Would you vote for yourself for president?

Would you vote for yourself for president?

• Yes

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could be persuaded ....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Amelia

Rookie
Reaction score
Would you vote for someone who was just like you with exactly your strengths and weaknesses and exactly your skeletons in the closet ?

You may assume they have more political achievements than you ... that is you may assume they went into a different field than you are in ... some field which might be easier to jump into high office from.

Soggy in NOLA

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I vote for me for ANYTHING.. I'm AWESOME!

BasicGreatGuy

Aut libertas aut mors
Reaction score
I have voted for myself before, in a Presidential election. I would do it again, if need be.

Sherry

You're not the boss of me
Reaction score
Yes, but the version of me without a potty mouth.:D

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not for at least another 4 years.

Immanuel

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'd vote for myself if I wasn't running and could be reasonably assured of not winning the election. I would not run for President and if you all do vote for me, let me assure you, I will be your worst nightmare as President of the U.S. If you're conservative, I will make sure Obamacare will stand... why shouldn't I? I won't have to worry about the future costs of health care. And if you are liberal, let me also assure you that I will work to over turn Roe even though I don't believe that will solve the problem of abortion.

Vote for me... at your own peril. :evil:

Immie

AquaAthena

Law and Order-Now
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would you vote for someone who was just like you with exactly your strengths and weaknesses and exactly your skeletons in the closet ?

You may assume they have more political achievements than you ... that is you may assume they went into a different field than you are in ... some field which might be easier to jump into high office from.
:hellno: I would make a terrible president. I could never do the PC thing or lie in order to get votes from ANY ONE person or group! Not in me....

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List