What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would you vote for her? (President)

BrokeLoser

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Americans have just about every last name there is. Not all Americans are named "Smith," you fucking idiot.
NOPE
Core Americans share a last name with those who died in world wars….Sorry again Humberto…try harder

BrokeLoser

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Americans wear whatever they want, with NO regard for what some fucking cockroach like you wants.
NOPE
Core Americans NEVER EVER wear head gear…..EVER!

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Negative, she would choose the wrong brain.

R.aa69840a0b5906486ecac42eefce9799

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Reaction score
NOPE
YUP

Holy shit you're one stupid cockroach.

Are you afraid because the woman might be of Arab heritage, pussy? Arab Americans and Muslim Americans have fought and died for America in every war since the revolution, stupid.

BrokeLoser

Platinum Member
Reaction score
YUP

Holy shit you're one stupid cockroach.

Are you afraid because the woman might be of Arab heritage, pussy? Arab Americans and Muslim Americans have fought and died for America in every war since the revolution, stupid.
Typical Lib bullshit…..”I know this one guy” therefore I base my opinion on the .02 percentile…..hahaha…you dumbmotherfucker.

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Reaction score
YUP. This is proof that you are nothing but a coward mouthing off on the internet. If you tried to run around telling "real Americans" what to wear, you would be in no condition to even tippy-tap on your little pink keyboard.

BrokeLoser

Platinum Member
Reaction score
YUP. This is proof that you are nothing but a coward mouthing off on the internet. If you tried to run around telling "real Americans" what to wear, you would be in no condition to even tippy-tap on your little pink keyboard.
What would happen to your dirty brown ass if you ran around real America expressing your discontent for our Declaration Of Independence and Americas right to sovereignty?

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Reaction score
...... if you ran around real America expressing your discontent for our Declaration Of Independence and Americas right to sovereignty?
I have taught hundreds and hundreds of students about the Declaration. I don't believe for one second that you have ever read it. I sure as hell don't believe an idiot like you would ever be capable of understanding it. My only "discontent" is in allowing worthless fucking cockroaches like you to squat in my beautiful country.

Claudette

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Billyboom
Take your racist bull shit and shove it up your stupid ass. You have no answer so start with the racist crap. What a worthless POS you are.

Circe

Gold Member
Reaction score
NOPE
Core Americans NEVER EVER wear head gear…..EVER!
Quite right.

Shooooooooo--- I didn't even vote for a MORMON, and that's a religion founded by a New England American crook.

Hellbilly

Gold Member
Reaction score
Billyboom
Take your racist bull shit and shove it up your stupid ass. You have no answer so start with the racist crap. What a worthless POS you are.
I’m not the one who is racist, bitch.

BrokeLoser

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I love it when you idiots show your true colors.
This is such simple shit Billy….all one has to do is think FOUNDERS INTENT for this nation.
Theres no way in fucking hell that our great framers EVER EVER wanted those with beliefs rooted in foreign lands taking part in running America.

Hellbilly

Gold Member
Reaction score
This is such simple shit Billy….all one has to do is think FOUNDERS INTENT for this nation.
Theres no way in fucking hell that our great framers EVER EVER wanted those with beliefs rooted in foreign lands taking part in running America.
The founders that owned slaves?
Those founders?

Claudette

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Billyboom
I'm not a racist and I sure don't pull the racist card like you do. You have no answer so pull that racist card.

You are laughable.

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Theres [sic] no way in fucking hell that our great framers EVER EVER wanted those with beliefs rooted in foreign lands taking part in running America.
You're too stupid to realize how stupid that statement is.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$120.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List