Would You Sign a Petition for Free College?

save billions last two years of high school should b only vocational training
So, you want kids to not have the mathematics to make them successful in those trade schools? You want them to lack an understanding of this country's and the world's history, so they will be damned to make the same mistakes? By the look of the language skills on this forum, none of you could have afforded cutting two years of language arts out of your education.

How many 15 year-olds know that what they want to do for the rest of their lives in order to make a living? Which vocational training should they take? All three of my kids intended to join the military when they graduated from high school. One of them was not physically qualified and she has had about 15 different jobs in her 20 years since graduation, including several years as a TSA security officer, and now as an EMT, while raising two kids on her own. The other two joined the military right out of high school. My son was an infantry sergeant in Afghanistan, got out and worked the oil fields of North Dakota, got hurt severely, became an over the road truck driver, and was finally diagnosed with PTSD. My youngest daughter is an Army Captain and commands a logistics unit. She is the only one who was able to stick with the plan.

Your idea is not well thought out. That's why we don't do stupid shit like that in education.

save billions last two years of high school should b only vocational training

What a stupid opinion

Yes, some students should have the option of vocational school. But todays job market is very technical and takes more than High School to be competitive in today’s workplace

Rightwinger:

Tis the season….Where poor children realize Santa likes rich kids better

Santa didn't like you because you were stupid, not because you were poor!
Wrong again Skippy

Santa brought me an Official Red Rider Carbine Action BB gun with a compass in the stock and this thing that tells time

Forum List

Back