• No, I wouldn't sign

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Other, specify below

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Sep 17, 2021
  1. We will NOT obey any order to disarm the American people.
  2. We will NOT obey any order to conduct warrantless searches of the American people, their homes, vehicles, papers, or effects – such as warrantless house-to-house searches for weapons or persons.
  3. We will NOT obey any order to detain American citizens as “unlawful enemy combatants” or to subject them to trial by military tribunal.
  4. We will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a “state of emergency” on a state, or to enter with force into a state, without the express consent and invitation of that state’s legislature and governor.
  5. We will NOT obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts its sovereignty and declares the national government to be in violation of the compact by which that state entered the Union.
  6. We will NOT obey any order to blockade American cities, thus turning them into giant concentration camps.
  7. We will NOT obey any order to force American citizens into any form of detention camps under any pretext.
  8. We will NOT obey orders to assist or support the use of any foreign troops on U.S. soil against the American people to “keep the peace” or to “maintain control” during any emergency, or under any other pretext. We will consider such use of foreign troops against our people to be an invasion and an act of war.
  9. We will NOT obey any orders to confiscate the property of the American people, including food and other essential supplies, under any emergency pretext whatsoever.
  10. We will NOT obey any orders which infringe on the right of the people to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government for a redress of grievances.

It sort of ignores the “obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me,” part of the oath.

Looks like the Oath Keepers are getting ready for an military attack of the government on the people.

And it hints at the government putting people in concentration camps. Okay, the government did put Japanese citizens in camps, but we've came to believe that was a mistake and we've paid reparations to those Japanese citizens.

Last edited:
  2. We will NOT obey any order to conduct warrantless searches of the American people, their homes, vehicles, papers, or effects – such as warrantless house-to-house searches for weapons or persons.
  3. We will NOT obey any order to detain American citizens as “unlawful enemy combatants” or to subject them to trial by military tribunal.
  4. We will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a “state of emergency” on a state, or to enter with force into a state, without the express consent and invitation of that state’s legislature and governor.
  5. We will NOT obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts its sovereignty and declares the national government to be in violation of the compact by which that state entered the Union.
  6. We will NOT obey any order to blockade American cities, thus turning them into giant concentration camps.
  7. We will NOT obey any order to force American citizens into any form of detention camps under any pretext.
  8. We will NOT obey orders to assist or support the use of any foreign troops on U.S. soil against the American people to “keep the peace” or to “maintain control” during any emergency, or under any other pretext. We will consider such use of foreign troops against our people to be an invasion and an act of war.
  9. We will NOT obey any orders to confiscate the property of the American people, including food and other essential supplies, under any emergency pretext whatsoever.
  10. We will NOT obey any orders which infringe on the right of the people to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government for a redress of grievances.

It sort of ignores the “obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me,” part of the oath.

You sir are fucked in the head. The list above represents the constitutionalism this country was founded on that we would hope any president of ours would uphold in an instant as the obvious will of the people. Since when did you decide it is supposed to work the other way around? How did idiots like you ever come along to gaslight protecting individual liberty and rights of freedom as being "extremist?"

The only extremism I see going on is from anyone who would actually support violating the 2nd Amendment of the Bill of Rights, support warrantless searches, treat citizens as enemy combatants, blockade cities, support detention camps, allowing foreign troops on our soil, confiscate private property and all the rest.

If any US president ordered us to do any of the above, he should be removed from office immediately as a danger to the nation.

As usual, there is a danger here, and as usual, it is coming from the very people standing up shouting to watch out for those "extremists," for THEY are the only radicals in the conversation.

I wouldn't. Several of those might be the right thing to do in some possible situations.

Since they are not a part of the US military, I have no idea why this is even here in the first place.

Why not bring up the Boy Scout Oath as well?
Anyone who speaks casually of OATHS probably would have trouble grasping the significance of this organization. The commonality among the Oathkeepers seems to be that they all at some point took an oath to defend the Constitution, and they are saying they will continue observing that oath, even in civilian life.

Anyone who speaks casually of OATHS probably would have trouble grasping the significance of this organization. The commonality among the Oathkeepers seems to be that they all at some point took an oath to defend the Constitution, and they are saying they will continue observing that oath, even in civilian life.

But they are not in the military. And for their "oath", so what? The Boy Scouts take one also, as do all Olympic Athletes.

In the name of all competitors, I promise that we shall take part in these Olympic Games, respecting and abiding by the rules which govern them, committing ourselves to a sport without doping and without drugs, in the true spirit of sportsmanship, for the glory of sport and the honor of our teams.

Just an oath does not make them "military", or anywhere even close.

But they are not in the military. And for their "oath", so what? The Boy Scouts take one also, as do all Olympic Athletes.

Just an oath does not make them "military", or anywhere even close.
However when I joined the Air Force back in the 1960s I said an oath.

The Oath of Enlistment (for enlisted):​

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

I may still abide by that oath but that does not mean I belong to the Oath Keeper organization.

Looks like the Oath Keepers are getting ready for an military attack of the government on the people.

And it hints at the government putting people in concentration camps. Okay, the government did put Japanese citizens in camps, but we've came to believe that was a mistake and we've paid reparations to those Japanese citizens.

You seem to forget the confiscations of firearms from citizens in New Orleans, leaving them defenseless against looters and criminals after Katrina. That's an example of an unlawful order that should have been refused, both by the police and the National Guard. There's nothing extreme about protecting citizens from unlawful intrusions by the government. Unfortunately bad leadership led the organization astray.

Forum List

Back