffy thing to do considering your uh, condition.

No Dave it's still the same thing it's always been --- a mockery of what you value.
I'm sure that fiction makes you feel better about your fear. Have you ever considered, oh, I dunno, growing the hell up, boy?

Right, leftists?

I'm sure that fiction makes you feel better about your fear. Have you ever considered, oh, I dunno, growing the hell up, boy?

See what I mean? You've melted down into defensive posture. :crybaby:

Not my problem though.

He lies daily when he doesn't lie hourly in majority of tweets. Of course I do not read his tweets. He is a know liar and tweets to incite fear, entertain his base, and to throw confusion in the air without facts. I was trained to avoid propaganda.

Right, leftists?

Not my problem though.
Goodness, you sure do see a lot of things that aren't there.

But then, self-delusion is a hallmark of leftism.

Right, leftists?

Not my problem though.

Right now I'm seeing a Fallacy of Composition. And it's definitely there and quantifiable.

Thanks for quantifying, doodles. Makes it easy.

He lies daily when he doesn't lie hourly in majority of tweets. Of course I do not read his tweets. He is a know liar and tweets to incite fear, entertain his base, and to throw confusion in the air without facts. I was trained to avoid propaganda.
I DONT READ HIS TWEETS BUT PEOPLE I TRUST TELL ME HE LIES AND THEY HAVE NO REASON AT ALL TO MISREPRESENT ANYTHING NO SIRREE BOB YUP TRUTH ALL THE WAY FROM CNN

I DONT READ HIS TWEETS BUT PEOPLE I TRUST TELL ME HE LIES AND THEY HAVE NO REASON AT ALL TO MISREPRESENT ANYTHING NO SIRREE BOB YUP TRUTH ALL THE WAY FROM CNN

YOU DON'T HUH. TOO BAD, I WAS HOPING YOU COULD HELP US FIGURE OUT WHAT THE FUCK "COVFEFE" MEANS.

Sure is noisy in here huh Dave? Maybe it's the gunfire.

Right, leftists?

Not my problem though.

Right now I'm seeing a Fallacy of Composition. And it's definitely there and quantifiable.

Of course. You see what you want to see. It's easy.

YOU DON'T HUH. TOO BAD, I WAS HOPING YOU COULD HELP US FIGURE OUT WHAT THE FUCK "COVFEFE" MEANS.

Sure is noisy in here huh Dave? Maybe it's the gunfire.
Oh, look -- someone else who doesn't read Trump's tweets and depends utterly on other people to hand him his opinion.

Glad you don't read his tweets. May be hope for you yet. When his tweets do become news for lies, misrepresentations, or inciting the masses, I do see them, even on here, but I do not twitter or follow as a course of habit, as casual repeated exposure breeds acceptance. One of the tenets of propaganda.

Right, leftists?

Not my problem though.

Of course. You see what you want to see. It's easy.

Well gee whiz Wally you laid it right in front of me. Can't not-notice it.

Extreme ain't the half of it. The pres and Lil Kim exchanged love letters. Til Jan 20, we still got a Pres that admires the little shit.

Yet you lefties claim Trump was going to start a nuclear war with NOKO.

Which way do you want it?

Glad you don't read his tweets. May be hope for you yet. When his tweets do become news for lies, misrepresentations, or inciting the masses, I do see them, even on here, but I do not twitter or follow as a course of habit, as casual repeated exposure breeds acceptance. One of the tenets of propaganda.
I was mocking you, idiot.

Forum List

Back