Zone1 Would you agree with a mandatory 3 yr federal sentence for anyone gluing themselves and disrupting everything?

Just cut out around on the road....
But as to how to get them off the road - is not the topic nor my concern

Laws need to be enacted or amended by CONGRESS - to allow procecutors and judges to demand and serve a more severe punishment.
And those who hold the majority in Congress - are exactly those sputtering meaningless ideas and forms of punishment.

So?
Section 3: .......or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort

where does it state that an "enemy" is simply and only another country? why do you think that e.g. KKK or other US extremist groups are banned/outlawed?

An enemy to the USA is anyone and anything that defies and endangers it's CONSTITUTION and it's national security.

A President, claiming falsely that a national election was rigged aka stolen - is aiding the enemy - e.g. China (a country that most of you are all shit scared about)
As such he is aiding e.g. China - to build an international propaganda case - and e.g. if China would be like the USA - they might even have to declare war and attack the USA to safe the people from oppression and anarchy, and to restore democracy or justice.

A President that calls upon people to "fight like hell" against the results of a democratic run election - which is conducted under the supervision of (his own "democratic" administration) and therefore needs to adhere to the CONSTITUTION as to how an election need to be conducted - is therefore committing treason and subversion towards the constitution of the USA. Since he defies a democratic election outcome and even admits "publicly" that HIS administration was incapable to act according to the constitution and guarantee for a free and rightful election.

The CONSTITUTION clearly regulates and ensures the RIGHT of an individual, a party or even that of a human scumbag to challenge (via rightful means) an election outcome. Instead he chose violence and the methods of an usurper.

Nuff said

Block a Road, no matter if you leave when told......3 yrs in maximum security

Glue yourself to a Picasso....3 yrs max security

And no bail before trial.
My bid would be one year for the obstruction and additional time for individual crimes such as sabotage, destruction, theft, littering, loitering, advertising without a license, impersonating a deaf person, etc. compounded by the number of times they step in again after being dislodged.

Yes and I would make it legal for cops to tear their glued hands off whatever surface they glued themselves to.
I would line up and summarily shoot anyone who blocks the peaceful transfer of power on the Capital grounds.

I would also summarily execute anyone who claims to be a free person using any public infrastructure or cashing govmit checks.

Onto the framework the law presently provides, what do you think a court/judge is presently doing?
A public prosecutor can only lay a charge and demand punishment onto what a law presently beholds/provides. Same goes for the judge, which is "Disturbance of the Peace"

In order to handle such cases more specific - a law needs to be enacted or amended - by whom? yes, Congress via a bill.

Who holds the majority in Congress?
Yes exactly - those who blame and yap about senile Biden, and never tire to talk MAGA crap, and sputter tough talk.
LOL who controls the senate?

How many bills passed by the house are ignored ny the senate?

Onto the framework the law presently provides, what do you think a court/judge is presently doing?
A public prosecutor can only lay a charge and demand punishment onto what a law presently beholds/provides. Same goes for the judge, which is "Disturbance of the Peace"

In order to handle such cases more specific - a law needs to be enacted or amended - by whom? yes, Congress via a bill.

Who holds the majority in Congress?
Yes exactly - those who blame and yap about senile Biden, and never tire to talk MAGA crap, and sputter tough talk.

I assumed that there were already laws in place to deal with the violent type of traffic blocking protesting and "Disturbance of the Peace" covers all but the protester - vandals who jump on cars, break windows and attempt to terrorize those stuck in traffic.

While I am generally against more new laws, this is a fairly new phenomenon and genuinely "peaceful protests" seem to be fewer and fewer.
Therefore, I think that the rights of the victims stuck in traffic should be considered too in any Bills considered by Congress.

It is at least my opinion that the Rights guaranteed by Freedom of Speech stops when it comes to accosting other free citizens and restraining their freedom of movement.

Thanks,

LOL who controls the senate?

How many bills passed by the house are ignored ny the senate?
LOL - The GOP has the absolute majority in Congress, it has the majority in the Senate (49) demo (48) +3 independents
During Trumps term the GOP held the total majority in both houses.

You trying to tell me that ALL democrats and independents would block a bill in regards to those glue-bastards? If so then the GOP would only proof to be incapable to perform an everyday job - which is called internal-lobbying or simply party-influencing.

I assumed that there were already laws in place to deal with the violent type of traffic blocking protesting and "Disturbance of the Peace" covers all but the protester - vandals who jump on cars, break windows and attempt to terrorize those stuck in traffic.

While I am generally against more new laws, this is a fairly new phenomenon and genuinely "peaceful protests" seem to be fewer and fewer.
Therefore, I think that the rights of the victims stuck in traffic should be considered too in any Bills considered by Congress.

It is at least my opinion that the Rights guaranteed by Freedom of Speech stops when it comes to accosting other free citizens and restraining their freedom of movement.

Thanks,
The only law in place (every state has those in place) refers to "disturbing the peace" or "breach of the peace"

In its broadest sense, the term is synonymous with crime itself and means an indictable offense.

In another and more common sense, however, the phrase includes only those crimes that are punishable primarily because of their disrupting effect upon the peace and security of the community. Among these offenses is unlawful assembly.

In its third and narrowest meaning, the phrase is confined to willful conduct that does not fall within the definition of any other specific crime but that unreasonably disrupts the public tranquillity or has a strong tendency to cause a disturbance.

In common law and under many statutes, such a disturbance or breach of peace is punishable as a misdemeanor.
Misdemeanor charges include: 1. Traffic offenses, such as DUI - or e.g. needlessly honking your car in a residential area, or blocking another vehicle due to e.g. reckless parking.

