Wow,just wow!!

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
20799885_1982320781981851_5526777511313778542_n.jpg

Why do you allow this to happen ? "Freedom" or something ?

But Obama was the Devil because he tried to rectify that by allowing healthcare insurance to be available for the least of us.

But Obama was the Devil because he tried to rectify that by allowing healthcare insurance to be available for the least of us.
That is hilarious. Obama let the big corporations screw us even worse.

This is what happens when we blindly forward internet memes without checking their validity. That one has already been debunked by the liberal Snopes...

"Will ObamaCare’s increased regulation of the healthcare marketplace help put an end to the phenomenon?

Data from countries with government-run healthcare systems suggest not....

...it’s far from an absolute that the other countries listed in the meme experience zero medical-related bankruptcies."

643,000 Bankruptcies in the U.S. Every Year Due to Medical Bills

Hahaha, ok, is that what you call that 3000 page monstrosity the teams of smart lobbyists wrote and forklifted over to Congress from K Street? Healthcare insurance for the least of us?

Because they are free to selfishly piss away all their money for just a few months more of life; rather than be responsible, and come to grips with their own mortality, while leaving something to their children.

We're a bit slow. Conservatives, greedy corporations, greedy insurance companies and greedy pharmaceuticals have turned health care into one of the most profitable, capitalistic industries in our country. Rather than the focus being on taking care of people, the focus is on extracting as much money as humanly possible. You guys are way ahead of us.

This is what happens when we blindly forward internet memes without checking their validity. That one has already been debunked by the liberal Snopes...

"Will ObamaCare’s increased regulation of the healthcare marketplace help put an end to the phenomenon?

Data from countries with government-run healthcare systems suggest not....

...it’s far from an absolute that the other countries listed in the meme experience zero medical-related bankruptcies."

643,000 Bankruptcies in the U.S. Every Year Due to Medical Bills
Snopes quibbles with the exact figures but the overall assertion is pretty sound.

I also notice that they quote people in the UK having financial troubles when they are sick. This is a different thing. Their financial troubles are linked to their inability to work and not outrageous medical bills.

We're a bit slow. Conservatives, greedy corporations, greedy insurance companies and greedy pharmaceuticals have turned health care into one of the most profitable, capitalistic industries in our country. Rather than the focus being on taking care of people, the focus is on extracting as much money as humanly possible. You guys are way ahead of us.
Stop moaning, ya got that freedom thing.

Stop moaning, ya got that freedom thing.

USA! USA! USA!

/----/ OOOOPS you forgot Trial Lawyers and their crippling lawsuits. Libs are allergic to Tort Reform.

About 2 years ago I broke my ankle in 3 different places. I didnt work at all for 6 months and was part time for about 4 months after that. It was a tight time financially but we got through it. What I didnt have to worry about was paying for medical bills. I posted this on here and somebody put up a bill that I would have been charged if I had been an American. It was astonishing and would probably have caused bankruptcy for me.

How can you live under that kind of stress ?

About 2 years ago I broke my ankle in 3 different places. I didnt work at all for 6 months and was part time for about 4 months after that. It was a tight time financially but we got through it. What I didnt have to worry about was paying for medical bills. I posted this on here and somebody put up a bill that I would have been charged if I had been an American. It was astonishing and would probably have caused bankruptcy for me.

Most Americans have coverage through their employer. Many buy their own insurance plan. So very few Americans are exposed in such a way. That said, it is still a messed up system.

I don't know how I feel about this yet but I do like to debate even if its not my point to make, So I'm going to try to argue the other side.

In order for you to not be under that stress of those medical bills someone else had to suffer the loss of their labor to provide that to you such as fathers who work to provide for their families young adults trying to pay for edu and etc.

Obama and the Dumocrats made it a law that people give money to insurance companies.

I don't know how I feel about this yet but I do like to debate even if its not my point to make, So I'm going to try to argue the other side.

In order for you to not be under that stress of those medical bills someone else had to suffer the loss of their labor to provide that to you such as fathers who work to provide for their families young adults trying to pay for edu and etc.
So the best advice is "be lucky" !!

BTW my ankle would have cost over £20k.

Forum List

Back