Would you vote for her? (President)

If she's a real American........she's as about as Muslim as Hunter Biden is a Christian.
That tell me you probably didn't even watch the video, and you have prejudice towards Islam and Muslims and refuse to educate yourself about the subject.

Her vision can easily work, the US spent trillions of dollars on useless invasion and other programs. It's doable.
What, a home for everyone? Are you high? We cant afford that, and even if we could, all you will do is create massive slums, which will cripple all the generations that are born and raised there.

Her vision can easily work, the US spent trillions of dollars on useless invasion and other programs. It's doable.

Are you a Democrat?

After electing a demented old racist pervert who craps in his pants, took money from China, Russia, and Ukraine, and has a crackhead son, the last thing I want to hear from any Democrat is "Hey! I have a good idea!"

No. Just no.

What, a home for everyone? Are you high? We cant afford that, and even if we could, all you will do is create massive slums, which will cripple all the generations that are born and raised there.
Not to the letter. We have to train, rehab and help those in trouble instead giving handouts and bandaids.
When you can acknowledge Jews don't need to be ruled by Muslims, you'll have a point.
They don't need to. But the times they were prosecuted by the Christians they fled to Muslim lands. They also lived in majority Muslim countries for centuries.

Not to the letter. We have to train, rehab and help those in trouble instead giving handouts and bandaids.

They don't need to. But the times they were prosecuted by the Christians they fled to Muslim lands. They also lived in majority Muslim countries for centuries.
What makes you think they want to be trained and rehabbed?

Billyboom
Not hating dumbass. Never trust a Muslim especially one ruling the country. Guess you never heard how they have taken over Europe.

You want to trust a Sharia law mutant then be my guest. I never will.

Look, Bethany. its a group of trumpers in their natural habitat doing what they do. Hating based on skin color/religion.

1. She's white

2. There's no such thing as "Muslim race."

3. She still reminds me of Igor from the movie Young Frankenstein.

4. Suck it, Lib.

Sorry I opened a thread and forgot to add a link.

This lady has been serving Americans and America for years, and her family has been here for 130 years. Patriotic family that served in the army but yet she has been descriminated against and still many look at her as non American. If she ran for president would not vote for her based on her religion?
Please before you jump to conclusions, listen to what she says about Christians, Jews, her thoughts on how resolve poverty and so forth.
I know many of those that prejudge another group they have never met any from that group and have been fed certain narrative about that group.

ps: Watch the whole the video you'll be in for a treat.

Would you vote for her? (President)​

HELL NO!
Does she share the last name of Americans who died in world wars?
Does she shed a tear when our anthem is played?
Does she LOVE our founding documents, principles, traditions, culture and history?
We don’t wear head gear in America…theres nothing AMERICAN about head gear.

HARD NO!

New Topics

Forum List

Back