Would You Have Sex With Heidi Klum After Seal Hit It?

Of course I would.

Until now, I didn't realize that you were gay.

Which is, of course, perfectly fine.
I am sure you would just as well have Seal do you. That's perfectly fine.

I'll do him. He might have meant the other Seal but whatever.
I am sure do yourself on a regular basis. That what "malaka" means.

You don't touch yourself on a regular basis? Most men do. And it literally isn't healthy not to. In order to not get prostate/testicular cancer you need to jerk it or have sex at least 5 times a week. How many times do you have sex every week? Then you need to jerk it 3 times more because no way anyone fucks you willingly more than 2 times a week.

heidi-klum-wearing-white-victorias-secret-heavenly-lace-unlined-demi-picture-id77072048

Of course I would.

I am sure you would just as well have Seal do you. That's perfectly fine.

I'll do him. He might have meant the other Seal but whatever.
I am sure do yourself on a regular basis. That what "malaka" means.

You don't touch yourself on a regular basis?

No. My wife tolerates no interference. :113:

You don't touch yourself on a regular basis? Most men do. And it literally isn't healthy not to. In order to not get prostate/testicular cancer you need to jerk it or have sex at least 5 times a week. How many times do you have sex every week? Then you need to jerk it 3 times more because no way anyone fucks you willingly more than 2 times a week.
You don't get laid much, do you?

You don't get laid much, do you?
Twice a week give or take 1.

Of course I would.

And explains why sealybobo hangs out in the bushes outside his house every weekend.
I don't like peeping on gay guys. I like peeping on hetero guys like you. Manly men. Bears. Power bottoms.

You know what kind of condoms I use? Your intestines.

You know why they call me Taco Bell? Because after me you won't shit right for a week.

Can I just state the obvious? The OP is upset at the fact that she once married a black man and had sex with him (duh) and they had children together, which somehow makes her "disgusting" or "damaged goods," the old term used by perverts to objectify women. Otherwise, why only mention Seal in the headline when she had a first husband, and a lover, (both white) before she married him, and her third husband is white? trump has a far worse sexual record, so I guess he is "disgusting" and "damaged goods."

I wouldn't fuck Kara Young after she fucked Trump.
merlin-to-scoop-126086027-896271-articleLarge.jpg

A 6 foot 3 billionaire playboy? Your concern is obviously valid.

Can I just state the obvious? The OP is upset at the fact that she once married a black man and had sex with him (duh) and they had children together, which somehow makes her "disgusting" or "damaged goods," the old term used by perverts to objectify women. Otherwise, why only mention Seal in the headline when she had a first husband, and a lover, (both white) before she married him, and her third husband is white? trump has a far worse sexual record, so I guess he is "disgusting" and "damaged goods."

Seal is 6'3 and a millionaire too. Did you say that to the person who started this thread? No and why? Because you probably agree Heidi shouldn't have slept with a black man. And you would never sleep with a woman who's been with a black man, right?

Seal is 6'3 and a millionaire too. Did you say that to the person who started this thread? No and why? Because you probably agree Heidi shouldn't have slept with a black man. And you would never sleep with a woman who's been with a black man, right?

You seem confused.

Both your point and the point of the OP is valid. I was not being sarcastic.

Trump has obviously been a play for a long time. Worrying about that, when considering dating an ex of his, is valid.

Seal, ditto. Plus, there is the epidemiology of it all.

There is a reason that, Chastity is a traditional virtue.

Because diseases can kill you.

It was not just to look down on people. It was an evolved defense mechanism.

You seem confused.

Trump has obviously been a play for a long time. Worrying about that, when considering dating an ex of his, is valid.

Prove it.

You seem confused.

Prove it.

You want an epidemiology study on the disease vector of tall, rich playboys?

I'm not sure that such a study has been done.

You seem confused.

Prove it.

You want an epidemiology study on the disease vector of tall, rich playboys?

I'm not sure that such a study has been done.

Prove this part: "Chastity is a traditional virtue.

It was not just to look down on people. It was an evolved defense mechanism."

Forum List

Back