Would you lie under oath to protect or to smear Trump?

Would you lie under oath to protect or to smear Trump?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Getting caught lying under oath means your word is worthless forever. The correct answer is no, no one is worth it.

We don't have to lie to protect Trump... he has done nothing wrong....
LOOOLLOOLOL
Next I will ask this troll OP what did Trump do?... and he will not have an answer....
I'll answer, but I guarantee you will dismiss it as a non-answer or a LIE.
3....2......1........go

1). The nine-member panel also made clear that it has much more to share from the more than 1,000 witness interviews and 140,000 documents amassed over the course of the investigation so far. It emphasized that the probe is ongoing and that the Justice Department has even more evidence, including encrypted materials, it hasn’t yet reviewed.

2). She touched on Trump’s attempt to install Jeffrey Clark, a DOJ lawyer, as acting attorney general and have him send letters to key states claiming that the government has “identified significant concerns that may have impacted the outcome of the election.”

Clark is going to be indicted and clark will go to jail.

3). Trump tried to get his own vice president, Mike Pence, to reject key Electoral College votes when he presided over Congress on Jan. 6, 2021.

John Eastman, an attorney who was involved in Trump’s efforts, Cheney said. She also displayed a letter to Eastman from Pence’s chief counsel, Greg Jacob, who wrote on the day of the riot: “Thanks to your bullshit, we are now under siege.”

Eastman is going to be indicted and Eastman will go to jail.

4). Trump “corruptly pressured state legislators and election officials to change election results.

That includes Trump’s call to Georgia election officials, asking them to “find” 11,780 votes, the number that Trump thought he needed to win the state.

5). Trump “summoned a violent mob and directed them, illegally, to march on the U.S. Capitol,” and then “failed to take immediate action to stop the violence” once it was underway.

And here is a bunch more.
Enjoy the Read.

To the people who think the question is absurd:

Trump's personal lawyer went to prison for perjuring himself to protect Trump.

His poll answer was "yes".

I would lie like Pelosi or Schumer, that answer your question?
Yes, in fact, it does. You just said yes, you would lie under oath. In your case, I imagine you mean to protect Trump, not to slander him. You should record your "yes" vote.

LOOOLLOOLOL

3....2......1........go

1). The nine-member panel also made clear that it has much more to share from the more than 1,000 witness interviews and 140,000 documents amassed over the course of the investigation so far. It emphasized that the probe is ongoing and that the Justice Department has even more evidence, including encrypted materials, it hasn’t yet reviewed.

2). She touched on Trump’s attempt to install Jeffrey Clark, a DOJ lawyer, as acting attorney general and have him send letters to key states claiming that the government has “identified significant concerns that may have impacted the outcome of the election.”

3). Trump tried to get his own vice president, Mike Pence, to reject key Electoral College votes when he presided over Congress on Jan. 6, 2021.

John Eastman, an attorney who was involved in Trump’s efforts, Cheney said. She also displayed a letter to Eastman from Pence’s chief counsel, Greg Jacob, who wrote on the day of the riot: “Thanks to your bullshit, we are now under siege.”

4). Trump “corruptly pressured state legislators and election officials to change election results.

That includes Trump’s call to Georgia election officials, asking them to “find” 11,780 votes, the number that Trump thought he needed to win the state.

5). Trump “summoned a violent mob and directed them, illegally, to march on the U.S. Capitol,” and then “failed to take immediate action to stop the violence” once it was underway.

Enjoy the Read.

Lol, Biden cheated. But the great thing is karma is coming back! If Trump decides to run, he will be your president again.

I know it makes no difference to the likes of Farty or his idiot fellow libtard cultist, okfume. But others may like a demonstration of how and why the idiot OP is so totally stupid.

First off: lying is generally wrong. And lying under oath can be criminalized, for a reason.

But it goes deeper. Let’s say a person answers either half of the 2 part question (or both halves) with a “yes.” They’ve just basically announced that their word is valueless. So, what is their answer worth? Presumably, not too much.

If they are honest, and therefore wouldn’t say “yes” to the stupid question, they will either be believed or they won’t. If they are believed and had spoken the truth, great. But what does it prove or show or demonstrate? Nada.

Alternatively, if their truthful answer isn’t believed, it doesn’t convert their honest answer into a lie in any way at all. So what does the question establish? Again, nothing.

In fact, I assume all people lie at some points in their life. (I once saw my dearly loved grandmother wearing a garment called a “house dress.” It looked hideous to my eyes. But when she asked me how she looked in it, I lied my young ass off and told her it was pretty.)

Bottom line: there is, logically, no purpose served in even asking the imbecile OP question. A very stupid question.

Clinton lied under oath and you loons defended it. Which proved your party has no morals since the 90's. So shut up.
So now YOU defend perjury. Would even do it yourself. Because those other people did.

Not exactly a strong ethical basis, no?

LOOOLLOOLOL

3....2......1........go

Enjoy the Read.

Don't give me this copy and paste bullshit... tell me in your own words what fucking law did Trump break?.....

Forum List

Back