Bud Light dethroned

sj6n9xnq2s6b1.jpg

Modelo is still made in mexcio in an anheuser-busch facility.
Constellation is just market rights in US.

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Modelo is owned by Anheuser-Busch InBev everywhere except the U.S., where it's owned by the New York-based, world-dominating conglomerate Constellation Brands. Constellation manufactures and distributes a long list of liquor and wine brands, too, including Kim Crawford Wines and Svedka Vodka.Jan 7, 2022

14 Things You Should Know About Modelo | VinePair

People are avoiding the brand, Bud Light, as opposed to the holding company.

Did you not know that?

I see people drinking Budweiser products at the camp and floating down the river. Whatever yous guys problems are doesn't mean shit to those people.
Yous guys? I live in the UK watching, "Yous guys" having a dicky fit over a beer that has an ABV close to piss level, lol.

Bud Light is now donkey piss in the US
A number of years ago, I did a bit of Couch surfing and two guys from America came over. I bought a pack of Budweiser which I thought what Americans raved about. When I asked them if they wanted a beer, they said anything but Budweiser. Never bought it since.

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Modelo is owned by Anheuser-Busch InBev everywhere except the U.S., where it's owned by the New York-based, world-dominating conglomerate Constellation Brands. Constellation manufactures and distributes a long list of liquor and wine brands, too, including Kim Crawford Wines and Svedka Vodka.Jan 7, 2022

14 Things You Should Know About Modelo | VinePair

So it still seems that Modelo as a brand is probably made the same way (ingredients) but depending on the country, it is owned or distributed under a different (company).

Forum List

Back