Wounded veterans harassed and spit on during spring break

You must not get out much. We have some of those assholes on this board.
not that long ago i saw a viet nam vet chew into his waitress because of some imagined slight. I knew he was a vet because he made damn sure she knew it.
i was once nearly hit in a roundabout by a korean war vet that didn't understand how they worked. He actually blocked traffic, got out of his car, and yelled at me, traffic rules dont apply to him because he's a vet, dammit.
But these guys weren't assholes because they were veterans. They were just assholes. Vets are human, just like the rest of us.
And you have no idea how i feel, or act, towards veterans.

We're not talking about "imaginary slights" you little bitch....we were called things worse than "baby killers" back home here. You hate Vets because you don't think we deserve any special treatment....well guess what? neither do we. We served and expected to come home....not to a parade, but at least a little appreciation. We finally got the parade after Desert Storm; 20 years later thanks to cowards like you.
How i feel about vets has nothing to do with you, if that's any consolation.

And what did you get a parade for? showing your "pride"?

You are full of shit.

You got a gerbil up your ass....ain't this country great! :badgrin:

It never fails. Every rugged manly-man USMB nutter can't help but talk about putting things up asses.

I know dozens of vets. To a man ( women too ).....they avoid bragging about their service.

Let me guess. You drive a tan Crown Vic and have at least 4 military caps in your rear window? Ya poser.

You must not get out much. We have some of those assholes on this board.
not that long ago i saw a viet nam vet chew into his waitress because of some imagined slight. I knew he was a vet because he made damn sure she knew it.
i was once nearly hit in a roundabout by a korean war vet that didn't understand how they worked. He actually blocked traffic, got out of his car, and yelled at me, traffic rules dont apply to him because he's a vet, dammit.
But these guys weren't assholes because they were veterans. They were just assholes. Vets are human, just like the rest of us.
And you have no idea how i feel, or act, towards veterans.

We're not talking about "imaginary slights" you little bitch....we were called things worse than "baby killers" back home here. You hate Vets because you don't think we deserve any special treatment....well guess what? neither do we. We served and expected to come home....not to a parade, but at least a little appreciation. We finally got the parade after Desert Storm; 20 years later thanks to cowards like you.
You came back and were ignored just as the Korean vets were but they didn`t make up tall tales about abuse. Think for a minute if you can....How many war protesters did not have a friend or relative that was enduring the misery of Vietnam? You got any videos of this "baby killer" stuff or the alleged spitting? Any police reports about altercations between returning vets and anti-war people? Anything credible at all? I pity the guys like my two brothers in law who enlisted and came back disheartened but they aren`t spending their lives living in a fantasy world and blaming Jane Fonda for the colossal blunder of Vietnam. There are good vets and then there are those who`ve been acting like assholes for several decades now. Know what I mean?

LMAO their fate lies in the hands of a retired US Army major general...karma baby karma :)

University of Florida Suspends Fraternity Accused of Spitting on Disabled Veterans at Beach Resort

GAINESVILLE, Fla. (AP) — The University of Florida suspended one of its fraternities on Friday after allegations that its members hurled drunken insults and spat at a group of disabled military veterans at a Panama City Beach resort.

The school said on Friday that it is charging the Zeta Beta Tau fraternity with obscene behavior, public intoxication, theft, causing physical or other harm, and damage to property.

The suspension came after the fraternity had already suspended operations itself and expelled three of its members after finding they had behaved inappropriately.

“I am personally offended and disappointed by the behavior that has been described to me,” Dave Kratzer, the school’s student affairs vice president and retired U.S. Army major general, said in a statement.

University of Florida Suspends Fraternity Accused of Spitting on Disabled Veterans at Beach Resort Video TheBlaze.com

Valdosta State scumbag liberals pissed on the American flag.

It is going to happen soon. I hope conservatives are getting prepared for what is coming.

If far right reactionaries cannot handle drunk frat boys, they can't handled their normal American neighbors who will immediately put them up against the wall if they rebel. There will be no arrests, and prisoners will be given, according to secret military regs, summary courts-martial and executed before the following dawn.

From the article, it happened-
Cope also received a letter of apology from the University of Florida fraternity's president, who was there during the incidents, but she still has not heard anything from Emory University.

I doubt the veracity of the story

You people need to realize that Zeta Beta Tau is a Jewish fraternity. These were vile Jews who did this to our vets who fought wars perpetrated by the Jew. The Jew is not your friend. The Jew is not America's friend.

These jew-boys need to learn history. It was american service men who liberated the death camps in world war 2. Don't want our help? Fine, deal with the muslims all by yourself, and you'll find out what god has in store for the "chosen people". It wasn't just one jew-boy, the whole frat needs to be shut down. That includes EVERY chapter on EVERY American campus. Until this morning I was supportive of jews. Zeta Beta Tau did more to aid the anti-jew elements in America than any skin-head ever could.

Liberal education system showing the best of what it can produce.
First, i very much doubt that whatever happened is a story of frat guys targeting someone because of their veteran status.

Second, i doubt even more that any abusive action was taught to the kids in a school, liberal or otherwise

Forum List

Back