Would you lie under oath to protect or to smear Trump?

Would you lie under oath to protect or to smear Trump?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
You are probably smarter than you are projecting. LOLOLLOOLOLL
Read the chart, Post #46.
Everything in my phone's Imgur folder. (A bit of a dump) | Judge judy,  Judge judy sheindlin, Judge

Donald Trump belongs to a Satanic cult and he has ripped off the faces of babies and worn them like a mask in the basement of Comet Pizza.

Donald Trump used a space laser to start wildfires in California.

In 2018, Donald Trump orchestrated a false flag operation to kill the students of Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida.

Donald Trump and Bill Gates put tracking microchips in the Trump Vaccine, which also makes you magnetic.

Donald Trump had sex with kids on Epstein Island.

Donald Trump belongs to a Satanic cult and he has ripped off the faces of babies and worn them like a mask in the basement of Comet Pizza.

Donald Trump used a space laser to start wildfires in California.

In 2018, Donald Trump orchestrated a false flag operation to kill the students of Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida.

Donald Trump and Bill Gates put tracking microchips in the Trump Vaccine, which also makes you magnetic.

Donald Trump had sex with kids on Epstein Island.
I am guessing you would not claim under oath that you had witnessed any of that.

I think a few people in this thread have not been forthright with their "yes" poll vote.

Forum List

Back