CDZ Would you be more or less likely to vote for Trump now?

I think only idiots would try to judge his competence as President before he's actually become President. Agenda much?

His competence can be judged by what he has said and done so far. He has been bankrupt numerous times, and he started his presidential run claiming the birth certificate was a fake. He's a fake, and a charlatan, and as the oldest president ever, he won't change his snake oil salesman personality now.

Nope, it remains idiotic to make judgments before he takes office.
And that is especially true when the only other choice was a woman of such demonstrated and consistent incompetence.

Of course you believed all the lies that are suddenly not that big of a deal.

I can't seem to believe anyone could vote for Clinton without being a great lover of lies.

Of course you can't. You believe the 30 years of right wing character assassination she has suffered.

Like being disbarred? Like being dismissed from the Watergate investigation for unethical conduct? Like not knowing that secret material requires special handling while SoS? Like not knowing one should not attempt to destroy records that Congress has ordered to be submitted during investigation. Like the billions of taxpayer dollars she "misplaced". For her negligence that resulted in the totally unnecessary deaths of our people in Benghazi? Like being forced to resign as SoS?That the "character assassination" you mean?

Already didn't vote at all. Nothing Cheeto Jesus has done makes me regret that decision.

If you willingly made yourself a non-factor why bother to comment?
Because I'm no more likely to vote for the orange snake oil salesman today than I was a few weeks ago.

The thread basis was straight forward enough.
Already didn't vote at all. Nothing Cheeto Jesus has done makes me regret that decision.

If you willingly made yourself a non-factor why bother to comment?
Because I'm no more likely to vote for the orange snake oil salesman today than I was a few weeks ago.

The thread basis was straight forward enough.

True but if you didn't vote you would be no more or less likely to vote for him now. You just remain a non factor.

His competence can be judged by what he has said and done so far. He has been bankrupt numerous times, and he started his presidential run claiming the birth certificate was a fake. He's a fake, and a charlatan, and as the oldest president ever, he won't change his snake oil salesman personality now.

And that is especially true when the only other choice was a woman of such demonstrated and consistent incompetence.

I can't seem to believe anyone could vote for Clinton without being a great lover of lies.

Of course you can't. You believe the 30 years of right wing character assassination she has suffered.

Like being disbarred? Like being dismissed from the Watergate investigation for unethical conduct? Like not knowing that secret material requires special handling while SoS? Like not knowing one should not attempt to destroy records that Congress has ordered to be submitted during investigation. Like the billions of taxpayer dollars she "misplaced". For her negligence that resulted in the totally unnecessary deaths of our people in Benghazi? Like being forced to resign as SoS?That the "character assassination" you mean?

Each and every one of your claims is a lie. You got a credible link to prove any of them?

Not that you did, or did not, but would you be more or less likely to vote for him now?

For me I would be less likely due to my fear of racism.

Trump's somewhat random political statements have me thinking he may be more of a political moderate.

Some of his appointments worry me. Not like Truman didn't bring in NAZI scientists though so I'm not rioting yet.

Against the Hellary bitch......still the orange clown. Nothing's changed.

Not that you did, or did not, but would you be more or less likely to vote for him now?

He's far less racist than any mainstream Democrat, and certainly far less than Obama, so this doesn't make any sense to me.

Trump's somewhat random political statements have me thinking he may be more of a political moderate.

He's always been a moderate; that isn't a secret. Nobody ever claimed he was any sort of right wing ideologue, except the establishment propagandists, and we all got to witness their burning down any credibility they ever had, something Trump deserves credit for.

Some of his appointments worry me. Not like Truman didn't bring in NAZI scientists though so I'm not rioting yet.

Most voted for him as a protest vote, and the fact that nobody who loves this country wanted vile traitor vermin like hillary and her followers appointing Federal Court judges. If he even does 10% of what he said he would do he would be 10,000% better than that criminal syndicate behind hillary would have been.

True but if you didn't vote you would be no more or less likely to vote for him now. You just remain a non factor.
your-opinion.jpg

Same as I did before. Despised Clinton even though I don't care for his Anti Iran stance that does nothing but push us towards war. His even considering Romney makes me disgusted but yeah I would have voted for him again just not as enthusiastically.

1. What is he running for and 2. What are you running from?

What racism....the racism that makes up the core of the democrat party? The fact that racism is the thing the democrat party uses as a shield and a weapon?

I would vote Trump every time he is up against a left wing statist from the democrats.....our country can't take much more of that without being crushed.....

I think only idiots would try to judge his competence as President before he's actually become President. Agenda much?

actually, hilary started her first run for President claiming obama wasn't a citizen....let's not forget that...

Let me translate that....

Right Wing Character Assassination: Telling the truth about a left wing democrat......

If you are talking about the General Election, I would just as quickly vote for Trump as I did. We had to avoid putting the Criminal Hillary in the White House at all costs.

If you are talking about the primary, I voted for Cruz and knowing now that Trump could win, I'd be less worried about the outcome.

If you are talking about the General Election, I would just as quickly vote for Trump as I did. We had to avoid putting the Criminal Hillary in the White House at all costs.

If you are talking about the primary, I voted for Cruz and knowing now that Trump could win, I'd be less worried about the outcome.

I don't think Cruz could have won.....I wanted Scott Walker first, then Cruz...I don't think they could have beaten the democrat machine....

I don't think Cruz could have won.....I wanted Scott Walker first, then Cruz...I don't think they could have beaten the democrat machine....

Anyone could have beaten Hillary.

actually, hilary started her first run for President claiming obama wasn't a citizen....let's not forget that...

The list of right wing lies and innuendo that you believe is very long. That particular claim has been debunked just like most everything else.

The list of right wing lies and innuendo that you believe is very long. That particular claim has been debunked just like most everything else.

No...it was shown that her minion, sydney blumenthal and her campaign chief were peddling the theory to the news networks......denying it is stupid at this point......it was confirmed by the media outlets they approached....

Forum List

Back