Therefore if a glue-bastard participates in an "unlawful assembly" - "willful conduct" - "strong tendency to cause a disturbance" and hits into a sympathetic judge or prosecutor, they can file charges and a pass a verdict confined to a misdemeanor. So in order to avoid a "lenient" sentencing, the law pertaining to "disturbing the peace" would need to be amended.

AFAIK, a state e.g. Colorado, doesn't need the US Congress and Senate - to approve the amendment of an existing State law - that does not violate the constitution.
And IMO - conducting an unlawful assembly, causing damage to public property, and intentionally hindering others from free movement, causing economic damage and maybe even endangering the safety of others - is NOT protected via Free-Speech.

LOL - The GOP has the absolute majority in Congress, it has the majority in the Senate (49) demo (48) +3 independents

You trying to tell me that ALL democrats and independents would block a bill in regards to those glue-bastards? If so then the GOP would only proof to be incapable to perform an everyday job - which is called internal-lobbying or simply party-influencing.
Ok retard who do the independents caucus with? The dems control the senate.

Ok retard who do the independents caucus with? The dems control the senate.
A retard is one that can't read and comprehend a simple statement/post

A retard is also a person who claims that 49 GOP senators can't unite and get 2 additional votes to pass a bill. - but endlessly propagates for the GOP and it's MAGA associates, that they can and will do everything better.

A retard is one that can't read and comprehend a simple statement/post

A retard is also a person who claims that 49 GOP senators can't unite and get 2 additional votes to pass a bill. - but endlessly propagates for the GOP and it's MAGA associates, that they can and will do everything better.
you are simply a liar who is the majority leader in the senate again? The Democratics control the senate? God you are either amazingly stupid or more likely a simple liar.

you are simply a liar who is the majority leader in the senate again? The Democratics control the senate? God you are either amazingly stupid or more likely a simple liar.
No you are simply too stupid to do simple math.
The Congress is controlled by the GOP due to having an absolute majority - which you totally ignore

The Senate is only controlled by the democrats in caucus with the independents - it doesn't alter the FACT that out of 100 Seats, the GOP holds 49 seats (single strongest party) - whilst the Dems only hold 48 seats. I never stated that the GOP has the absolute majority in the Senate.

So if the GOP is unable or simply too stupid, to get two votes from 48 Dems and 3 Independents - you need to start thinking about the incapability of your party.

The Congress is controlled by the GOP due to having an absolute majority - which you totally ignore

The Senate is only controlled by the democrats in caucus with the independents - it doesn't alter the FACT that out of 100 Seats, the GOP holds 49 seats (single strongest party) - whilst the Dems only hold 48 seats. I never stated that the GOP has the absolute majority in the Senate.

So if the GOP is unable or simply too stupid, to get two votes from 48 Dems and 3 Independents - you need to start thinking about the incapability of your party.
LOL who runs the senate dumb ass? The democrats do. the 3 independents vote democrat.

Hey stupid which party DECIDES which bills will be voted on? Why the dems do. Since they control the senate.

LOL who runs the senate dumb ass? The democrats do. the 3 independents vote democrat.
Hey dummy

If the GOP is unable or simply too stupid, to get two votes from 48 Dems and 3 Independents - you need to start thinking about the incapability of your party.
The GOP needs TWO extra votes for a majority - The Demo need THREE extra votes for a majority

Hey dummy

If the GOP is unable or simply too stupid, to get two votes from 48 Dems and 3 Independents - you need to start thinking about the incapability of your party.
The GOP needs TWO extra votes for a majority - The Demo need THREE extra votes for a majority
Hey, you retard the democrats DECIDE what bills will be voted on so it isn't just a matter of votes the democrats can simply refuse to send the bill to a vote which they do a lot.

The ones who glue themselves to artworks should just have a lot more glue applied to them.

and maybe some feathers added as a special touch.

Three years ago, today, there was a protest at McLellan. As far as I can tell, it was over a general objection to President Trump visiting Sacramento.

This happened…

It did make for a good meme…

AllLivesSplatterSacramento_20200914.jpg

The only law in place (every state has those in place) refers to "disturbing the peace" or "breach of the peace"

In its broadest sense, the term is synonymous with crime itself and means an indictable offense.

In another and more common sense, however, the phrase includes only those crimes that are punishable primarily because of their disrupting effect upon the peace and security of the community. Among these offenses is unlawful assembly.

In its third and narrowest meaning, the phrase is confined to willful conduct that does not fall within the definition of any other specific crime but that unreasonably disrupts the public tranquillity or has a strong tendency to cause a disturbance.

In common law and under many statutes, such a disturbance or breach of peace is punishable as a misdemeanor.
Misdemeanor charges include: 1. Traffic offenses, such as DUI - or e.g. needlessly honking your car in a residential area, or blocking another vehicle due to e.g. reckless parking.

Therefore if a glue-bastard participates in an "unlawful assembly" - "willful conduct" - "strong tendency to cause a disturbance" and hits into a sympathetic judge or prosecutor, they can file charges and a pass a verdict confined to a misdemeanor. So in order to avoid a "lenient" sentencing, the law pertaining to "disturbing the peace" would need to be amended.

AFAIK, a state e.g. Colorado, doesn't need the US Congress and Senate - to approve the amendment of an existing State law - that does not violate the constitution.
And IMO - conducting an unlawful assembly, causing damage to public property, and intentionally hindering others from free movement, causing economic damage and maybe even endangering the safety of others - is NOT protected via Free-Speech.

Very well written and informative.

You're right.

Maybe if those museum people were not so gentle when detaching a hand that has been glued to a statue or something similar.

One good yank should do the trick .....

Thanks,

Forum List

Back