Would you be happy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope.

I have no plans to vote for him.

I haven't actually seen a candidate I liked in over a decade. I know that Mike Adams is former Military intel, so I have never really trusted him that much, but even he likes RFKjr. And Ron Paul is keen on him, so if he still is, and RFKjr. makes the cut for a national debate, and is on the ballot in every state, I just might vote this time.

Integrity & honesty really are more important than politics pal. We need someone that will represent the people & the Constitution, not the establishment.

What I am getting at here, is the institutions of government, and what they are doing to Trump, are the problem, even Kennedy is smart enough to tell you that much.

Hell, they even ADMITTED it was all political, aren't you paying attention? :dunno:

Kevin O’Leary Demolishes CNN Host Over Trump Verdict!​

View attachment 906340
8gj9lz.gif

No wonder you complain so much and are for reforms -- you are always on the losing end.

I get it now.

Why? Explain to me how the US and its allies have jurisdiction over Assange?

Explain to me the difference between what Trump did, and what Biden did in regards to classified material??

I looked into the "crimes" of Navalny, and the "crimes" of Trump. . . and honestly? I'm not seeing a lot of difference.

. . . you should should be ashamed for being anti-American, shaming my free expression. . . :wtf:

Free speech, free expression, and the exchange of ideas, is quintessentially what America is about. . . This whole push to censor Americans? IT IS DANGEROUS!

This need to raise awareness is NECESSARY!

And you hate Tucker and Musk for facilitating this. . . . . WHY?! :dunno:

Everything You Need to Know about the Government’s Mass Censorship Campaign​

The image you posted is inappropriate. It doesn't matter what the topic of the thread is, what your political affiliation is, what your opinion on the topic is, who you do or don't support, etc etc etc.

There is a federal law regarding threats (implied or otherwise) to former presidents. That law carries over to this forum. The meme you posted showed a former president with a noose around his neck. Completely inappropriate and there is no excuse for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back