CDZ Would you be more or less likely to vote for Trump now?

I think only idiots would try to judge his competence as President before he's actually become President. Agenda much?

His competence can be judged by what he has said and done so far. He has been bankrupt numerous times, and he started his presidential run claiming the birth certificate was a fake. He's a fake, and a charlatan, and as the oldest president ever, he won't change his snake oil salesman personality now.

actually, hilary started her first run for President claiming obama wasn't a citizen....let's not forget that...

The list of right wing lies and innuendo that you believe is very long. That particular claim has been debunked just like most everything else.

No...it was shown that her minion, sydney blumenthal and her campaign chief were peddling the theory to the news networks......denying it is stupid at this point......it was confirmed by the media outlets they approached....

Bullshit. At this point it doesn't matter anyway, but we both know that has been shown to be just another right wing lie. Yes, you won, but you couldn't do it with the truth. The right has no integrity.

I think only idiots would try to judge his competence as President before he's actually become President. Agenda much?

His competence can be judged by what he has said and done so far. He has been bankrupt numerous times, and he started his presidential run claiming the birth certificate was a fake. He's a fake, and a charlatan, and as the oldest president ever, he won't change his snake oil salesman personality now.

actually, hilary started her first run for President claiming obama wasn't a citizen....let's not forget that...

The list of right wing lies and innuendo that you believe is very long. That particular claim has been debunked just like most everything else.

No...it was shown that her minion, sydney blumenthal and her campaign chief were peddling the theory to the news networks......denying it is stupid at this point......it was confirmed by the media outlets they approached....

Bullshit. At this point it doesn't matter anyway, but we both know that has been shown to be just another right wing lie. Yes, you won, but you couldn't do it with the truth. The right has no integrity.

No.....it was shown to be true....the actual reporters blumenthal shopped the information to stated it.....you have no brains.

No.....it was shown to be true....the actual reporters blumenthal shopped the information to stated it.....you have no brains.

You're a fool.

You're a fool.

Wow....good comeback.....did it take you a long time to think that up?

More.

But that does not mean much considering I still would not vote for him. The rhetoric is gone though and he has shown himself to be an adult after the election was over. So far so good.

More.

But that does not mean much considering I still would not vote for him. The rhetoric is gone though and he has shown himself to be an adult after the election was over. So far so good.

So you were willing to vote for a child. Typical.

Not that you did, or did not, but would you be more or less likely to vote for him now?

For me I would be less likely due to my fear of racism.

Trump's somewhat random political statements have me thinking he may be more of a political moderate.

Some of his appointments worry me. Not like Truman didn't bring in NAZI scientists though so I'm not rioting yet.
I am much less likely to vote for Trump now because the election is over.

Not that you did, or did not, but would you be more or less likely to vote for him now?

Trump's somewhat random political statements have me thinking he may be more of a political moderate.

Some of his appointments worry me. Not like Truman didn't bring in NAZI scientists though so I'm not rioting yet.
Never, ever, ever would I vote for that joke of a human being. Mark my words: he will not fulfill his promises, and he will take the US to the brink of nuclear war. It's a sad, sad thing that he is where he is.

Never, ever, ever would I vote for that joke of a human being. Mark my words: he will not fulfill his promises, and he will take the US to the brink of nuclear war. It's a sad, sad thing that he is where he is.

I agree. Obama seriously sucks.

I voted for Trump, because I was one of Americans that was 'fed up' on how business was being done in our American politics. I felt (at the time) that we needed a true change. Not of one, that Obama "promised" for eight years - an got nothing but lies and same olds.

As I look back, I am still contemplating at what direction America is heading. Nevermind the future, since we are not going to be there anytime soon. But I contest all of the malefic attention Trump has been getting, only because he wants what is "good for America". And these protests and useless division is NOT should be envision for America.

Some are even going as far as saying: "Donald Trump is the true Anti-christ.

I voted for Trump, because I was one of Americans that was 'fed up' on how business was being done in our American politics. I felt (at the time) that we needed a true change. Not of one, that Obama "promised" for eight years - an got nothing but lies and same olds.

As I look back, I am still contemplating at what direction America is heading. Nevermind the future, since we are not going to be there anytime soon. But I contest all of the malefic attention Trump has been getting, only because he wants what is "good for America". And these protests and useless division is NOT should be envision for America.

Some are even going as far as saying: "Donald Trump is the true Anti-christ.

He's too dumb to be the Anti-Christ. He's the Anti-Common Sense.

Actually now that Trump has cleaned up his act somewhat, I would be MORE likely to vote for him now.

I did not vote for him nor for Hillary. Could not stand either of them.

Voted for the CIA guy instead.

It will be interesting to see how the electoral college votes on Dec 19th.

Actually now that Trump has cleaned up his act somewhat, I would be MORE likely to vote for him now.

I did not vote for him nor for Hillary. Could not stand either of them.

Voted for the CIA guy instead.

It will be interesting to see how the electoral college votes on Dec 19th.
That it will. There will certainly be some faithless electors this cycle. I wonder how many?

No chance in my opinion that it will effect the outcome but still interesting.

Didn't vote for him, but it's tough to say for me. I will admit I was surprised by how I felt relief that Hillary didn't win. I like maybe, maaaybe, half the things he's promising e.g. Term limits. Some of the other things he promise really concern me like getting into trade wars. But he is already dropping a good bit of what he promised, which doesn't surprise me. I don't like many of his appointments, how exactly is he gonna "drain the swamp," when he's appointing one of the swamp kings wife to his cabinet (Elaine Cho)??? Come on now. And this has been the case the whole time but trump needs to get the F off of twitter and stop bickering with everyone who makes a joke, or insults you. It's SNL there going to do that, you're going to have detractors as POTUS, stop dealing with it like a reality star, act like an adult.

But I'd say trump is even more than politically moderate. Politically he sounds more in line with what bill Clinton was. Honestly there's a lot of middle ground that the left should be able to find with him if they try.

With his picks for his cabinet......I am already getting ready to vote for him in the next election.....I may start waiting in line at the polling place...

I wouldn't say Trump is super honest. However, he just look worse than Hillary.

Hillary is a politician. She build her whole career by managing her image.

Trump on the other hand has to concentrate on what's real rather than just image. People can believe he is rich. If his biz is losing money he's fucked.

Some of Trump's biz went down. How many business Hillary has every built successfully?

I wouldn't say Trump is super honest. However, he just look worse than Hillary.

Hillary is a politician. She build her whole career by managing her image.

Trump on the other hand has to concentrate on what's real rather than just image. People can believe he is rich. If his biz is losing money he's fucked.

Some of Trump's biz went down. How many business Hillary has every built successfully?

The government is not a business, and can't be successfully run as one. The goals are not the same.

Forum List

Back