Would you vote for her? (President)

Negative, she would choose the wrong brain.

R.aa69840a0b5906486ecac42eefce9799

NOPE
YUP

Holy shit you're one stupid cockroach.

Are you afraid because the woman might be of Arab heritage, pussy? Arab Americans and Muslim Americans have fought and died for America in every war since the revolution, stupid.

YUP

Holy shit you're one stupid cockroach.

Are you afraid because the woman might be of Arab heritage, pussy? Arab Americans and Muslim Americans have fought and died for America in every war since the revolution, stupid.
Typical Lib bullshit…..”I know this one guy” therefore I base my opinion on the .02 percentile…..hahaha…you dumbmotherfucker.

YUP. This is proof that you are nothing but a coward mouthing off on the internet. If you tried to run around telling "real Americans" what to wear, you would be in no condition to even tippy-tap on your little pink keyboard.

YUP. This is proof that you are nothing but a coward mouthing off on the internet. If you tried to run around telling "real Americans" what to wear, you would be in no condition to even tippy-tap on your little pink keyboard.
What would happen to your dirty brown ass if you ran around real America expressing your discontent for our Declaration Of Independence and Americas right to sovereignty?

...... if you ran around real America expressing your discontent for our Declaration Of Independence and Americas right to sovereignty?
I have taught hundreds and hundreds of students about the Declaration. I don't believe for one second that you have ever read it. I sure as hell don't believe an idiot like you would ever be capable of understanding it. My only "discontent" is in allowing worthless fucking cockroaches like you to squat in my beautiful country.

I love it when you idiots show your true colors.
This is such simple shit Billy….all one has to do is think FOUNDERS INTENT for this nation.
Theres no way in fucking hell that our great framers EVER EVER wanted those with beliefs rooted in foreign lands taking part in running America.

This is such simple shit Billy….all one has to do is think FOUNDERS INTENT for this nation.
Theres no way in fucking hell that our great framers EVER EVER wanted those with beliefs rooted in foreign lands taking part in running America.
The founders that owned slaves?
Those founders?

Billyboom
I'm not a racist and I sure don't pull the racist card like you do. You have no answer so pull that racist card.

You are laughable.

Theres [sic] no way in fucking hell that our great framers EVER EVER wanted those with beliefs rooted in foreign lands taking part in running America.
You're too stupid to realize how stupid that statement is.

Forum List

Back