WOW ! Jill Biden Booed in Philly !

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
wow ! anyone with an ounce of common sense knows that the Bidens are unpopular with said people with common sense but now it seems the Bidens are unpopular in the dem stronghold of Philly !

Wow, cool, because I didn't read the other three threads on this posted two days ago.

"They have to trot out Jill Biden to do all this heavy lifting"

What heavy lifting? Singing at a football game?

And I've yet to see a single video whjer5e boos are audible. I don't doubt it happened, and I certainly don't have a problem with it. I just haven't heard it...

Wow, cool, because I didn't read the other three threads on this posted two days ago.

"They have to trot out Jill Biden to do all this heavy lifting"

What heavy lifting? Singing at a football game?

And I've yet to see a single video whjer5e boos are audible. I don't doubt it happened, and I certainly don't have a problem with it. I just haven't heard it...
it starts around the 12 sec mark

Not surprising considering how little class Republicans have

No, it's 19 seconds, derp de derp. Remind me to never to have you do a click track for me, because you suck at that.
Much closer to the :22 mark than the originally stated :12 seconds, faggot.

And you couldn't afford me to do a click track for you, numbnuts...

Much closer to the :22 mark than the originally stated :12 seconds, faggot.

And you couldn't afford me to do a click track for you, numbnuts...
Obviously you'd fuck it all up so you'll never be hired to do anything of that sort, retard.

You probably don't know what the regular pay is for something like that because you're obviously unfamiliar with anything of the sort and a fucking buttnugget besideswhich!

You probably don't know what the regular pay is for something like that because you're obviously unfamiliar with anything of the sort and a fucking buttnugget besideswhich!

I know what my session pay was. I used to pay my mortgage with it...

Forum List

Back