What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would you vote for her? (President)

OP
Issa

Issa

Gold Member
Reaction score
If she's a real American........she's as about as Muslim as Hunter Biden is a Christian.
That tell me you probably didn't even watch the video, and you have prejudice towards Islam and Muslims and refuse to educate yourself about the subject.

Godboy

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Her vision can easily work, the US spent trillions of dollars on useless invasion and other programs. It's doable.
What, a home for everyone? Are you high? We cant afford that, and even if we could, all you will do is create massive slums, which will cripple all the generations that are born and raised there.

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Her vision can easily work, the US spent trillions of dollars on useless invasion and other programs. It's doable.

Are you a Democrat?

After electing a demented old racist pervert who craps in his pants, took money from China, Russia, and Ukraine, and has a crackhead son, the last thing I want to hear from any Democrat is "Hey! I have a good idea!"

No. Just no.

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
She is more articulate than Trump and Biden...no?
No

And we need to see her under fire and see how she does

daveman

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You can get it enlarged :p (kidding)
Dude you always fail to understand that Jews throughout history were better under Muslim rule than any other especially the Christian one.
Jews do best under Jewish rule.

daveman

Diamond Member
Reaction score
We've spent trillions on the War on Poverty already, with no exit strategy.

daveman

Diamond Member
Reaction score
That tell me you probably didn't even watch the video, and you have prejudice towards Islam and Muslims and refuse to educate yourself about the subject.
When you can acknowledge Jews don't need to be ruled by Muslims, you'll have a point.

OP
Issa

Issa

Gold Member
Reaction score
What, a home for everyone? Are you high? We cant afford that, and even if we could, all you will do is create massive slums, which will cripple all the generations that are born and raised there.
Not to the letter. We have to train, rehab and help those in trouble instead giving handouts and bandaids.
When you can acknowledge Jews don't need to be ruled by Muslims, you'll have a point.
They don't need to. But the times they were prosecuted by the Christians they fled to Muslim lands. They also lived in majority Muslim countries for centuries.

Godboy

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Not to the letter. We have to train, rehab and help those in trouble instead giving handouts and bandaids.

They don't need to. But the times they were prosecuted by the Christians they fled to Muslim lands. They also lived in majority Muslim countries for centuries.
What makes you think they want to be trained and rehabbed?

Hellbilly

Gold Member
Reaction score
Issa
Nope. She looks like a Sharia law member. No way would I vote one of them into the WH. No fucking way.
Look, Bethany. its a group of trumpers in their natural habitat doing what they do. Hating based on skin color/religion.

Claudette

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Billyboom
Not hating dumbass. Never trust a Muslim especially one ruling the country. Guess you never heard how they have taken over Europe.

You want to trust a Sharia law mutant then be my guest. I never will.

Hellbilly

Gold Member
Reaction score
Billyboom
Not hating dumbass. Never trust a Muslim especially one ruling the country. Guess you never heard how they have taken over Europe.

You want to trust a Sharia law mutant then be my guest. I never will.
you just proved my point.

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Look, Bethany. its a group of trumpers in their natural habitat doing what they do. Hating based on skin color/religion.

1. She's white

2. There's no such thing as "Muslim race."

3. She still reminds me of Igor from the movie Young Frankenstein.

4. Suck it, Lib.

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I would barely vote for a Christian. I damn sure aint going to vote for a muzzie.

BrokeLoser

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry I opened a thread and forgot to add a link.

This lady has been serving Americans and America for years, and her family has been here for 130 years. Patriotic family that served in the army but yet she has been descriminated against and still many look at her as non American. If she ran for president would not vote for her based on her religion?
Please before you jump to conclusions, listen to what she says about Christians, Jews, her thoughts on how resolve poverty and so forth.
I know many of those that prejudge another group they have never met any from that group and have been fed certain narrative about that group.

ps: Watch the whole the video you'll be in for a treat.

Would you vote for her? (President)​

HELL NO!
Does she share the last name of Americans who died in world wars?
Does she shed a tear when our anthem is played?
Does she LOVE our founding documents, principles, traditions, culture and history?
We don’t wear head gear in America…theres nothing AMERICAN about head gear.

HARD NO!

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Does she share the last name of Americans who died in world wars?
Americans have just about every last name there is. Not all Americans are named "Smith," you fucking idiot.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$120.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List