WOW!!....6,000 People Show Up To See Sarah Palin Speak In Tulsa, Ok.

tell me why the right has to whip up hysteria about false death panels and False claims about his citizenship.

They are lying constantly and denying the obivous.

What I said is true.

Given that "the right" doesn't exist as a monolithic entity, what you said was purposefully vague.

tell me why the right has to whip up hysteria about false death panels and False claims about his citizenship.

What I said is true.

I never claimed Obama was a genuine US citizen

What I said is true.

Given that "the right" doesn't exist as a monolithic entity, what you said was purposefully vague.

The right does exsist and is full of lies.

I know it and eveyone who cares about facts knows it.

Sarah Palin would still be an unknown if the McCain camp hadn't used her as part of a last ditch effort to sweep up disgruntled Clinton supporters.

Seriously folks, what does she have to offer besides anti-Obama propaganda?

I never did understand why they thought that pro choice left leaning hillary voters would vote for someone with palin's politics and lack of knowledge.

WOW!!....6,000 People Show Up To See Sarah Palin Speak In Tulsa, Ok.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

xotoxi-albums-pictures-4-picture1419-wank.gif

Sarah Palin would still be an unknown if the McCain camp hadn't used her as part of a last ditch effort to sweep up disgruntled Clinton supporters.

I never did understand why they thought that pro choice left leaning hillary voters would vote for someone with palin's politics and lack of knowledge.

Obama is black in appearance.

Obama is black in appearance.

so they figured someone who thinks there are 'pro america parts of the country' would appeal to people who had issues with the color thing?

maybe if they were trying to attract white working class men... wasn't ever going to get hillary's women. they thought that we were so stupid all we cared about was a female in the white house in some capacity.

ijits... had he picked romney, he might actually have won.

Last edited:
Yeah if Romney had been picked it might have been different.

Not saying I like him though.

i didn't DISLIKE him...and at least he isn't stupid and he has some experience with economic issues.

Yeah but with his mormonism we would have multiple partner homosexual marriages by now :eek:

better than someone who thinks the endtimes are a comin' and that pressing the nuclear button would further g'd's plan.

Forum List

Back